Here's What You Didn't Know About that Hero's Takedown of Antifa Niggers With AR-15 at Seattle Riot
hamilton
2020-07-12 09:23:43 UTC
At this time when cops are taking knees in supplication to the
mobs and rioters are in the streets, there’s one question I keep
coming back to. No, it’s not the existential question of the
day. It’s this: who was that hero security guy in Seattle? Who
was “Shaft,” as I dubbed him? What’s his story?

Information about the man and the crazy atmosphere on May 30 in
Seattle are much clearer today.

We already knew the guy was a hero. Watch the video in the
following tweet if you doubt it.

But after hearing him tell his story, we now learn that things
were far more harrowing and scary for him and the people he was
hired to protect—a TV news crew.

As I wrote just a week ago:

[a] bandanna wearing antifa dirtbag … stole an AR-15 type rifle
from one of two smashed up police cars. The cars, one of which
was burning, was tagged with the Left’s favorite anti-cop
epithet ACAB – All Cops Are Bastards.

Knowing antifa’s thuggery and how cops are too busy to protect
anyone, one TV news station had the foresight to hire what they
called a “security guard.”

This was no mall cop.

George Orwell famously said “People sleep peaceably in their
beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence
on their behalf.” And thank God a Seattle TV station hired one.

As the mayor ordered police officers and National Guard troops
to corral the protesters, fetch them water and and cut their
meat for them, there was this guy.

Q-13 News confirms that it hired Shaft (above) who looked like
he was two parts top security professional and one part raw
nerve.
Walt In Seattle