Recipe - whats on the plate this weekend? Crab Fettuccine Alfredo
Add Reply
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-05 21:00:13 UTC
Conrad Black seems to think that he is the "Second Coming"!
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/2024-republican-party-platform

To make clear our commitment, we offer to the American people the 2024
GOP Platform to Make America Great Again! It is a forward-looking Agenda
that begins with the following twenty promises that we will accomplish
very quickly when we win the White House and Republican Majorities in
the House and Senate.

SEAL THE BORDER, AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION
CARRY OUT THE LARGEST DEPORTATION OPERATION IN AMERICAN HISTORY
END INFLATION, AND MAKE AMERICA AFFORDABLE AGAIN
MAKE AMERICA THE DOMINANT ENERGY PRODUCER IN THE WORLD, BY FAR!
STOP OUTSOURCING, AND TURN THE UNITED STATES INTO A MANUFACTURING SUPERPOWER
LARGE TAX CUTS FOR WORKERS, AND NO TAX ON TIPS!
DEFEND OUR CONSTITUTION, OUR BILL OF RIGHTS, AND OUR FUNDAMENTAL
FREEDOMS, INCLUDING FREEDOM OF SPEECH, FREEDOM OF RELIGION, AND THE
RIGHT TO KEEP AND BEAR ARMS
PREVENT WORLD WAR THREE, RESTORE PEACE IN EUROPE AND IN THE MIDDLE EAST,
AND BUILD A GREAT IRON DOME MISSILE DEFENSE SHIELD OVER OUR ENTIRE
COUNTRY -- ALL MADE IN AMERICA
END THE WEAPONIZATION OF GOVERNMENT AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE
STOP THE MIGRANT CRIME EPIDEMIC, DEMOLISH THE FOREIGN DRUG CARTELS,
CRUSH GANG VIOLENCE, AND LOCK UP VIOLENT OFFENDERS
REBUILD OUR CITIES, INCLUDING WASHINGTON DC, MAKING THEM SAFE, CLEAN,
AND BEAUTIFUL AGAIN.
STRENGTHEN AND MODERNIZE OUR MILITARY, MAKING IT, WITHOUT QUESTION, THE
STRONGEST AND MOST POWERFUL IN THE WORLD
KEEP THE U.S. DOLLAR AS THE WORLD'S RESERVE CURRENCY
FIGHT FOR AND PROTECT SOCIAL SECURITY AND MEDICARE WITH NO CUTS,
INCLUDING NO CHANGES TO THE RETIREMENT AGE
CANCEL THE ELECTRIC VEHICLE MANDATE AND CUT COSTLY AND BURDENSOME
REGULATIONS
CUT FEDERAL FUNDING FOR ANY SCHOOL PUSHING CRITICAL RACE THEORY, RADICAL
GENDER IDEOLOGY, AND OTHER INAPPROPRIATE RACIAL, SEXUAL, OR POLITICAL
CONTENT ON OUR CHILDREN
KEEP MEN OUT OF WOMEN'S SPORTS
DEPORT PRO-HAMAS RADICALS AND MAKE OUR COLLEGE CAMPUSES SAFE AND
PATRIOTIC AGAIN
SECURE OUR ELECTIONS, INCLUDING SAME DAY VOTING, VOTER IDENTIFICATION,
PAPER BALLOTS, AND PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP
UNITE OUR COUNTRY BY BRINGING IT TO NEW AND RECORD LEVELS OF SUCCESS
*****

When America is united, confident, and committed to our principles, it
will never fail.

Today and together, with Love for our Country, Faith in our People, and
Trust in God's Good Grace, we will Make America Great Again!
Hiram Panguitch

Hiram Panguitch

Baxter
2024-10-05 21:31:58 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Conrad Black seems to think that he is the "Second Coming"!
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/2024-republican-party-platfor
To make clear our commitment, we offer to the American people the 2024
GOP Platform to Make America Great Again! It is a forward-looking
Agenda that begins with the following twenty promises that we will
accomplish very quickly when we win the White House and Republican
Majorities in the House and Senate.
SEAL THE BORDER, AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION
How are you going to "seal the border". Explain exactly what that would
take.
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-05 21:53:22 UTC
Post by Baxter
How are you going to "seal the border".
Wall

Concertina wire

Remote sensors

Border Patrol mounted

National Guard

Machine gun nests every 500 yards.

Done.
Mittens Romney
2024-10-05 22:42:10 UTC
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2024/10/biden-admins-samanatha-power-explains-how-americans-are/

Biden Admin’s Samantha Power Explains How Americans Are Keeping the
Lights on in Ukraine While Millions of Americans Still Have No Power

Samantha Power, who serves as the administrator for the United States
Agency for International Development, put out a tweet today in which she
explained how Americans are keeping the lights and the heat on in Ukraine.

Tone deaf much?

Millions of Americans throughout the southeast are still without power,
not to mention food and water. Was today really the best time for her to
talk about this?

Maybe she should read this report from the Associated Press:

Days after Hurricane Helene, a powerless mess remains in the Southeast

Sherry Brown has gotten nearly the entire miserable Hurricane Helene
experience at her home. She’s out of power and water. There is a tree on
her roof and her SUV. She is converting power from the alternator in her
car to keep just enough juice for her refrigerator so she can keep some
food.

Brown is far from alone. Helene was a tree and power pole wrecking ball
as it blew inland across Georgia, South Carolina and into North Carolina
on Friday. Five days later, more than 1.4 million homes and businesses
in the three states don’t have power, according to poweroutage.us.

But don’t worry America, your tax dollars are keeping the lights on in
Ukraine. Good grief.
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
Baxter
2024-10-06 03:01:42 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
How are you going to "seal the border".
Wall
Concertina wire
Remote sensors
Border Patrol mounted
National Guard
Machine gun nests every 500 yards.
Done.
You can't do any of that without money. And when Biden asked for money to
hire more border patrol tRump and his House cult refused. tRump DOES NOT
WANT THE BORDER CLOSED.
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-06 18:04:33 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
How are you going to "seal the border".
Wall
Concertina wire
Remote sensors
Border Patrol mounted
National Guard
Machine gun nests every 500 yards.
Done.
You can't do any of that without money.
Ukraine.
Post by Baxter
And when Biden asked for money to
hire more border patrol tRump and his House cult refused.
He didn't need "more money" he needed to quit feeding Zelensky a steady
diet of 4 million dollar missiles, you murderous warmongering leftard trash!
Post by Baxter
tRump DOES NOT WANT THE BORDER CLOSED.
Bullshit LIE!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-launches-dark-speech-illegal-232352259.html

Trump dismissed Harris’s speech at the border, swearing and telling
supporters in the small town of Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin, that
President Joe Biden and Harris are responsible for an "invasion" of
violent criminals.

Anti-immigrant sentiment has been at the core of Trump's appeal in
economically depressed, majority-white parts of the country ever since
his 2016 presidential victory, but the rhetoric is turning ever more
extreme as election day nears.

