Civilized Seattle man who dismembered and left body parts of mother in recycling bins gets 28 years in prison
Leroy N. Soetoro
2018-01-10 19:02:18 UTC
28 years for killing a mom with three kids...

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/09/man-who-dismembered-and-left-body-
parts-mother-in-recycling-bins-gets-28-years-in-prison.html

A man who pleaded guilty to killing and dismembering a mother of three in
2016 and dumping her remains in a Seattle recycling bin was sentenced
Friday to nearly 28 years in prison.

John Robert Charlton, 39, was sentenced Friday in the death of Ingrid
Lyne, 40, of Renton, a registered nurse and mother of three. Charlton had
also pleaded guilty to stealing Lyne’s car.

Lyne was reported missing on April 9, 2016. Charlton and Lyne had just
begun dating when he murdered and chopped her up, prosecutors said.

Charlton told police at the time that the two went to a baseball game,
then back to Lyne’s Renton home before he spent the night on a street in
Seattle. He said he was a day laborer and homeless.

"Charlton claimed that he had been so intoxicated on Friday night that he
could not recall how he and Lyne returned to her residence after the
Mariners game, or what transpired when they got there," according to court
documents. "He said he believed they had sex, and said Lyne was acting
'weird,' but could not or would not provide further details."

A Seattle homeowner called police on April 9 after finding three plastic
garbage bags in his recycling bin containing what he believed were human
body parts. A medical examiner later confirmed they belonged to Lyne.

Seattle detectives searched Lyne’s home on April 10 and found a 15-inch
pruning saw near the bathtub, and an empty box of plastic garbage bags
identical to the ones containing Lyne’s body parts.

Lyne, who was employed at Seattle’s Swedish Medical Center, left behind
three daughters aged 7, 10 and 12 at the time of the brutal slaying.

Lyne’s ex-husband, Phil, said at the sentencing that Charlton deserved
more time in prison.

"He deserves more," Phil Lyne said to Charlton. "You've taken our
daughters' compassionate, caring mother who I respected very much. You
have taken someone who was not yours to take."

Superior Court Judge Julie Spector said she would have sentenced Charlton,
39, to life in prison if state guidelines had allowed.

Charlton, who has a criminal history in six states, wept openly in court
Friday and apologized, Q13 Fox reported.

“There are no words that can alleviate the pain that I caused, and for
that I am truly sorry,” Charlton said.
truck.

of the Obama presidency.

The World According To Garp.

ObamaCare is a total 100% failure and no lie that can be put forth by its
supporters can dispute that.

Obama jobs, the result of ObamaCare. 12-15 working hours a week at minimum
wage, no benefits and the primary revenue stream for ObamaCare. It can't
be funded with money people don't have, yet liberals lie about how great
it is.

Obama increased total debt from $10 trillion to $20 trillion in the eight
years he was in office, and sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood queer
liberal democrat donors.
de chucka
That will teach him for putting the wrong thing in his recycling bins
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-01-10 20:19:19 UTC
Post by de chucka
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
28 years for killing a mom with three kids...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/09/man-who-dismembered-and-left-body-
parts-mother-in-recycling-bins-gets-28-years-in-prison.html
A man who pleaded guilty to killing and dismembering a mother of three in
2016 and dumping her remains in a Seattle recycling bin was sentenced
Friday to nearly 28 years in prison.
That will teach him for putting the wrong thing in his recycling bins
I better run out and sort my recycle before they come so I'll be back
later after I get those asphalt shingles, mini florescent mercury light
bulbs and "D" cell batteries out of my recycle.....

That guy only got 28 years, I might get life.
--
That's Karma

If an undocumented alien terrorist blows up a building in a Sanctuary
City, is it terrorism or is it just Undocumented workplace violence?

And if it's NOT terrorism, and the person is unknown to the Feds because
he's an illegal alien in a sanctuary, the Federal Government should stay
away and offer NO Federal law enforcement assistance or Federal
financial aid to the Sanctuary City for their local, self perpetuated
disaster?
curt is so damned dumb
2018-01-10 22:19:34 UTC
Post by #BeamMeUpScotty
Post by de chucka
Post by Leroy N. Soetoro
28 years for killing a mom with three kids...
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/09/man-who-dismembered-and-left-body-
parts-mother-in-recycling-bins-gets-28-years-in-prison.html
A man who pleaded guilty to killing and dismembering a mother of three in
2016 and dumping her remains in a Seattle recycling bin was sentenced
Friday to nearly 28 years in prison.
That will teach him for putting the wrong thing in his recycling bins
I better run out and sort my recycle before they come so I'll be back
later after I get those asphalt shingles, mini florescent mercury light
bulbs and "D" cell batteries out of my recycle.....
That guy only got 28 years, I might get life.
And a 1.75c per ounce tax on any sugary beverage you consume too!