Right-wingnuts are worse cowards than leftists
busta rhymes
2017-12-31 17:49:02 UTC
Only right-wingnuts have killfiled me. Leftists don't mind taking an
ass-kicking, so they engage me.
I'm not aware of any leftists who have killfiled me. All of the above
are right-wingnut narcissists who stupidly believe it's important to
announce killfiling. They're wrong, of course, as stupid narcissists
are expected to be.
Does Trump make your eyes rain?
Rudolf doesn't give a shit about Trump or anything else he posts.... He does
it to get attention.. Nobody is scared of rudolf, people
just don't want to waste their time with a troll.... Nothing is gained by
indulging that little shit in his trolling
behavior... He just wants to be a loud mouth somewhere, because in life he
can't because he is the size of
a hobbit... And he has a little penis.. but homo hummel still finds him
attractive... go figure..
And by his own admission he's 8 inches shorter than Trump. Trump is
only 6' 2", which makes Rudy 5' 6", although he'll claim he's 5' 7"--
probably when he's wearing heels.
He wouldn't even get out of that little man car VW Jetta when I called
him out to the Jolly Kone.

The little misshapen old dwarf just circled the parking lot, shot
through the truck stop next door when he knew I'd made him and booked it
back to Suckramento.

True story.
TOS tRudey Ball now!
2017-12-31 17:56:45 UTC
Only right-wingnuts killfile me,
STFU little man Ball, you worthless traitorous worm!

I think it's time for shitbag tRudey/Jonathan Ball to be TOS'd.

https://www.newshosting.com/terms-of-service.php

Terms of Use
NewsHosting Terms of Service (TOS) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) Agreement

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, YOU MUST AGREE TO THESE TERMS IN ORDER TO PROCEED

NewsHosting has a zero-tolerance SPAM policy.

SPAM. NEWSHOSTING ENFORCES A ZERO-TOLERANCE SPAM POLICY REGARDING OUR
USERS POSTS TO USENET THROUGH OUR NETWORK. IT IS THE SOLE DISCRETION OF
NEWSHOSTING TO DETERMINE IF A USER'S POSTS ARE CONSIDERED SPAM. A
DEFINITION OF SPAM CAN BE FOUND AT http://spam.abuse.net. IF NEWSHOSTING
HAS DETERMINED THAT A USER HAS POSTED 1 OR MORE ARTICLES OF SPAM, THAT
USER WILL BE CHARGED A $500 PER HOUR CLEAN-UP FEE AND THE USER'S ACCOUNT
WILL BE CANCELED IMMEDIATELY WITH NO REFUNDS AND ALL REASONABLE EFFORTS
WILL BE MADE BY NEWSHOSTING TO PREVENT THE USER FROM USING OUR NETWORK
ANYTIME THEREAFTER.

CONTENT. CUSTOMER SHALL NOT USE THE SYSTEM TO POST OR TRANSMIT ANY
ILLEGAL MATERIAL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY TRANSMISSIONS THAT
WOULD CONSTITUTE A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, GIVE RISE TO CIVIL LIABILITY, OR
OTHERWISE VIOLATE ANY LOCAL, STATE, NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL LAW OR
REGULATION.

RIGHT TO RESTRICT ACCESS. NEWSHOSTING MAY DENY CUSTOMER ACCESS TO ALL OR
PART OF THE SYSTEM WITHOUT NOTICE IF CUSTOMER ENGAGES IN ANY CONDUCT OR
ACTIVITIES THAT NEWSHOSTING IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION BELIEVES VIOLATES ANY
OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT. IF NEWSHOSTING DENIES
CUSTOMER ACCESS TO THE SYSTEM BECAUSE OF SUCH A VIOLATION, THE CUSTOMER
SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT (1) TO ACCESS THROUGH NEWSHOSTING ANY MATERIALS
STORED ON THE SYSTEM, THE INTERNET OR USENET, (2) TO OBTAIN ANY
CREDIT(S) OTHERWISE DUE TO CUSTOMER, AND SUCH CREDIT(S) WILL BE
FORFEITED, (3) TO ACCESS THIRD PARTY SERVICES, MERCHANDISE OR
INFORMATION ON THE SYSTEM, THE INTERNET OR USENET THROUGH NEWSHOSTING,
AND NEWSHOSTING SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO NOTIFY ANY THIRD-PARTY
PROVIDERS OF SERVICES, MERCHANDISE OR INFORMATION NOR ANY RESPONSIBILITY
FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM LACK OF NOTIFICATION OR RESTRICTION
OF CUSTOMER'S ACCESS. SECURITY. ACCESS TO THE SYSTEM, THE INTERNET OR
USENET, AND TO CERTAIN ONLINE TRANSACTIONS INVOLVES THE USE OF
IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS, PASSWORDS, CHARGE OR DEBIT ACCOUNTS OR OTHER
INDIVIDUALIZED NONPUBLIC INFORMATION ("PRIVATE DOCUMENTATION"). CUSTOMER
SHALL USE ITS BEST EFFORTS TO PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SYSTEM OR
OF ANY PRIVATE DOCUMENTATION, AND SHALL PROMPTLY REPORT TO NEWSHOSTING
ANY SUSPECTED UNAUTHORIZED USE OR OTHER BREACH OF SECURITY. CUSTOMER
SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF ITS IDENTIFICATION
NUMBERS OR PASSWORDS UNTIL NEWSHOSTING RECEIVES WRITTEN NOTICE OF A
BREACH OF SECURITY AND A REQUEST TO BLOCK FURTHER ACCESS FOR SUCH
NUMBERS AND PASSWORDS. NEWSHOSTING SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CHARGE, DEBIT OR OTHER CREDIT ACCOUNTS.