Trump spoke in Wisconsin while flanked on stage by large mugshots of
migrants accused of crimes, painting a hellish picture of an America
under violent assault -- despite a plunge this year in illegal border
crossings and what the FBI says is a steep decline in crime overall,
particularly murder.

"They will walk into your kitchen, they'll cut your throat," Trump said
of illegal immigrants.

"Small towns in America are terrified of migrants coming in and, even
when they haven't arrived, they’re terrified," he said. They will "rape,
pillage, thieve, plunder and kill the people of the United States of
America."

The illegal migrants, whom he called "animals," will take the jobs of
minorities and of union workers, he added.

Apparently rankled by Harris’s bid Friday to deliver a tough message on
the Mexican border, Trump cursed on the nationally streamed event and
branded her "a liar."
Baxter
2024-10-06 20:25:24 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
How are you going to "seal the border".
Wall
Concertina wire
Remote sensors
Border Patrol mounted
National Guard
Machine gun nests every 500 yards.
Oh, yes, let's take a look at that and see how asinine you "solution" is.

US/Mexico border is 1,954 miles.

You'd need 6,878 machine gun nests
- manned 24/7/365 - minimm 3 crews/day of at least 3 troops = 62,000 just
for the machine guns.
- then logistics - food, water, weather, sanitation, etc. You're looking
at half million manpower support for those machine guns.
- and just setting a gun and throwing a few sandbags isn't going to do
it. you'll need more permanent buildings - how much are those going to
cost.
- There's a lot of rough country there - every 500 yards would be a
border like swiss cheese - you might look at 500 FEET instead of yards -
so triple all that manpower and expense.
- and then there's the fact that most of the land on both sides of the
border are privately owned - how much is it going to cost to buy that
land, build roads, etc?

All for what? Killing women and children fleeing rape, murder and
starvation in their home countries? Isn't shooting up a public school,
killing teachers and kids enough for you?

And, again, Biden asked for more money for border enforcement agents,
tRump and his Repugs/Cultists REFUSED to give more money for border
enforcment.
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-06 21:35:42 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
How are you going to "seal the border".
Wall
Concertina wire
Remote sensors
Border Patrol mounted
National Guard
Machine gun nests every 500 yards.
Oh, yes, let's take a look at that and see how asinine you "solution" is.
US/Mexico border is 1,954 miles.
You'd need 6,878 machine gun nests
- manned 24/7/365 - minimm 3 crews/day of at least 3 troops = 62,000 just
for the machine guns.
- then logistics - food, water, weather, sanitation, etc. You're looking
at half million manpower support for those machine guns.
Most excellent.

I estimate it will cost less than a billion dollars -that's 1/175th of
what China Joe Xiden sent to Ukraine.
Post by Baxter
- and just setting a gun and throwing a few sandbags isn't going to do
it. you'll need more permanent buildings - how much are those going to
cost.
Well, we can let technology handle this, albeit I prefer more jobs for
boots on the ground...

15 million$ and trailer mounted~!

OH HECK YES!!!!
Post by Baxter
- There's a lot of rough country there - every 500 yards would be a
border like swiss cheese - you might look at 500 FEET instead of yards -
so triple all that manpower and expense.
More employment for AMERICANS, be still my beating heart!
Post by Baxter
- and then there's the fact that most of the land on both sides of the
border are privately owned - how much is it going to cost to buy that
land, build roads, etc?
No need to buy, just lease and occupy!
Post by Baxter
All for what? Killing women and children fleeing rape, murder and
starvation in their home countries? Isn't shooting up a public school,
killing teachers and kids enough for you?
Have the illegals graduated to that now too?

I'm not surprised.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/01/us/cleveland-texas-neighbor-shooting-monday/index.html

Cleveland, Texas
CNN

The man wanted by law enforcement for the killings of five Texas
neighbors – including a 9-year-old boy – had entered the US illegally
and been deported by immigration officials at least four times, a US
Immigration and Customs Enforcement source said.

The suspect, identified by ICE as Francisco Oropesa Perez-Torres, was
first removed by an immigration judge in March 2009, the ICE source told
CNN on Monday.

“At an unknown time and location, Perez-Torres unlawfully reentered the
United States, and was apprehended and removed several more times by ICE
Enforcement and Removal Operations in September 2009, January 2012, and
July 2016,” the source said.

Oropesa’s current immigration status is unclear, and it is not known how
long he had been in the US since he was last deported.

Bringing us waves of fentanyl, rapes on the border, assaults and
murders of US citizens, and unspeakable EVIL like La Tren de Agua!

https://greatgameindia.com/venezuelan-migrant-gangs-target-texas-oil-fields/

Things are getting worse as dangerous consequences of the Biden-Harris
administration’s open border policies are becoming more apparent.
Recently, members of a violent Venezuelan prison gang known as Tren de
Aragua were spotted terrorizing neighborhoods in northern Denver suburbs
like Aurora, as well as other so-called "sanctuary cities" where the
local governments refuse to fully enforce immigration laws. Earlier, we
reported how a Venezuelan spy was behind illegal migrants invading US homes.

https://gov.texas.gov/news/post/texas-ramps-up-efforts-to-target-dangerous-tren-de-aragua

Texas has decreased illegal crossings into the state by 87% due to our
historic border security mission. Fewer illegal crossings into Texas
means fewer migrants to transport to sanctuary cities. Since the start
of Texas’ transportation program, the state has transported:

Over 12,500 migrants to Washington, D.C. since April 2022
Over 45,900 migrants to New York City since August 2022
Over 36,900 migrants to Chicago since August 2022
Over 3,400 migrants to Philadelphia since November 2022
Over 19,200 migrants to Denver since May 2023
Over 1,500 migrants to Los Angeles since June 2023

Operation Lone Star continues to fill the dangerous gaps created by the
federal government’s refusal to secure the border. Every individual who
is apprehended or arrested and every ounce of drugs seized would have
otherwise made their way into communities across Texas and the nation
due to open border policies.

RECENT HIGHLIGHTS FROM OPERATION LONE STAR:

Governor Abbott Announces $5,000 Reward For Information On Tren De
Aragua Gang Members

On Monday, Governor Abbott announced a $5,000 reward for information
leading to the identification and arrest of known or suspected members
who are involved in criminal activity and pose an increasing danger to
the public safety of Texans.

“Tren de Aragua has spread terror and carnage in every country they’ve
been in, and Texas will not allow them to gain a foothold in our state,”
said Governor Abbott. “Texas will not let these thugs use our state as a
base of operations to terrorize our citizens. I encourage anyone with
information on Tren de Aragua to call the Texas Crime Stoppers hotline
or submit an anonymous tip online. With the public’s help, combined with
the hard work of federal, state, and local law enforcement, we will
capture these dangerous gang members and put them behind bars for good.”

