Right wingnuts: CNN is the most reliable news source in existence
Clave
2018-01-05 22:40:36 UTC
stupid runt fairy.
LITTLE MAN BALL-----

PARK THAT JETTA!!!

PICK THOSE ORANGES!!!

SELL THOSE SOLAR PANELS!!!

https://www.arivify.com/property/search/Lj5tUOUy7

Owner Name Jonathan Ball
Address 5327 Shepard Ave
City Sacramento
State CA
Zip Code 95819
Land Use Resid. Single Family
Land Size 0.168 acres
Appraised Value $420130
Assessed Value $420130
Legal Description Sac:00501110170000

http://reach150.com/solarcity-northern-california/review/62015/jonathan-ball

Jonathan Ball
Field Energy Consultant SolarCity Northern California
Sacramento, CA

Recommendations

Be the first to leave a recommendation for Jonathan Ball.
Clave
2018-01-06 16:58:15 UTC
Hey, you should have TOLD me you were so sensitive about your height,
Rudy!
You ever consider something like this?
https://www.myliftkits.com/
You might be able to pass for a grown-up using these babies!
[chuckle]
Indeed
https://www.myliftkits.com/shop/shoe-lifts-supreme-package/
"Life Is Short! You Don't Have To Be!"
Includes all 3 of our popular men’s height insoles.
NO RISK. 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE.
Orthopedic design
All LiftKits come in pairs
One size fits all. Trim to fit if needed.
Hell, you'd almost be normal height with these! You'd still have to
sit on a couple of phone books to see over the steering wheel, though.
And, of course, it wouldn't improve your Tyrannosaurus-like reach
during your fist fights.
[chuckle]
You don't need to keep telling us, you
<signed>
little runt fairy.
You're sensitive about your 5' 6" height. I get it.
But listen-- the sooner you accept the fact that you've been cursed by
God, the easier it will be for you to move on and get on with your
life.
Look at all the famous short people!
Stalin was only 5' 6"!!!
You're taller than Dustin Hoffman, he's only 5'5"!
Then there's Napoleon-- oh, sorry, he was taller than you.
That's my problem
<signed>
little puny runt fairy.
Well of COURSE it's your problem, you abbreviated ass! Why would it
be anyone ELSE'S problem?
ROFLMAO
Now with old age setting even his telomeres are rapidly shortening.

Soon tRudey will be a sawed off genetic jackoff of dollhouse proportions.

Like: