Seattle lesbian mayor, marxist councilmembers see offensive messages written outside homes: 'Resign bi---'
Add Reply
Leroy N. Soetoro
2020-07-31 02:51:10 UTC
https://www.foxnews.com/us/seattle-mayor-councilmembers-offensive-
messages-outside-homes-resign-bi

Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan and Councilmembers Alex Pedersen and Debora
Juarez have had offensive messages written outside their homes by some
protesters who support defunding the city's police department.

Messages written on a street at Durkan's home read "Guillotine Jenny" and
"Resign Bi---," according to The Seattle Times. Windows at Pedersen's home
read "F--- You" and "Don't be racist trash."

Separately, Councilmember Tammy Morales, who has called for the police to
be defunded by 50 percent, spoke with demonstrators outside her home
Sunday. "I had a brief conversation with a few members of the group that
came to my home last night, Morales tweeted Monday. "I appreciate the
opportunity to listen to what they had to say. We exchanged numbers and
will be talking later today."

At the home of Juarez, protesters used a bullhorn and spray-painted
"corporate bootlicker" on the street. While Pedersen and Juarez support
slashing the police budget, they do not support a 50 percent reduction
being pushed by some groups, the newspaper reports.

Leaders of several local Native American organizations decried the
offensive messages directed at elected leaders, particularly those
targeting Juarez, who is a member of the Blackfeet Nation tribe.

“The Suquamish Tribe supports (Juarez) and her right, as an elected
official, to do her job without verbal harassment and vandalism at her
home,” Leonard Forsman, chairman of the Suquamish Tribe, told The Seattle
Times.

None of the elected officials responded to a Fox News request for comment.

City Council President Lorena Gonzalez said council members regularly
receive misogynistic and racist messages and threats from conservative
critics via email and voicemail, according to the Times. She addressed the
protests outside the home of leaders last week.

"Demonstrations are a protest tool, but using that tool to create an
environment by which people and their family members feel unsafe in their
own home is not something I can support," she said.

truck.

of the Obama presidency.

queer liberal democrat donors.

President Trump has boosted the economy, reduced illegal immigration,
appointed dozens of judges and created jobs.

Senile loser and NAMBLA supporter Nancy Pelosi got "Trumped" on February
5, 2020. "President Trump, Not Guilty."
Jim Crow
2020-07-31 14:35:44 UTC
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
[...]
Juarez, Morales, Gonzales. Those are Spanish surnames. When did the
"Suquanmish" tribe adopt Mexican surnames? The thuggish threats being
made by "activists" against elected "officials" is reminiscent of what
people expect in Latin American failed states as par for the course,
especially by narco-terrorist drug gangs in Mexico. Diversity is our
enemy's strength.
--
“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive
to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite

www.globalgulag.us