To be eligible for the cash rewards, tipsters must provide information
to authorities using one of the following methods:
• Call the Texas Crime Stoppers hotline at 1-800-252-TIPS (8477)
• Submit a tip online through the Texas Department of Public Safety

Read the Governor’s full press release for more information.

Governor Abbott: Texas Triples Razor Wire In Eagle Pass

On Wednesday, Governor Abbott shared a photo on X, formerly known as
Twitter, showcasing Texas National Guard soldiers reinforcing razor wire
barriers in Eagle Pass.

Texas will continue to deploy every tool and strategy to respond to this
border crisis.

Governor Abbott: Additional Border Wall Panels Installed In Maverick County

Yesterday, Governor Abbott highlighted footage on X of Texas’ ongoing
border wall construction in Maverick County.

Texas is the first state in U.S. history to build our own border wall.

WATCH: DPS Finds Five Illegal Immigrants Hiding Inside Lumber During
Traffic Stop

A DPS trooper stopped a Chevy 3500 hauling lumber on I-35 in La Salle
County earlier this week. During the traffic stop, the driver, William
Meza from Laredo, consented to a search of the vehicle.

DPS troopers discovered five illegal immigrants from Honduras and Mexico
hiding within the lumber. Meza was arrested and charged with five counts
of smuggling of persons with the likelihood of serious bodily injury or
death. The five illegal immigrants were referred to Border Patrol.
Post by Baxter
And, again, Biden asked for more money for border enforcement agents,
tRump and his Repugs/Cultists REFUSED to give more money for border
enforcment.
Nope, the bill had toxic riders and actually increased pandering to
illegals.

https://www.americanimmigrationcouncil.org/research/analysis-senate-border-bill

What We Really Need at the Border
The changes proposed to border and asylum policy in this bill can be
over-simplified into two principles:

Making it harder for people to be allowed to start the asylum process
upon entering the U.S.; and
Making that process itself faster.
Notably, this bill would not stop anyone from being allowed to set foot
on U.S. soil. It would not, therefore, do anything to bring down “the
numbers” on its own. The bill’s proponents hope instead that it will
reduce the number of people who are allowed to stay in the U.S. outside
of immigration custody, and therefore, through word of mouth, reduce the
number of people trying to come to begin with.

What we have seen, time and time again, is that adding additional
penalties or complications to the process for asylum seekers once they
arrive in the U.S. immiserates those asylum seekers without having a
lasting impact on overall border arrivals. This is especially true when
the process is made longer and less certain, contributing to bottlenecks
throughout the system including dangerous border overcrowding.

What is instead needed is a way to resolve these cases quickly and
certainly—taking months, not years—without railroading claimants. This
bill takes steps in that direction, but overwhelms them with the
imposition of an opaque emergency authority, which would undermine any
deterrent effect by providing inconsistent outcomes to people attempting
to enter the U.S. without warning or rationale.

Efficiency also can’t go so far as to fully sacrifice any meaningful,
independent review of decisions. Making a process quicker does not
require cutting corners on due process.

The U.S. can’t solve a global displacement crisis just by deporting
people to other parts of the world. Cooperation with other countries on
migration management to support people in their home countries and in
countries they settle in is not a nice-to-have or a long-term goal, it
is an essential part of any plan—especially one that expects Mexico and
other countries to shoulder the responsibility for taking deportees from
other countries.
Baxter
2024-10-06 22:17:08 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
How are you going to "seal the border".
Wall
Concertina wire
Remote sensors
Border Patrol mounted
National Guard
Machine gun nests every 500 yards.
Oh, yes, let's take a look at that and see how asinine you "solution" is.
US/Mexico border is 1,954 miles.
You'd need 6,878 machine gun nests
I made an error there - you'd need 66,436 such machine gun troops
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
- manned 24/7/365 - minimm 3 crews/day of at least 3 troops = 62,000
just for the machine guns.
.. so multiply that by a factor of 10
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
- then logistics - food, water, weather, sanitation, etc. You're
looking at half million manpower support for those machine guns.
So now we're getting closer to 5Million just for the border.
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Most excellent.
I estimate it will cost less than a billion dollars -that's 1/175th of
what China Joe Xiden sent to Ukraine.
Perhaps you'd better to back and recalculate
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
- and just setting a gun and throwing a few sandbags isn't going to
do it. you'll need more permanent buildings - how much are those
going to cost.
Well, we can let technology handle this, albeit I prefer more jobs for
boots on the ground...
Tech costs more money - a lot more - and tRump killed that funding.
http://youtu.be/iE51ITFuweE
Post by Baxter
- and then there's the fact that most of the land on both sides of
the border are privately owned - how much is it going to cost to buy
that land, build roads, etc?
No need to buy, just lease and occupy!
Lease, you think this would be temporary? We're talking PERMANANT.
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
All for what? Killing women and children fleeing rape, murder and
starvation in their home countries? Isn't shooting up a public
school, killing teachers and kids enough for you?
Have the illegals graduated to that now too?
I'm not surprised.
Go ahead, show which of the school shootings were perpetrated by an
illegal immigrant.
Hiram Panguitch

other countries.
Baxter
2024-10-08 03:16:25 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
Isn't shooting up a public school,
killing teachers and kids enough for you?
https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/01/us/cleveland-texas-neighbor-shooting-mon
day/index.html
So? You'd have us believe that because ONE murder means ALL are murderers.

Note also he really wasn't a immigrant - he wasn't coming here to stay.

And there's far more murders committed by native-born Whites than migrants
crossing the border.
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-08 16:14:59 UTC
Post by Baxter
ONE murder means ALL are murderers.
https://nypost.com/2022/06/07/illegal-immigrant-cleared-in-kate-steinle-death-gets-time-served-for-gun-charge/

An illegal immigrant who has been deported five times was sentenced on
Monday to time already served over a federal weapons charge related to
his acquittal of murder in the 2015 shooting death of San Francisco
woman Kate Steinle.

Jose Inez Garcia-Zarate is facing deportation to his native Mexico after
a federal judge in California sentenced him to the seven years he has
already spent in jail — bringing an end to the case that sparked a
firestorm over immigration and sanctuary cities.

“If you return to this country again and you are back in front of me, I
will not spare you. Let this be your last warning: Do not return to this
country,” US District Judge Vince Chhabria said during his sentencing
hearing.

Steinle, 32, was shot dead while she was walking along San Francisco’s
crowded Pier 14 with her dad and a friend on July 4, 2015.

Garcia-Zarate, who was in the US illegally and had already been deported
five times, admitted to accidentally firing the gun.

He said he’d found it under a bench, but didn’t know it was a firearm
because it was wrapped up in a T-shirt. The gun fired when Garcia-Zarate
picked it up and officials said the bullet ricocheted off the ground
before striking the victim.
Mittens Romney
2024-10-08 16:48:07 UTC
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2024/10/07/pew-research-majority-of-voters-support-trumps-mass-deportations-of-illegal-aliens-from-u-s/

The majority of registered voters support former President Donald
Trump’s plan to mass deport illegal aliens from the United States, a Pew
Research Center survey reveals.

