Left-Wing Mob Demands Blood For Okay Hand Sign
a425couple
2018-01-01 23:57:09 UTC
Left-Wing Mob Demands Blood For Okay Hand Sign
Photo of Scott Greer
SCOTT GREER
Deputy Editor
3:26 PM 12/29/2017

The Daily Mail uncovered one of the most explosive stories about the
Trump administration Thursday.

No, it wasn’t the smoking gun proving Vladimir Putin owns the president,
nor was it was it proof Trump is secretly planning to go to war with
North Korea.

It was something far worse… It was a picture of a White House intern
giving the okay hand sign during a photo-op with the president. Or, as
the Daily Mail described it, “White power at the White House – Trump
intern flashes ‘alt-right’ symbol used by notorious extremists during
group photo with the president.”

The common hand gesture deployed by everyone from Eddie Murphy to Barack
Obama is now akin to delivering a Roman salute, according to the Mail’s
dedicated sleuth, Martin Gould.

“A former White House intern is coming under fire after flashing a known
‘white power’ sign during a photo-op with President Donald Trump,”
writes Gould, who is literally the person putting the young intern, Jack
Breuer under fire.

Gould’s evidence is that the okay hand sign has been used by white
nationalists and Milo Yiannopoulos before, thus there was something
seriously nefarious with Breuer deploying it. That’s why a major media
outlet sought fit to heavily imply the intern is a Nazi himself.

However, at the end of the article, Gould notes that the Anti-Defamation
League itself says the benign hand gesture is not a signal for white
supremacy, an idea stemming from a hoax perpetuated by 4chan.

That information undermines the whole point of the article, but that
crucial detail didn’t stop the story from blowing up on social media and
getting picked up by numerous other media outlets.

This is how the story was greeted on Twitter:
(see the site)

Very level-headed response to a young kid doing a common hand gesture.

Even though the ADL has stated the sign shouldn’t be designated a white
power symbol, the media outlets that blurbed the Mail’s article followed
the original in labeling it a Nazi greeting. Hilariously, the photo
caption underneath the headline for the Washington Examiner’s article on
the matter explicitly stated it wasn’t a white supremacist gesture.
However, the Examiner’s headline still read: “Former White House intern
poses with ‘white power’ hand gesture in photo with Trump: Report.”

Dozens of journalists smeared Breuer as a Nazi for one common hand sign
— but only The Daily Caller got him to speak about it.

“In some of our intern pictures, I emulated the OK sign the President
sometimes makes. That was foolish. I should have listened more closely
to the Commander-in-Chief and given the thumbs up,” former intern Jack
Breuer told TheDC in a statement Friday. “I’m proud of my Jewish
heritage and strongly reject the hateful views associated with racist
white power organizations. I would never make common cause with them.”
(RELATED: White House Intern Accused Of White Nationalism Clears The Air)

Good thing the media ruined the life of a Jewish college student over
the okay sign to feed their delusion Nazis run the White House.

It is not too surprising a story like this would go viral thanks to
journalists wanting to push a narrative. However, just a few weeks ago,
many of these same people shrieking about Nazis in the White House and
going after Breuer’s employer were denouncing internet outrage mobs when
one of their own was affected.

MSNBC contributor Sam Seder was temporarily sacked over an old joke
tweet, which his defenders framed as one of the worst things to happen
to free speech since Joe McCarthy. Prominent pundits such as MSNBC host
Chris Hayes denounced outrage mobs that act in bad faith, saying, “I
reiterate my longstanding position that people shouldn’t be fired for a
tweet, *particularly* one that is obviously being read in manifestly bad
faith.”

It appears this standard only applies to fellow liberals while random
college students are fair game for career ruination. As this humble
writer said at the time, progressives want to be exempt from internet
outrage mobs and life destruction over bad tweets, while they champion
the use of these same tactics against their enemies. (RELATED: Liberals
Want To Be Exempt From Their Own Social Media Rules)

Journalists can tweet, write and do whatever they feel like as long as
they have the proper views. Meanwhile, if you’re on the Right, anything
you write or do can be deliberately misconstrued as proof you’re a Nazi
and warrant you being permanently unemployable.

