Charlamagne tha God slams Biden for calling Trump ‘first’ racist president
a425couple
2020-07-26 13:26:00 UTC
from
https://nypost.com/2020/07/24/charlamagne-tha-god-says-biden-should-shut-the-f-up-after-calling-trump-first-racist-president/

Charlamagne tha God slams Biden for calling Trump ‘first’ racist president
By Yaron SteinbuchJuly 24, 2020 | 7:21am

Charlamagne tha God calls out Biden's 'racist' Senate history
Rush Limbaugh tells Charlamagne tha God he doesn't believe in white
privilege
Rep. Jim Clyburn admits he 'cringed' at Joe Biden's 'ain't black' remark
Charlamagne tha God rebukes Biden after 'you ain't black' interview
Joe Biden says anyone considering voting for Trump ‘ain’t black’

Big Apple radio host Charlamagne Tha God slammed Joe Biden for calling
President Trump the country’s first racist to be elected to the White
House, according to a report.

The presumptive Democratic nominee made the comment during a virtual
town hall Wednesday in response to concerns voiced by a health care
worker about the president referring to the coronavirus pandemic as the
“China virus.”

“The way he deals with people based on the color of their skin, their
national origin, where they’re from, is absolutely sickening,” the
former veep said.

“No sitting president has ever done this. Never, never, never. No
Republican president has done this. No Democratic president. We’ve had
racists, and they’ve existed, they’ve tried to get elected president.
He’s the first one that has,” Biden added.

Charlamagne, co-host of “The Breakfast Club,” reacted to Biden’s
characterization by declaring him Thursday’s “Donkey of the Day,” Fox
News reported.

“I really wish Joe Biden would shut the f–k up forever and continue to
act like he’s starring in the movie ‘A Quiet Place’ because as soon as
he opens his mouth and makes noise, he gets us all killed, OK?” he said.

Charlamagne also accused Biden of “revisionist history,” describing his
claim about the commander-in-chief as “a lie” that “relinquishes America
of all responsibility of its bigotry.”

“How are we ever going to atone for America’s original sins if we don’t
acknowledge them?” he said. “How the hell can Donald Trump be the first
racist president in a country where 12 presidents before him owned slaves?”

“Joe, you got to hurry up and announce your black woman VP so I can be
enthused about voting for her because I will never be enthused about
voting for you, and you know America is a terrible place when Kanye West
seems like a viable option,” Charlamagne added.

Charlamagne made headlines during his recent interview with Biden, who
suggested that African American voters “ain’t black” if they were still
considering voting for Trump in November. Biden walked back his remarks
later.

FILED UNDER CHARLAMAGNE THA GOD , DONALD TRUMP , JOE BIDEN , 7/24/20

READ NEXT Cuomo says it's safe to collect voter signatures despite C...
Colonel Edmund J. Burke
2020-07-26 17:05:38 UTC
Who?
BARRY Z. SHEIN jew paedophile of 700 Washington St B'righton Mass
2020-07-26 17:28:44 UTC
On Sun, 26 Jul 2020 10:05:38 -0700, "fake vet Afro-Eyetalian Scatboi
Who?
You've heard of Trump, haven't you, Midnight?
Colonel Edmund J. Burke