The survey found that 56 percent of voters, including almost 3-in-10
Kamala Harris supporters and 88 percent of Trump supporters, support
mass deportations — a plan touted by Trump to remedy the nation’s
record-breaking illegal immigration problem.

Americans, in poll after poll, continue to say they support mass
deportations.

The latest NPR survey found that almost 60 percent of mainstream voters
back deporting all illegal aliens from the U.S. while 56 percent of
voters in a YouGov survey said the same. A similar survey, conducted by
Harvard/Harris, showed that 62 percent of voters support mass
deportations as well.

The Pew Research Center survey details the wide issues Americans
increasingly have with illegal immigration. In particular, a majority of
voters said they are “deeply concerned” by the record waves of illegal
immigration under Harris and President Joe Biden.

Likewise, 7-in-10 voters said illegal aliens strain public resources, 64
percent said they make crime worse, 56 percent said illegal aliens make
the U.S. economy worse off, and 47 percent said illegal immigration
worsens cultural values.

Since Biden and Harris took office in January 2021, more than 10 million
migrants have arrived at the nation’s borders — the largest wave of
illegal immigration in American history.

Mark Krikorian, director of the Center for Immigration Studies,
described to Congress that the official Biden-Harris policy is
“unlimited immigration” without regard to the impact on Americans.
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
Mittens Romney
2024-10-08 16:54:05 UTC
Post by Baxter
So? You'd have us believe that because ONE murder means ALL are murderers.
Note also he really wasn't a immigrant
https://www.independentsentinel.com/illegal-foreigners-threaten-to-cut-a-womans-fingers-off-during-a-robbery/

Manuel Hernandez-Hernandez, 28, was arrested in Colleyville on Monday
and is being held on an immigration hold at the Dallas County Jail,
according to an arrest affidavit.

According to Fox News, he is “believed to be part of a group of four men
who allegedly forced a woman to the ground, tied her up, threatened to
cut off her fingers, and then walked away with more than $75,000 worth
of cash and items from her home.”
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-05 21:59:31 UTC
Post by Baxter
How are you going to "seal the border". Explain exactly what that would
take.
1. Secure the Border

Republicans will restore every Border Policy of the Trump administration
and halt all releases of Illegal Aliens into the interior. We will
complete the Border Wall, shift massive portions of Federal Law
Enforcement to Immigration Enforcement, and use advanced technology to
monitor and secure the Border. We will use all resources needed to stop
the Invasion—including moving thousands of Troops currently stationed
overseas to our own Southern Border. We will deploy the U.S. Navy to
impose a full Fentanyl Blockade on the waters of our Region—boarding and
inspecting ships to look for fentanyl and fentanyl precursors. Before we
defend the Borders of Foreign Countries, we must first secure the Border
of our Country.

2. Enforce Immigration Laws

Republicans will strengthen ICE, increase penalties for illegal entry
and overstaying Visas, and reinstate "Remain in Mexico" and other
Policies that helped reduce Illegal Immigration by historic lows in
President Trump's first term. We will also invoke the Alien Enemies Act
to remove all known or suspected gang members, drug dealers, or cartel
members from the United States, ending the scourge of Illegal Alien gang
violence once and for all. We will bring back the Travel Ban, and use
Title 42 to end the child trafficking crisis by returning all trafficked
children to their families in their Home Countries immediately.

3. Begin Largest Deportation Program in American History

President Trump and Republicans will reverse the Democrats' destructive
Open Borders Policies that have allowed criminal gangs and Illegal
Aliens from around the World to roam the United States without
consequences. The Republican Party is committed to sending Illegal
Aliens back home and removing those who have violated our Laws.

4. Strict Vetting

Republicans will use existing Federal Law to keep foreign
Christian-hating Communists, Marxists, and Socialists out of America.
Those who join our Country must love our Country. We will use extreme
vetting to ensure that jihadists and jihadist sympathizers are not admitted.

5. Stop Sanctuary Cities

Republicans will cut federal Funding to sanctuary jurisdictions that
release dangerous Illegal Alien criminals onto our streets, rather than
handing them over to ICE. We will require local cooperation with Federal
Immigration Enforcement.

6. Ensure Our Legal Immigration System Puts American Workers First

Republicans will prioritize Merit-based immigration, ensuring those
admitted to our Country contribute positively to our Society and
Economy, and never become a drain on Public Resources. We will end Chain
Migration, and put American Workers first!
Baxter
2024-10-06 03:03:48 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
How are you going to "seal the border". Explain exactly what that
would take.
1. Secure the Border
Takes money - and when Biden asked for more money for the Border, tRump and
his House cult refused.
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-06 18:07:39 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
How are you going to "seal the border". Explain exactly what that
would take.
1. Secure the Border
Takes money - and when Biden asked for more money for the Border, tRump and
his House cult refused.
The bill over-funded the borders of Ukarine and Israel - NOT THE USA!

Biden spent $175 BULLION of our money in Ukraine, now FEMA is broke,
North Carolinians are dying, and our southern border is wide open.

And...the northern border is now seeing incursions!

The present Border Patrol budget is sufficient to seal it, and the
National Guard can backstop it - on the President's command.

Where is that command, nutless?

Where is Xiden's seal the border order, you fucking treasonous greaseball?
Baxter
Nope. You lie. The bill was for the US/Mexico border only.
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-06 21:38:06 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
How are you going to "seal the border". Explain exactly what that
would take.
1. Secure the Border
Takes money - and when Biden asked for more money for the Border,
tRump and his House cult refused.
The bill over-funded the borders of Ukarine and Israel - NOT THE USA!
Nope. You lie. The bill was for the US/Mexico border only.
L_I_A_R!

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/us-senate-unveils-118-billion-bipartisan-bill-tighten-border-security-aid-2024-02-04/

WASHINGTON, Feb 4 (Reuters) - The U.S. Senate on Sunday unveiled a $118
billion bipartisan border security bill that would also provide aid to
Ukraine and Israel

In addition to $20.23 billion for border security, the bill included
$60.06 billion to support Ukraine in its war with Russia, $14.1 billion
in security assistance for Israel, $2.44 billion to U.S. Central Command
and the conflict in the Red Sea, and $4.83 billion to support U.S.
partners in the Indo-Pacific facing aggression from China, according to
figures from Senator Patty Murray, who chairs the Senate's Appropriation
Committee.