Another takeaway from this stupid story is that journalists — who have
spent most of this year pitying themselves and claiming their victims
due to criticism from the president — have no problem destroying the
lives of random citizens over innocuous hand gestures. It’s fascism for
Trump to have a problem with CNN’s coverage, but it’s solid journalism
to call a kid a Nazi for flashing the okay sign.

It’s a real wonder why the American public hates the media so much.

Hopefully, Breuer takes legal action to clear his name after this smear
campaign. It’s time someone stood up against the hypocrites of internet
outrage.

Follow Scott on Twitter

Show comments
they include
teeter • 3 days ago
👌👌👌👌👌

Clearly, Apple is run by Nazis since they prominently offer this emoji.

119
•Reply•Share ›
LivingbutDead teeter • 3 days ago
Brilliant teeter!! Still laughing. What is so pathetic here is the
absolute desperation to keep the narrative that Trump is a racist, and a
bunch of other ‘it’s” going. I would have thought they would have run
out of steam by now and accept the fact that Trump won....clearly I was
wrong.

38
•Reply•Share ›
Gz7 LivingbutDead • 2 days ago
It’s now very obvious that we have millions of people that belong in
mental institutions.

17
•Reply•Share ›
Ron G Gz7 • 2 days ago
Fortunately, most of those are foreign liberal trolls, a few citizens
that are liberal trolls, and Hilliary Democrats. No one that would be
considered an American .

10
•Reply•Share ›
Bobster Ron G • 2 days ago
yeah, well, 60+ million voted for her. the day is fast approaching when
these people are going to destroy us, or we're going to have to have to
get institutionally brutal with them, as well as all their cultural
infrastructure support operations. and i mean all of them.

3
•Reply•Share ›
Hyperloop Ron G • 2 days ago
Hillary democrat and American here Ronny. FYI You as stupid here as you
do over on the hill.

•Reply•Share ›
William77380 Hyperloop • 2 days ago
Hillary demicrats are not American, regardless of where they were born.
They are just that, hillary demicrats, they dont have a country.

9
•Reply•Share ›
Hyperloop William77380 • 2 days ago
That is where you lose. Being able to express a variety of viewpoints is
the very heart of being an American.
Joking about it is one thing. But it appears you have really lost it.

1
•Reply•Share ›
William77380 Hyperloop • 2 days ago
Thanks for the analysis...do I owe a bill? Or did the obvious joke hit
too close to your bleeding heart?

6
•Reply•Share ›
Hyperloop William77380 • 2 days ago
Well, honestly the anger express on this site does not look like humor.
So, thanks for clearing that up fellow American.

•Reply•Share ›
aaaa Hyperloop • 2 days ago
This is not anger except from village idiots like you and the rest of
the left wing nuts. We love laughing at the mentally handicapped like
you and yours!!

5
•Reply•Share ›
aaaa Hyperloop • 2 days ago
Yes it is and may I say that you are the biggest moron here and would
not know the truth if it bit you in the fanny!! Does stupid run in your
family?

3
•Reply•Share ›
William77380 Hyperloop • 2 days ago
Thank you so much for sharing, now I invite you to continue having sex,
with yourself. Bless you.

4
•Reply•Share ›
William Reds Hyperloop • a day ago
8 Nov 2016.
That is where you lost.
Bigly.

2
•Reply•Share ›
Hyperloop William Reds • 21 hours ago
Bump in the road. This country has strong enough bones to survive more
than The Idiot Trump.

•Reply•Share ›
William Reds Hyperloop • 6 hours ago
STFU boy and get back behind the latte counter.
Only bump in the road is hacks like you and your failed leftist party.
Gotta let 8 Nov 2016 boy, it's turned you into a really stupid MF'er.

1
•Reply•Share ›
Hyperloop William Reds • 2 hours ago
What do you care? A good Russian troll can hack one side then the other.
As long as you are paid!
LOL, All of you freaks are going to hell. Inhuman behavior is such a
loser. I always wonder how you idiots get along at work. You wife must
be cheating on your loser azz. You kids probably are stealing you blind.
But being the total jerk you are makes it all worth it, right?

•Reply•Share ›
Snake Pliskin Hyperloop • 2 days ago
Ya, ok fuckface. You liberalfaggots dont listen to ANYBODYS viewpoint
that doent mesh with your insane viewpoint. Nice try dork.

2
•Reply•Share ›
Peter Famato Hyperloop • a day ago
Being able to anonymously express blatantly stupid ones is the very
heart of many Americans also.

