Discussion:
sleazy kike Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein pleads guilty to tax fraud charge
Add Reply
Susan Cohen
2020-07-15 23:22:59 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Is it any wonder he got shot?


https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-07-14/rabbi-poway-synagogue-shooting-pleads-guilty-tax-charge

By GREG MORAN, KRISTINA DAVIS
JULY 14, 202012:40 PM


Rabbi Yisroel Goldstein, who one year ago had part of his hand shot
off in a lethal attack by a gunman at the Poway synagogue he founded
and received an outpouring of support that included meeting President
Trump, pleaded guilty to federal charges of tax fraud and wire fraud
Tuesday.

Goldstein, 58, pleaded guilty to his role in a scheme where donors
made large contributions to Chabad of Poway, but then secretly got
most of the money back. Typically, Goldstein would keep a portion of
the contribution — 10% — then funnel the remaining 90% back to the
donor, according to a charging document unsealed in San Diego federal
court Tuesday.

With help from an unnamed office administrator at the synagogue and
others, Goldstein would generate charitable giving receipts on Chabad
letterhead acknowledging the donors’ “generous tax deductible
donation,” according to the court document.

The donor could then claim a large charitable contribution on their
taxes, though he or she had only put out a fraction of the claimed
amount. The conspiracy began at least as early as 2010 and netted at
least $6.2 million in fraudulent donations, resulting in tax losses to
the IRS of at least $1.5 million, according to prosecutors.

Neither Goldstein nor his attorneys made any comments to a reporter
after the hearing in U.S. District Court. He is scheduled to be
sentenced in October and faces a maximum of five years in prison but
will likely get a far lesser sentence. At least five other people are
expected to plead guilty Tuesday in connection with the case.

Prosecutors say the charitable tax scheme was only one part of a more
widespread effort to use the synagogue and its many connected
nonprofits to illicitly raise funds and hide money, according to court
documents.

The investigation into Chabad of Poway began about four years ago and
involved a federal agent going undercover. Authorities served a search
warrant on the synagogue on Oct. 17, 2018 — almost six months before
the congregation was thrust into the national spotlight when a gunman
burst into a Passover service and opened fire.
From: Susan Cohen
2020-07-16 06:19:29 UTC
Reply
Permalink
Why do our TOP Aryan women do this? It's so depressing

"Face of German neo-Nazi Party" Sucks Black Dick on Camera
---------------------------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/lnscf3m

Wendy Iwanow, yet another TOP neo-Nazi woman who sucked Black Dick on Camera
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://tinyurl.com/zle4mty
The Peeler
2020-07-16 08:23:48 UTC
Reply
Permalink
The unhappily married gay nazitard explained why he won't divorce the "PIG"
... he's a greedy little bastard!

"Divorce? Never, there is no way I'll let her get her claws on this house
I paid for or grab half my pension when I retire in a couple of years.
Like I said in an earlier post, I could look past her appearance if she
weren't such a nasty bitch.

--Posted by the nazoid shiteater FAKE "Loose Cannon",
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!msg/soc.men/Wdzh00tPtqE/Bvt0Gln401EJ

Why, oh WHY, are ALL you Nazis, ALWAYS, without ANY exception, such LAUGHING
STOCKS? LOL
--
Anti-virus firm AVG <***@avg.com> addressing Loose Sphincter on Usenet:

"Hello from AVG.

Please stop advertising us. We don't want to be associated with neo-Nazi
scum like you and RichA, no matter whether you use our product or not.

And fix your fucking sig separator!

Sincerely, AVG."
Loading...