An additional $10 billion would provide humanitarian assistance for
civilians in conflict zones including in Ukraine, Gaza and the West Bank,
Baxter
2024-10-06 22:21:58 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
[...]
And then they separated it:
https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-congress/senate-bill/4361/text?s=3&r=
1&q=%7B%22search%22%3A%22S.+4361%22%7D

They tried a total of 4 times for a border bill - tRump and his cultists
killed every one.
Baxter
2024-10-06 22:48:13 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
Post by Baxter
1&q=%7B%22search%22%3A%22S.+4361%22%7D
They tried a total of 4 times for a border bill - tRump and his cultists
killed every one.
Oh, and your claim that the border bill was rejected because it contained
funding for Ukraine and Isreal is proved false by the fact that funding
for Ukraine and Isreal passed the house as a separate measure.
===========
The House passes billions in aid for Ukraine and Israel after months of
struggle. Next is the Senate

https://apnews.com/article/ukraine-aid-israel-tiktok-congress-
a8910452e623413bf1da1e491d1d94ba
Hiram Panguitch

Baxter
2024-10-08 03:09:54 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
Oh, and your claim that the border bill was rejected because it
contained funding for Ukraine and Isreal is proved false
LIAR!
Nope. They've since passed funding for Ukrain and Isreal, but nothing
for the border - even though a clean, border-only bill was presented,
they voted it down.

Again - there were, not 1 but 4 border bills - they were all voted down.

You keep harping on 1 and ignoring the other 3 - that is a form of lying.
Hiram Panguitch

Baxter
Oh, where have we seen this dishonest technique before?
Lil dwarf Rudey
2024-10-09 14:52:40 UTC
Post by Baxter
where have we seen this dishonest technique before?
Truth is never dishonest.

But you are, you decrepit, greasebal, ponytailed Antifa shill.
Mittens Romney
2024-10-08 16:59:05 UTC
Post by Baxter
Again - there were, not 1 but 4 border bills - they were all voted down.
https://nypost.com/2024/10/07/opinion/helene-reveals-a-rudderless-white-house-and-harris-flaws/

The failure of the Biden-Harris administration to take charge of
urgently needed rescue and recovery efforts after Hurricane Helene
underscores a key question: Who is really running this White House?

Right now, we have no clear answer.

President Biden’s and Vice President Kamala Harris’ cavalier
indifference to the Americans fighting to survive in the disaster zone
has left us — both longtime Democrats — speechless.

Substantively, politically and personally, both Biden and Harris had
ample reason to step up in the aftermath of the storm’s horrific
destruction.

Yet their administration has repeatedly failed Helene’s victims — and,
by extension, the American people as a whole.

Explore More

Harris gets grilled on ‘60 Minutes’ for alienating ‘millions and
millions’ of voters by calling Trump ‘racist’

Kamala Harris
Vapid Kamala Harris’ ‘60 Minutes’ sitdown shows why she’s avoided the press

Kamala Harris roasted after saying there’s ‘not a thing’ she’d change
about Biden’s record during softball sit-down with ‘The View’
The storm made landfall Sept. 26 in Florida and raged over inland parts
of Georgia, North Carolina, Tennessee and Virginia, killing a confirmed
232 people, with hundreds still missing.

But the administration’s slow response in mobilizing federal resources
hampered recovery efforts, while Biden’s and Harris’ late and
perfunctory visits to the disaster area to show support have made them
appear woefully insensitive.

FEMA hurricane aid stopped by ‘Road Closed’ sign? That’s Kamala Harris
in a nutshell

Biden — who was vacationing in Delaware when the storm hit — glibly told
reporters he had “commanded” the federal response by phone “for at least
two hours,” hardly sufficient for an event this devastating.

Even more alarmingly, Harris, who is hoping to be our next president,
was initially content with a brief FEMA photo op in the storm’s aftermath.

Only when it became a media talking point, nearly a week later, did the
veep finally travel to a hard-hit part of the swing state of Georgia —
an obviously political stop just weeks before Election Day.

Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp was one of many local officials who called out
the administration for delaying much-needed federal aid.

Only 11 counties — out of the 90 likely to need aid — were initially
made eligible for federal relief funds, Kemp complained, tying locals’
hands and undoubtedly worsening Helene’s impact in the Peach State.

It took six days for the White House to activate a paltry 1,000 military
members to help deliver assistance — even though three of America’s
premier military divisions with critical search and rescue experience
are based within just a few hours of the hardest-hit areas in the
Carolinas and Georgia.

Compare that to President George W. Bush, who ordered nearly 10,000
troops to the Hurricane Katrina disaster zone in 2005.

If Biden and Harris wished to actually help Americans and not just pose
for pictures, they should have immediately activated military assets for
rescue efforts, and mobilized the Army Corps of Engineers to clear and
stabilize roads and bridges.

They could have ordered FEMA to quickly expand the list of impacted
counties to get aid flowing appropriately.

And they should certainly have done a better job managing FEMA’s
funding: According to Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas,
the agency is nearly broke after spending more than $600 million caring
for illegal migrants nationwide.

See Also
Vice President Kamala Harris speaks after she surveyed the damage from
Hurricane Helene, in the Meadowbrook neighborhood of Augusta, Georgia,
on October 2, 2024.
editorial

Sorry, hurricane victims: Harris-Biden already spent your relief funds
on migrants

The bumbling White House response is incomprehensible for any
administration — but particularly so this close to a presidential election.

Harris was already struggling to respond to voters’ questions over her
agenda, her priorities and her managerial abilities.

Her failure to so much as show up when Americans faced such a crisis has
literally taken our breath away.

Her apparent indifference underscores voters’ suspicion that Harris is
not on top of our country’s domestic concerns — and may well damage her
chances in these battleground states.

Bush was excoriated for appearing heartless toward the people of New
Orleans after his 2005 flyby of the Hurricane Katrina disaster zone.
Harris is running the very real risk of being seen in the same light.

Given that well-known history, the level of political mismanagement on
the part of this administration and Harris’ campaign is shocking.

It reinforces the belief that the Biden-Harris administration as a whole
is both inept and insensitive.

Why should voters think a President Harris would be any less asleep at
the wheel than the administration in which she now serves?

And how can Americans trust her to lead the country for the next four
years when she has proven time and again to be unresponsive to our needs?

You’d think that two key swing states with a total of 32 electoral votes
would receive overwhelming resources and attention from the party in
power after a catastrophe of this magnitude.

Instead, the Biden-Harris administration’s incompetence, indifference
and weakness on a host of issues, both domestic and foreign, could
presage the Democrats’ defeat.
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-07 16:21:49 UTC
Post by Baxter
Oh, and your claim that the border bill was rejected because it contained
funding for Ukraine and Isreal is proved false by
Their bullshit bills take with one hand and give the rest to foreign
nations with the other!

Baxter
You're a liar and idiot
Hiram Panguitch

Mittens Romney
2024-10-08 16:55:22 UTC
Post by Baxter
You're a liar and idiot
https://twitchy.com/amy-curtis/2024/10/07/bellwether-pa-counties-swing-back-to-trump-poll-n2401881

The polls have been kinda all over the place, but the trend seems to be
in Donald Trump's favor. Polymarket has Trump up over Harris by 9 in
their betting odds and Kamala is losing big time with Hispanic men
between the ages of 18-34. National polls are largely tied, which is
essentially a Trump win.