1
•Reply•Share ›
The Lone Ranger Hyperloop • a day ago
You are a despicable human being.

1
•Reply•Share ›
Hyperloop The Lone Ranger • 21 hours ago
I am your Tonto bro. Chill before you blow a gasket.

•Reply•Share ›
Ron G Hyperloop • 2 days ago
Then you are not an American. Just a sorry little liberal troll no
matter what site you are on!

5
•Reply•Share ›
Hyperloop Ron G • 2 days ago
At the very heart of America sits the right to freely express your
opinion. I believe that the racist community is offensive to most
everyone but I would fight for their right to express themselves as
fellow Americans. To question that makes you far less of a patriot than I.

•Reply•Share ›
Ron G Hyperloop • 2 days ago
So you are now saying that you are not a Canadian?

Not according to liberal trolls who block or flag the comments of anyone
who dares to disagree with them or prove them wrong. That fact alone
shows that you are not a patriot.

https://pjmedia.com/trendin...

4
•Reply•Share ›
Hyperloop Ron G • 2 days ago
It is un-American to block or flag? Wow that is new to me. I am so sorry
Ron. LOL NO I am not. I have read you idiocy for far to long Ronny. By By.

1
•Reply•Share ›
Ron G Hyperloop • 2 days ago
To block free speech is not the action of a citizen of the United
States. Seems like all you have to support your unpatriotic beliefs are
insults and name calling. You are done!

4
•Reply•Share ›
Peter Famato Ron G • a day ago
Like many other rights, Free speech is a right that often comes with
consequences.

•Reply•Share ›
mark g Hyperloop • 2 days ago
It's "you're" idiocy and "too" long and it's "bye bye" not by by....idiot

3
•Reply•Share ›
Hyperloop mark g • 2 days ago
Thank God (or is it Dog) the spelling and grammar police have arrived!

1
•Reply•Share ›
The Lone Ranger Hyperloop • a day ago
The Lord will not be mocked.

•Reply•Share ›
Hyperloop The Lone Ranger • 21 hours ago
Sure he will. I do it all the time! Just like I mock big foot and
crystal healing power.
May Dog be with you. Ramen!

•Reply•Share ›
aaaa Hyperloop • 2 days ago
You have a mental defect don't you!! All you do is babel about nothing!!
Your posts are pure stupidity!! Thanks for the laughs.

2
•Reply•Share ›
delta253 Hyperloop • 2 days ago
Bullshit. Demturds are better flushed.

2
•Reply•Share ›
William Reds Hyperloop • a day ago
No.
You and your failed leftist party deserve no platform, no dialogue or
even the decency of being recognized.
You ARE the racist community and have/had no constructive ideas or
agenda to move the country forward, hence your loss on 8 Nov 2016, only
BS false narratives from the DNCNN and it's ilk.
You people are good at noticing the President had an extra scoop of Ice
Cream, though I will admit.
The left needs to do a 180 and follow it; like it's failed kenyan master
and leave the building, for the adults are running the show for a change.

1
•Reply•Share ›
Bobster Hyperloop • 2 days ago
sorry, but we're all stocked up here with race cards...enough to last us
several decades.

1
•Reply•Share ›
aaaa Hyperloop • 2 days ago
Then you need to speak to the black folks out there because they drop
the race card at the drop of a hat. Being you are part and parcel to
that kind of folk it makes you a racist as well merely by association if
not by fact. To deny that is just disingenuous at best. But then you
already know that huh moron!! By the way, my guess is that you are
clueless as to what a patriot really is. It has absolutely nothing to do
with what you posted!!

1
•Reply•Share ›
Skay Gz7 • 2 days ago
Yes it is. As the saying goes--"you can't fix stupid"

3
•Reply•Share ›
YourNightmare Skay • 2 days ago
You can numb it with a 2 x 4 though ...

6
•Reply•Share ›
Time_4A_Change Gz7 • a day ago
Unfortunately, we don’t have a facility large enough for them all. An
ocean or two, though, yes.

1
•Reply•Share ›
Beth Van Gz7 • 2 days ago
Or at the least need to be on meds, but we cannot trust them to take
their pills.

