9 Killed, 2,800 Wounded, Mostly Hezbollah Terrorists, as Pagers They Use to Communicate Explode Across the Country
Add Reply
citizen winston smith
2024-09-19 16:24:28 UTC
It has been 80 years and Israel still has not killed its way to peace.
How much more?
It has been thousands of years and you gallingly secular, Godless vermin
have still not exterminated the Jews - how much more???
kami
wintyyyyy why do you want to kill the jews??
citizen winston smith
STFU Rudey simp, this is your least effective catalyst nym yet.
kami
2024-09-19 17:09:25 UTC
Post by kami
Post by citizen winston smith
It has been 80 years and Israel still has not killed its way to peace.
How much more?
It has been thousands of years and you gallingly secular, Godless vermin
have still not exterminated the Jews - how much more???
wintyyyyy why do you want to kill the jews??
STFU Rudey simp, this is your least effective catalyst nym yet.
winty boy, you are letting your hatred of this rudey person cloud
your mind in every manner. i would dare say he is winning by just
letting you be.
citizen winston smith
2024-09-19 17:13:18 UTC
Post by kami
Post by citizen winston smith
It has been 80 years and Israel still has not killed its way to peace.
How much more?
It has been thousands of years and you gallingly secular, Godless vermin
have still not exterminated the Jews - how much more???
wintyyyyy why do you want to kill the jews??
STFU Rudey simp, this is your least effective catalyst nym yet.
winty boy, you are letting your hatred of this rudey person cloud
your mind in every manner. i would dare say he is winning by just
letting you be.
Rudey, everyone knows it's you again with a fresh sock.

Meet me at the Jolly Kone and let's settle this once and for all.
kami
2024-09-19 17:20:16 UTC
Post by kami
Post by citizen winston smith
It has been 80 years and Israel still has not killed its way to peace.
How much more?
It has been thousands of years and you gallingly secular, Godless vermin
have still not exterminated the Jews - how much more???
wintyyyyy why do you want to kill the jews??
STFU Rudey simp, this is your least effective catalyst nym yet.
winty boy, you are letting your hatred of this rudey person cloud
your mind in every manner. i would dare say he is winning by just
letting you be.
Rudey, everyone knows it's you again with a fresh sock.
Meet me at the Jolly Kone and let's settle this once and for all.
you got it, i will reach jolly kone in another 2 hours, see you
there.
citizen winston smith
You know which one my dear?
kami
sure, the one where that lady with glasses, yeah?
citizen winston smith
That's not a physical address, sock puppet.
kami
oh? so its like a zoom meeting? send me the link.
citizen winston smith
Rudey, you little wuss, this is why Gunner OWNED your sorry ass.
kami
2024-09-19 18:02:01 UTC
Post by kami
[...]
who is gunner? tell him to pitch in his 2cents here, he might
talk some sense into you.
citizen winston smith
You've forged him enough Rudey, piss off.
kami
i sense a bit of hesitation from you, is it finally dawning?
citizen winston smith
2024-09-19 18:28:59 UTC
Post by kami
[...]
I drove all the way up from Lone Pine for your bullshit?

At least the shakes are tasty.

Ya coward.
kami
2024-09-19 18:34:04 UTC
Post by kami
[...]
winty you silly creature, i am not rudey. if you know where he
lives, just go to his place with a few beers or whiskey or
whatever and talk it out.
citizen winston smith
Rudey, bugger off.
kami
did you know buggery means sodomy?
citizen winston smith
Do dwarves have any other choice?
kami
2024-09-19 18:43:41 UTC
Post by kami
[...]
now you have made it complicated, what does that mean?