Now two bellwether counties in the crucial swing state of Pennsylvania
may portend doom for the Kamala Harris campaign:

A pair of key counties in the Keystone State look to be headed to Donald
Trump’s column in November, and that may mean the presidency itself
there too.

That’s the takeaway from fresh polling of 420 likely voters in 2
bellwethers, Erie and Northampton counties, Sept. 30 and Oct. 1.

These counties, which contain the city of Erie in the former case and
Easton in the latter, have been predictive in past election cycles.

They backed Barack Obama twice, threw in with Donald Trump in 2016 and
jumped to Joe Biden in 2020. Now they may be turning away from Kamala
Harris and returning to the GOP fold.

We'd give anything to be a fly on the wall at KamalaHQ today.
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
Hiram Panguitch

Mittens Romney
2024-10-07 19:33:05 UTC
https://rumble.com/v5hp1zx-invaded-the-united-states-government-has-committed-treason-against-the-citi.html

RustyMannn
17 hours ago

This is the replacement migration the Left has dreamed of.

Millions of people that come from 3rd world kleptocracies where Warlords
reign over territories’ by use of deadly force.

Since United States Citizens know the endgame of the Democrat/Communist
Party is total control.

None of US are voting for them, except the Stupid people that think they
are going to be part of the Autocracy.

Same with Hitler's Brown shirts, Mussolini's Black shirts, Lenin's Red Army.

They all got killed by their own people. Funny how that works.

Maybe they knew too much?

Study History. You will find the scripts of the past, are playing out today.

Get ahead of the curve, and stop them.

RINOsLoveCommunistChinaToo
15 hours ago

The Communist Cloward and Piven Strategy-- Force "change" by creating
chaos which will lead to societal and economic collapse...

(Hope and "change")... This is part of Obutthole's "fundamental
transformation of America" into a Communist dictatorship...

Communists seek to destroy our country in order to build it up into
their so-called "utopia". First comes the demolition phase, then their
"renovation phase".

This is why they are bringing in millions of illegals from all over the
world and releasing violent repeat offender criminals from jails...

The Bolsheviks also released criminals from Tsarist prisons about a
century ago in order to create total anarchy, so as to propel their
revolution.

The Communist regime currently running our government here is doing the
exact same thing.

Wonder why they are using Communist tactics?... Because they are
Communists..

GlobalSurveyor
9 hours ago

U.S. Corporation is a criminal organization and has committed acts of
HIGH TREASON. ARREST them all for allowing this to continue. Don’t be
afraid, just get organized with American 🇺🇸 Militias as support and
start putting these traitors in cages. 🤷‍♂️ Plenty of empty abandoned
buildings we can lock everyone up at.

PD1965
7 hours ago
Treason against America and the American people has been planned and
carried out for decades now. Yet very few bring this up. If it does get
brought up it is shut down quickly. It is insane for the American people
to stand by and watch a few thousand enemies of America who have taken
over all our institutions destroy our country by brainwashing masses of
people, and by shutting down the flow of truth that opposes or exposes
what they are doing.

IAMTHEWRECKER
6 hours ago

Democrats, if you hate your family, keep voting for the Democrats.
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
Baxter
We've already been through this - you're a liar.
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-08 16:11:19 UTC
Post by Baxter
you're a liar.
You're an Antifa Portlandia sleeper cell.

Mittens Romney
2024-10-08 16:51:06 UTC
https://rumble.com/v5hx9at-haitian-invader-caught-on-camera-carving-up-animal-with-machete-in-springfi.html?e9s=src_v1_upp

Haitian Invader Caught on Camera Carving Up Animal With Machete in
Springfield, Ohio

Scrapiron65
1 hour ago
The MSM said this is not happening. Don't believe your eyes or the
people that live there, believe the MSM.

9 likes
reply
sbunny
1 hour ago
If a WHITE person had a machette and was carving up animals in someones
front yard the F'ing SWAT team would show up and gun him down. Black
illegals, not so much! Carry on, nothing to see here.

9 likes
reply
PamWSNM
1 hour ago
I can't watch it, but I thank you for posting it. We have to see that
the truth tellers tell the truth and the liars lie. Again.

6 likes
reply
ElliotNess
1 hour ago
Get these effing cave men the Hell out of the U.S. What kind of bullshit
is this? The people responsible for this nightmare unleashed on the
unsuspecting American public should be brought to justice and made to
pay dearly. How dare they turn our country into a toilet bowl - effing
scumbags.

5 likes
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
r***@shell02.TheWorld.com
2024-10-09 02:55:01 UTC
On Tue, 8 Oct 2024 10:51:06 -0600, Mittens Romney
Post by Mittens Romney
https://rumble.com/v5hx9at-haitian-invader-caught-on-camera-carving-up-animal-with-machete-in-springfi.html?e9s=src_v1_upp
Haitian Invader Caught on Camera Carving Up Animal With Machete in
Springfield, Ohio
Dogs and cats have been a staple of the gook diet for centuries; why
is it an issue when niggers do it? This smells of systemic racism.
Baxter
2024-10-09 03:43:00 UTC
Post by Mittens Romney
https://rumble.com/v5hx9at-haitian-invader-caught-on-camera-carving-up-
animal-with-machete-in-springfi.html?e9s=src_v1_upp
Haitian Invader Caught on Camera Carving Up Animal With Machete in
Springfield, Ohio
Dogs and cats have been a staple of the gook diet for centuries; why
is it an issue when niggers do it? This smells of systemic racism.
Neither of those ladies are going to have sex with a pennyless idiot like
you.
Mittens Romney
2024-10-09 14:51:44 UTC
Post by Baxter
Neither of those ladies are going to have sex with a pennyless idiot like
you.
Says the nutless old leftard in Portlandia who couldn't have sex with
Rosie Palmer because she turned him down.
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
Mittens Romney
2024-10-09 14:53:15 UTC
Post by Mittens Romney
https://rumble.com/v5hx9at-haitian-invader-caught-on-camera-carving-up-animal-with-machete-in-springfi.html?e9s=src_v1_upp
Haitian Invader Caught on Camera Carving Up Animal With Machete in
Springfield, Ohio
Dogs and cats have been a staple of the gook diet for centuries; why
is it an issue when niggers do it? This smells of systemic racism.
Yes, you do smell of racism.

Go kill yourself, turd.
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
Mittens Romney
2024-10-06 18:43:17 UTC
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/10/06/kamala-tone-deaf-remarks-n2180197

We've been noting the tone-deaf nature of the Biden administration's
remarks in the face of Hurricane Helene.

First, there was Joe Biden's comments at the White House briefing on
Friday, bragging about "jobs numbers" yet saying virtually nothing about
Helene. There was Secretary of State Antony Blinken posting about the
humanitarian need...in Lebanon and giving them $157 million. Not to
mention Samantha Power saying how they were providing Ukraine with
transformers to help keep the power on there when so many are still
without power in storm-affected areas here in this country.

But the set wouldn't be complete without Vice President Kamala Harris,
and she came through with her own comments about money being given to
Lebanon.

