Just When You Think Trump Is The Stupidest Leader, Here Comes The Stupider.
Mike Pompeii <@ž ž.>
2020-07-08 14:53:21 UTC
Just When You Think Trump Is The Stupidest Leader, Here Comes The Stupider.

If there is really a God, He should smite this idiot.

Brazil's Bolsonaro tests positive for Covid-19

Brazilian President Jair Bolsonaro has revealed he has tested positive
for the coronavirus. Bolsonaro, who has been criticized for downplaying
the virus, was tested on Monday after developing symptoms including a
fever.

The bombshell revelation was made by Bolsonaro during a televised
interview on Tuesday. The president said he started feeling unwell over
the weekend, adding that he is being treated with antibiotics and the
anti-malaria drug hydroxychloroquine.

Bolsonaro is among the most skeptical world leaders about both the
severity of the coronavirus and restrictive measures aimed at curbing
the pandemic.

The president has been at odds with the health authorities of his own
country, having publicly defied social distancing, repeatedly refused to
wear a mask, and argued that lockdowns only hurt the economy.**

Late in June, a Brazilian court ordered
<https://www.rt.com/newsline/492717-bolsonaro-mask-brazil-vaccine/> the
president to wear a mask and comply with federal guidelines. The order
was overturned on appeal, with the judge saying it was unnecessary
because face masks are already mandatory in Brasilia.

Despite contracting the disease which has killed over 500,000 people
worldwide, Bolsonaro appeared unconcerned.

/“There’s no reason for fear. That’s life,”/ he said. /“Life goes on. I
thank God for my life and the role I’ve been given to decide the future
of this great nation that is called Brazil.”/

Brazil is one of the nations worst hit by the coronavirus. With a total
of over 1.6 million confirmed cases and more than 65,000 deaths, the
country's Covid-19 outbreak is overshadowed only by that in the US. The
testing process has also reportedly been very slow in Brazil, prompting
concerns that the number of cases could be much higher than officially
reported.
Mike Pompeii <@ž ž.>
2020-07-09 03:19:39 UTC
Trump is one of the most negligent presidents we've ever had.
No wonder rightist bastards love him !
No More Years !!!!
Amen, brother !!!!