Contact details:
Should you have any questions, complaints or comments about our Terms
after reading them, please do not hesitate to contact us by letter or
e-mail (***@newshosting.com).

Address details:
Newshosting
Sandhraun EHF
Sudurlandsbraut 18
Reykjavik 108 Iceland

http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in
an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose
to receive it. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious
products, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal services. Spam costs
the sender very little to send -- most of the costs are paid for by the
recipient or the carriers rather than by the sender.

There are two main types of spam, and they have different effects on
Internet users. Cancellable Usenet spam is a single message sent to 20
or more Usenet newsgroups. (Through long experience, Usenet users have
found that any message posted to so many newsgroups is often not
relevant to most or all of them.) Usenet spam is aimed at "lurkers",
people who read newsgroups but rarely or never post and give their
address away. Usenet spam robs users of the utility of the newsgroups by
overwhelming them with a barrage of advertising or other irrelevant
posts. Furthermore, Usenet spam subverts the ability of system
administrators and owners to manage the topics they accept on their systems.

Email spam targets individual users with direct mail messages. Email
spam lists are often created by scanning Usenet postings, stealing
Internet mailing lists, or searching the Web for addresses. Email spams
typically cost users money out-of-pocket to receive. Many people -
anyone with measured phone service - read or receive their mail while
the meter is running, so to speak. Spam costs them additional money. On
top of that, it costs money for ISPs and online services to transmit
spam, and these costs are transmitted directly to subscribers.

One particularly nasty variant of email spam is sending spam to mailing
lists (public or private email discussion forums.) Because many mailing
lists limit activity to their subscribers, spammers will use automated
tools to subscribe to as many mailing lists as possible, so that they
can grab the lists of addresses, or use the mailing list as a direct
target for their attacks.
Busta B. Rhymes
2017-12-31 20:54:18 UTC
[...]
rudolf is a real life version of...
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homunculus
A "fully formed" little man?

Nah.

No way, he's stunted even as a dwarf.
Busta B. Rhymes
2017-12-31 20:57:13 UTC
Post by busta rhymes
[...]
I guess that is the real truth behind his fist fight stories?
That Jolly Kone is closed now, but it was the closest one to Gunner's
place that I could find.

Little man Ball wheeled that Jetta out the parking lot so fast I never
even got a chance to rip his door open.

And that SUCKED big time!
Busta B. Rhymes
2017-12-31 20:59:48 UTC
your superior in every dimension
YOU are little man Ball, let's get folks up to speed on who and what YOU
are!

LITTLE MAN BALL-----

PARK THAT JETTA!!!

PICK THOSE ORANGES!!!

SELL THOSE SOLAR PANELS!!!

https://www.arivify.com/property/search/Lj5tUOUy7

Owner Name Jonathan Ball
Address 5327 Shepard Ave
City Sacramento
State CA
Zip Code 95819
Land Use Resid. Single Family
Land Size 0.168 acres
Appraised Value $420130
Assessed Value $420130
Legal Description Sac:00501110170000

http://reach150.com/solarcity-northern-california/review/62015/jonathan-ball

Jonathan Ball
Field Energy Consultant SolarCity Northern California
Sacramento, CA

Recommendations

Be the first to leave a recommendation for Jonathan Ball.
Busta B. Rhymes
2017-12-31 21:00:56 UTC
On Sun, 31 Dec 2017 13:55:16 -0500, #BeamMeUpScotty
Only right-wingnuts have killfiled me. Leftists don't mind taking an
ass-kicking, so they engage me.
No,
Yes. Only right-wingnuts killfile me, and it's because they're cowards.
This is settled.
Bullshit. Commies, Birchers, trade unionists, antifa, DAR grannies, nuns,
oathkeepers, Teamsters,
Shining Path troops, jihadis, neo-nazis, and the Congressional Black
Caucus have killfiled you. You
only assume that those who rub your nose in it are right-wing.
I'd like to borrow, modify and immortalize that one....
I make up most of my own tags, unless I see something worthy of
imitation....
OK if I do this to it......?
Marxists, Commies, Birchers, trade unionists, antifa, DAR grannies,
Transexual nuns, Planned Parenthood, NOW /aka/ NAG'S, Green Peace, The
FBI, oathkeepers, Teamsters, Shining Path troops, jihadis, Muslim
Brotherhood, neo-nazis, #BlackLivesMatter and the Congressional Black
Caucus have killfiled you. Because you're way dumber than they are and
that's seriously dumb.
Yay!! Can I save a copy too!?
YOU are a PATRIOT!