The people of Lebanon are facing an increasingly dire humanitarian
situation. I am concerned about the security and well-being of civilians
suffering in Lebanon and will continue working to help meet the needs of
all civilians there.To that end, the United States will provide nearly
$157 million in additional assistance to the people of Lebanon for
essential needs such as food, shelter, water, protection, and sanitation
to help those who have been displaced by the recent conflict. This
additional support brings total U.S. assistance to Lebanon over the last
year to over $385 million.

This was after Blinken made his post and got flamed by people. So, if
they were at all paying attention, they would have to know such a post
would not go well. But her post went up anyway.

Kamala's post then went viral and got more than 11 million views, with
virtually all the people ratioing her into next week. Many asked how was
this real, how could anyone vote for this? Some asked if she was trying
to lose. Many told her to "read the room." So many still don't have
power in the storm-affected areas, and there's still so much to deal with.

Actor James Woods called it the "gold standard of stupid."

Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-FL) asked if she was talking about Lebanon, North
Carolina.

Sen. Tom Cotton (R-AR) raised the small problem of why we would be
giving money to a country overrun by Iranian-backed terrorists.
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
Baxter
Nah, not "tone deaf" - you're just Cult Deaf. You're a deliberate liar.
Mittens Romney
2024-10-06 21:39:16 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Mittens Romney
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/10/06/kamala-tone-deaf-remarks-n21
80197
We've been noting the tone-deaf nature of the Biden administration's
remarks in the face of Hurricane Helene.
Nah, not "tone deaf" - you're just Cult Deaf. You're a deliberate liar.
Not my finding, but a sound retelling regardless, suck on it again, bitch:

⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
Baxter
2024-10-06 22:27:52 UTC
Post by Mittens Romney
Post by Baxter
Post by Mittens Romney
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/10/06/kamala-tone-deaf-remarks-n
21 80197
We've been noting the tone-deaf nature of the Biden administration's
remarks in the face of Hurricane Helene.
Nah, not "tone deaf" - you're just Cult Deaf. You're a deliberate liar.
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/10/06/kamala-tone-deaf-remarks-n21
80197
RedState? That's your source?!!

And you expect sane people to believe you (and your source)?!!!
=========
Overall, we rate RedState borderline Questionable and strongly Right
Biased, based on story selection that always favors the right and use of
emotionally loaded (sensationalized) headlines. We also rate them Mixed
for factual reporting due to poor sourcing of information and several
failed fact checks.

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/red-state/
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-07 16:17:20 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Mittens Romney
Post by Baxter
Post by Mittens Romney
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/10/06/kamala-tone-deaf-remarks-n
21 80197
We've been noting the tone-deaf nature of the Biden administration's
remarks in the face of Hurricane Helene.
Nah, not "tone deaf" - you're just Cult Deaf. You're a deliberate liar.
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/10/06/kamala-tone-deaf-remarks-n21
80197
RedState? That's your source?!!
You got your ass kicked in hard again!

[...]

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9634929/Kamala-honors-fallen-slammed-tone-deaf-post-telling-people-enjoy-long-weekend.html

Kamala Harris honors fallen U.S. service members one day after getting
slammed for 'tone deaf' Memorial Day post telling people to 'enjoy the
long weekend'
Kamala Harris sent a tweet honoring fallen U.S. service members on Sunday
The post came after the vice president was excoriated on Twitter for a
Saturday post with a smiling candid photo captioned with: 'Enjoy the
long weekend'
People called the post 'tone deaf' for not mentioning the reason for the
federal holiday Memorial Day or paying tribute to the fallen service members
Former ambassador to the UN Nikki Haley called Harris 'unprofessional
and unfit'
Her Saturday tweet came hours after she praised Midshipman Sydney Barber
-the first black woman to serve as Brigade Commander at the Naval Academy
Harris also spoke at the U.S. Naval Academy's graduation and
commissioning ceremony on Friday
Former White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders said that even
her seven-year-old son 'understands what this weekend is about'

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/07/tone-deaf-kamala-strikes-again-freshens-up-her-message-on-the-economy-by-ignoring-americans-suffering-under-record-inflation/

If there’s one thing that pretty much everyone agreed on prior to last
week, it’s that Kamala Harris has horrible, and I mean truly ghastly,
political instincts.

Case in point:

The AP reports (archive link):

All of a sudden it’s Kamala Harris ‘ economy — a major opportunity as
well as a possible risk for the likely Democratic presidential nominee.

Shortly after President Joe Biden left the race a week ago, Harris began
to craft her own narrative around the economy by putting an emphasis on
ending child poverty, promoting labor unions, reducing the costs of
health and child care and protecting “dignity” in retirement.

Not once in speeches in Wisconsin, Indiana or Texas did she mention the
word “inflation” — the overwhelming economic challenge that has dogged
Biden’s administration and forced him in remarks to consistently
acknowledge voters’ pain as they cope with higher grocery, gasoline,
housing and auto expenses.

Harris is putting a bigger priority on what she says could be ahead.

“In our vision of the future, we see a place where every person has the
opportunity not just to get by but to get ahead — a future where no
child has to grow up in poverty, where every senior can retire with
dignity and where every worker has the freedom to join a union,” Harris
told the American Federation of Teachers on Thursday.

This is completely tone deaf and absolutely appalling. Americans are
very much suffering under record high cost of living. Everything from
groceries, to utilities, to rent/mortgages, to homeowner’s insurance,
and beyond is so incredibly expensive that many people in America are
truly hurting.

To address that with, oh nevermind about such tedious distractions like
buying food and having a roof over your head, just imagine my bright
Utopian future in which we are singing songs of communal praise from our
state-run, state-monitored 15-minute cities/ant houses/panopticon prisons.

Terrible on every single level. It completely misses, even dismisses,
the very real pain and suffering that the Biden-Harris economy has
caused. It is disdainful of Americans who are struggling, practically
telling them that their hunger, their pain is not important at all.

But we are supposed to believe that this same uncaring, unsympathetic,
cold shrew has a caring, compassionate plan . . . for some far off
future? One that will magically manifest from the ruins of the America
Last Biden-Harris economy? Surreal.
Baxter
2024-10-08 03:11:23 UTC
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Post by Baxter
Post by Mittens Romney
Post by Baxter
Post by Mittens Romney
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/10/06/kamala-tone-deaf-remarks
-n 21 80197
We've been noting the tone-deaf nature of the Biden
administration's remarks in the face of Hurricane Helene.
Nah, not "tone deaf" - you're just Cult Deaf. You're a deliberate liar.
https://redstate.com/nick-arama/2024/10/06/kamala-tone-deaf-remarks-n
21 80197
RedState? That's your source?!!
You got your ass kicked in hard again!
Nope. Redstate is a liar propaganda site.

You're not going to convince any sane person with their shit.
Hiram Panguitch
2024-10-08 16:10:16 UTC
Post by Baxter
You're not going to convince any sane person with their shit.
You're not anywhere close to "sane", you Portlandia Antifa sleeper cell
motherfucker!

