ACLU Complains: "Trump Used the Word 'America' More Than 80 Times"
a425couple
2018-01-31 22:02:54 UTC
ACLU Complains: "Trump Used the Word 'America' More Than 80 Times"
By Susan Jones | January 31, 2018 | 7:22 AM EST

(Screen Capture)
(CNSNews.com) - The American Civil Liberties Union -- note the word
"American" in its title -- complained Tuesday night about President
Trump's repeated use of the word "America" in his State of the Union speech.

In a written response to Trump's speech, Faiz Shakir, the ACLU's
national political director, said:

Tonight, President Trump said the word ‘America’ more than 80 times in
his speech. Yet, after a divisive first year, we hear and feel how
exclusionary that ‘America’ is, with policies that have harmed so many
vulnerable American communities. The ACLU stands ready to protect these
communities, both in the courts and at the polls.

In particular, the immigration plan put forth by Trump would hold
Dreamers hostage to his demands for a harmful border wall and an even
larger mass deportation force. We are at this crossroads because of the
President’s deeply destructive ideas fomented by his nativist allies and
divisive rhetoric. We will continue to stand up for these young
immigrants and ensure they continue to contribute to our country. We
cannot let America’s Dreamers be deported.
President Trump told the nation Monday night that Congress will be
voting on an "immigration reform" package over the next few weeks, and
he outlined the "four pillars" of his "fair compromise" plan:

The four pillars include a path to citizenship for 1.8 million dreamers,
if they meet education and work requirements and demostrate good moral
character; a fully secure border, including a wall in places and hiring
more border patrol agents; an end to the random diversity visa lottery
and adoption of a merit-based system; and an end to chain migration by
limiting sponsorships to spouses and minor children. (Democrats offered
scattered boos to the last item.)

"These four pillars represent a down-the-middle compromise, and one that
will create a safe, modern, and lawful immigration system," Trump said.
"For over 30 years, Washington has tried and failed to solve this
problem. This Congress can be the one that finally makes it happen.

"Most importantly, these four pillars will produce legislation that
fulfills my ironclad pledge to only sign a bill that puts America first.
So let us come together, set politics aside, and finally get the job done."

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/susan-jones/aclu-complains-trump-said-america-more-80-times-his-speech-its-exclusionary
poor dumb curt
2018-02-01 00:09:59 UTC
Post by a425couple
ACLU Complains: "Trump Used the Word 'America' More Than 80 Times"
By Susan Jones | January 31, 2018 | 7:22 AM EST
(Screen Capture)
(CNSNews.com) - The American Civil Liberties Union -- note the word
"American" in its title -- complained Tuesday night about President
Trump's repeated use of the word "America" in his State of the Union speech.
And,when Trump mentioned the very low Black unemployment rate, the Black Caucus
apparently acted like they just lost their best friend. They seem to think that
Blacks getting jobs is bad. Really a sick reaction.
This is really a sick nation!

So sick the Dems want to give it away:

http://thehill.com/latino/371538-dems-boo-hiss-at-trump-immigration-remarks

Democrats reacted with boos and hisses to a statement by President Trump
on "chain migration" at his State of the Union address.

Presenting his immigration plan, Trump asked for a reform of the family
reunification visa program, which he and some Republicans call chain
migration.

"Under the current broken system, a single immigrant can bring in
virtually unlimited numbers of distant relatives," said Trump, prompting
the audible Democratic reaction that could be heard loud and clear on
television.

Trump did not appear to react to the boos and hisses.

Democrats had mostly remained quiet for the first hour of the speech,
limiting their reactions to sporadic applause.

Family reunification visas do not allow immigrants or U.S. citizens to
bring in distant relatives, only to sponsor parents, unmarried children
and siblings. In certain cases, sibling sponsorships can take decades to
go from application to migration.

But oh no, the Dems want Lotto America.
poor dumb curt
2018-02-03 16:56:17 UTC
And he's been patting himself on the back a
How much longer can you survive in the wild as a KNOWN Portlandia traitor?

I'm always reminded of YOUR very *special personal sentiments* regarding
the tragic terror attacks of 911, Bill:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.

It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.

Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we can ALL do well to reflect on what kind of sick sociopath
would come up with those words in honor of 911...

Oh and let's add in your death threat against our President:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone else notice the similarities between Trump's attacks on the
"lying media" and "fake news" and the Nazi smear campaign against the
"Lugenpresse"?

You can, as they say, look it up.

This man must be stopped - peacefully if possible, otherwise if necessary.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
poor dumb curt

poor dumb curt

poor dumb curt
2018-02-04 16:17:56 UTC
Dow plummets
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."