1
•Reply•Share ›
mark g Beth Van • 2 days ago
Ahh...it's at the point where they are sounding so pathetic that the
only thing left is to feel sorry for them...kinda like mass PTSD

2
•Reply•Share ›
Jimmy Jones Gz7 • 2 days ago
👌 awesome, apparently Droid is also on board the white supremacists
team as well

•Reply•Share ›
LuciusAnnaeusSeneca LivingbutDead • 2 days ago
Well, they're having to rely on some foreign support to charge their
batteries now and again. Martin Gould's rather bizarre and contrived
Daily Mail article set off an orgaistic chain reaction among the media
chatterati and never-Trumpers that was indeed amusing, but at the same
time upsetting, considering how easily the minds of so many people can
be set alight by such nonsense. As for Mr. Gould, we should wonder
whether he was motivated by ideology for the tosh he wrote, or whether
he just gets paid by the word.

4
•Reply•Share ›
AlphaEcho-35 LivingbutDead • 2 days ago
It's not about accepting the loss. It's about trying to bring government
to a grinding halt whenever they don't own the White House. They were
shocked when Nixon won in '68, and supposedly stopped the liberal
juggernaut (despite his record of expanding the size and scope of
government). They were equally flustered that Carter didn't get a second
term to finish what was an agenda "to honor the memory of JFK". After
Gore lost to Bush the Democrats, and their media sock puppets, made it
policy to abandon ethics entirely in their perpetual mission to impede
Republican administrations. When Hillary's latest coronation ended up on
the dust heap of history Democrats set themselves on a trajectory that
targeted a new low, even for them. They aren't settling for extreme
opposition to the President this time. They are relying on propaganda
and threats of impeachment to limit this administration to one term.
They are not going to stop this madness. They want an angry mob next
year and in 2020. This is the new normal in GOTV strategies for them.

•Reply•Share ›
83champ AlphaEcho-35 • 2 days ago
It went into hyperdrive when Clinton, Inc. decided to fight the inept
GOPe during the Lewinsky scandal.

•Reply•Share ›
MinutemanPatriot ✓ᵀᴿᵁᴹᴾ teeter • 3 days ago
👌👌👌 Uh oh, my Android just went racist all over the place.

20
•Reply•Share ›
curmudgeon VN Veteran teeter • 3 days ago
Lol!

16
•Reply•Share ›
John_In_Michigan curmudgeon VN Veteran • 2 days ago
How can anyone take anything those loons say seriously? Those people are
desperate to be victims, and they are - of their own hatred and insanity.

12
•Reply•Share ›
Louis Tully teeter • 3 days ago
The only nazis in the room was the media

13
•Reply•Share ›
THX1138 teeter • 3 days ago
All social media and apps do...and in different colors. It's also an
approved UTF (Unicode) symbol.

It's only a White Power symbol because the Left says it is...there ya
go...proof the Left are Racists.

Went to Wikipedia and captured the OK symbol page...it doesn't say that
its a white power salute...YET...

7
•Reply•Share ›
Load more comments
Powered by Disqus
Subscribe
Ad

http://dailycaller.com/2017/12/29/left-wing-mob-demands-blood-for-okay-hand-sign/
a425couple
2018-01-02 00:06:10 UTC
Post by a425couple
[...]
Whacko!!

Jack Breuer
No, A White House Intern Didn't Throw Up A White Power Sign In Photo Op
With Trump
Townhall 6h ago
MORE ABOUT
Donald Trump
White House

White House Intern Denies Flashing White Power Sign, Says He's Jewish
TheWrap Dec 29, 2017

Trump Intern Brings Attention To White Power Symbol
News One Dec 31, 2017
View full coverage
Washington Times

Former White House intern denies flashing 'white power' symbol in photo
with Trump
Washington Times Dec 29, 2017
RELATED COVERAGE
No, the "OK" Gesture Is Not a Hate Symbol | Anti-Defamation League
Most Referenced Anti-Defamation League 12m ago

Stephen Miller's White House Intern Flashed The 'White Power' Sign
Forward Dec 29, 2017

Yes, indeed, Forward did make the accusation!
https://forward.com/fast-forward/391125/stephen-millers-white-house-intern-flashed-the-white-power-sign/
None of the Above
2018-01-02 07:23:00 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by a425couple
[...]
One would hope that these TDS libturd morons might receive
enlightenment from above - preferably in the form of a 2x4...