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/mark-finkelstein/2024/10/06/kamala-surrogate-cnn-claims-harris-committed-values-muslim

That Kamala Harris. She's sure got a lot of "values."

We're all familiar with her paradoxical claim that despite having
flip-flopped on many positions—including her previous adamant desire to
ban fracking and decriminalize illegal border crossings—her "values
haven't changed."

Appearing on Sunday's CNN State of the Union, Harris surrogate Mark
Kelly, a Dem senator from Arizona, professed Kamala's allegiance to the
"values" of two disparate electoral groups.

Discussing Harris' poor polling among Latino voters in Arizona, Kelly
told host Dana Bash that "Harrison-Walz are committed to their values."

Earlier in the show, Bash mentioned that Kelly was speaking from
Dearborn, Michigan, with its large population of Muslims and
Arab-Americans. Bash noted the "frustration" of many people there with
the Biden-Harris' support for Israel, and asked Kelly for his message to
voters there thinking of sitting out the election or voting Republican.

In reply, Kelly said that Muslim voters there shouldn't even think of
voting Republican, and that—you guessed it—Harris "is committed to their
values."

Which raises the question: just which values of those Muslim and
Arab-American voters in Dearborn, and in the US at large, is Harris
"committed to?"

Are they the "values" of Kamala's fellow Democrat, Abdullah H. Hammoud,
the Mayor of Dearborn? In a New York Times "guest essay," Hammoud
couldn't even bring himself to say the words, "the creation of the State
of Israel." Instead, he used the Arabic term, the "nakba," meaning
"catastrophe," to describe it.

Or could they be the "values" of Tareq Baconi, the head of the
Palestinian Policy Network, who in his New York Times "guest essay"--see
a pattern here?--said the only realistic solution for the area is "from
the river to the sea" -- meaning the total destruction of the Jewish
state of Israel?

Or what about the "values" of American Muslims at large, a majority of
whom, according to this study, believe that Hamas' October 7 terror
attack on Israel was "justified."

So, just which of those Muslim/Arab-American "values" does Kamala
support? American voters are dying to know!

Note: As you'll see in the video, Kelly's tone was very condescending
to Muslim voters in telling them "they shouldn't be considering [sitting
out or voting Republican.] They should be voting for Kamala Harris."

Here's the transcript.

CNN
State of the Union
10/6/24
9:25 am EDT

DANA BASH: Senator, you are in Dearborn, Michigan right now. There is a
large Arab-American population there, very open about its frustration
with the Biden-Harris administration's support for Israel's retaliatory
war in Gaza. Tensions are even higher because a U.S. citizen from
Dearborn was killed as part of an Israeli strike in Lebanon.

What is your message to Muslim and Arab-American voters there who are
seriously considering either sitting out this election or voting Republican?

MARK KELLY: Well, they shouldn't be considering that. They should be
voting for Kamala Harris. I mean, she is committed to their values. She
met with them, many in the Muslim and the Arab community here earlier in
the week to talk about the issues that they care about. And certainly,
peace in the Middle East is at the top of the list.

And the American citizen that was killed in Lebanon, you know, that is
tragic. Kamala Harris also understands that loss of life in any
conflict, innocent loss of life, is a tragic situation. And I know she's
the person that's ready to deal with this on day one.

Mittens Romney
2024-10-08 16:56:19 UTC
Post by Baxter
You're not going to convince any sane person with their shit.
https://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2024/10/07/former-dem-rep-endorses-trump-says-biden-harris-admin-has-made-world-a-dramatically-less-safe-place/

Former Democratic Rep. Peter Deutsch of Florida publicly endorsed former
President Donald Trump on Monday, citing dissatisfaction with President
Joe Biden’s approach to global conflicts.

Deutsch, who served Florida’s 20th Congressional District for six terms
from 1993-2005, endorsed Trump during a campaign call commemorating the
anniversary of the Hamas attacks on Israel, according to The Hill.
Deutsch criticized the Biden administration for what he perceives as a
lack of leadership in addressing international crises, particularly
those affecting global peace.

“I feel very comfortable today publicly announcing that I’m endorsing
Donald Trump to be reelected as president,” Deutsch said, The Hill
reported. “Driving force for me to make this decision is what I believe
is the most important factor in being president, which is really world
peace.”

“And I think that Kamala Harris and the Harris-Biden administration in
terms of what they have done and are doing … make the world a
dramatically less safe place,” Deutsch added.
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪
Ed P
2024-10-05 23:16:09 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Hiram Panguitch
Conrad Black seems to think that he is the "Second Coming"!
https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/2024-republican-party-platfor
To make clear our commitment, we offer to the American people the 2024
GOP Platform to Make America Great Again! It is a forward-looking
Agenda that begins with the following twenty promises that we will
accomplish very quickly when we win the White House and Republican
Majorities in the House and Senate.
SEAL THE BORDER, AND STOP THE MIGRANT INVASION
How are you going to "seal the border". Explain exactly what that would
take.
Easy. Just like last time, Mexico wants to fund a wall for us. The
check just has to be mailed.

Trump keeps his promises. Well some of them. OK. maybe one of them.
Just look at what he has done to keep lawyers working. Please donate!
Mittens Romney
2024-10-05 22:29:16 UTC
https://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2024/10/04/cnns-harry-enten-points-to-a-bad-sign-for-kamala-harris-ahead-of-election/

CNN senior data reporter Harry Enten said Friday that the current
percentage of Americans who believe the U.S. is on the right track is a
“bad sign” for Vice President Kamala Harris.

An average of 28% of Americans currently believe the country is on the
right track, which historically puts an incumbent party on track to lose
an upcoming election, Enten said. The CNN reporter said that the
incumbent party normally loses an election if an average of 25% believe
the nation is on the right track, while a party is likely to win if that
number ticks up to an average of 42%.

“When does the average, when an incumbent party loses the election? Look
at that, it’s just 25%. That looks a heck of a lot like that 28% that
currently think the country is on the right track,” Enten said. “When
the White House party wins … 42% on average think the country is on the
right track. This 25% looks a lot more like this 28%, it doesn’t look
anything like this 42%, this to me is a bad sign for Kamala Harris’
campaign. The bottom line is, it looks a lot more like a loser than it
does like a winner when it comes to the country being on the right track.”

The current 28% is significantly lower than the averages past incumbent
presidents had when they won reelection. The averages ranged from 39% in
the 1996 election up to 47% during the election of 1984, when former
President Ronald Reagan won reelection.

“Look throughout history … in all of these instances, far more than 28%
thought that the country was on the right track. 39% back in 1996, we’ve
got an upwards of 47% in ’84, of course that was a blowout for Ronald
Reagan. So there is no historical precedent for the White House party
winning another term in the White House when just 28% of the country
thinks that we’re on the right track,” Enten continued.
--
⛨ 🥐🥖🗼🤪