I owe all my success to Richfield Company!
Add Reply
a425couple
2018-11-28 18:22:17 UTC
From elsewhere:

I earned my way through HS & college working at the Richfield (which
became Atlantic-Richfield, into ARCO) gas station/truck stop at High
Point (past Issaquah). The year I turned 16 years old, the sales
district offered a training seminar, about 8 classes, taught one evening
a week, at a restaurant in Kirkland. HEY! A free good dinner! Can't
let a chance at that pass!
I learned a lot about customer service and business needs and
expectations. Soooo, I guess you could say I owe all my success to
Richfield!
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2018-11-30 13:59:03 UTC
If you had gotten a degree, you wouldn't be full of bs.
a425couple
2018-11-30 18:38:51 UTC
Post by Colonel Edmund J. Burke
Post by a425couple
I earned my way through HS & college working at the Richfield (which
became Atlantic-Richfield, into ARCO) gas station/truck stop at High
Point (past Issaquah).  The year I turned 16 years old, the sales
district offered a training seminar, about 8 classes, taught one
evening a week, at a restaurant in Kirkland.  HEY!  A free good
dinner!  Can't let a chance at that pass!
I learned a lot about customer service and business needs and
expectations.  Soooo, I guess you could say I owe all my success to
Richfield!
If you had gotten a degree, you wouldn't be full of bs.
What in the world causes you to think that I
do not have a degree? I do.
Baxter
2018-12-01 01:17:33 UTC
Post by a425couple
I earned my way through HS & college working at the Richfield (which
became Atlantic-Richfield, into ARCO) gas station/truck stop at High
Point (past Issaquah).  The year I turned 16 years old, the sales
district offered a training seminar, about 8 classes, taught one
evening a week, at a restaurant in Kirkland.  HEY!  A free good
dinner!  Can't let a chance at that pass!
I learned a lot about customer service and business needs and
expectations.  Soooo, I guess you could say I owe all my success to
Richfield!
If you had gotten a degree, you wouldn't be full of bs.
What in the world causes you to think that I
do not have a degree? I do.
tRump University "degrees" don't count.