Hillary Clinton protected another sex abuser!
a425couple
2018-01-26 19:20:42 UTC
Hillary protected another sex abuser!

Frigging hypocrites!!
'Women should be believed,,, unless they are accusing
my husband or my aides!!'

Hillary Clinton protected faith adviser accused of harassment in 2008:

Last Updated Jan 26, 2018 1:08 PM EST
The first time she ran for president in 2008, Hillary Clinton chose to
shield her faith adviser on the campaign who was accused of sexually
harassing a subordinate, according to the New York Times, citing four
people familiar with what took place.

Instead of firing the adviser, Burns Strider, as her campaign manager
recommended, Clinton docked his pay for a few weeks, ordered him to go
to counseling, and moved the young woman accusing him into a different
position, according to the report. Strider went on to co-found the
American Values Network, a faith organization, then five years later, he
joined Correct the Record, a super PAC run by Clinton friend David Brock
that supported Clinton's 2016 presidential run. Within months, Strider
was fired from Correct the Record over a handful of issues, including
accusations of harassing against a young aide, three people told the Times.

During the campaign, Strider described himself as Clinton's "faith
guru," sending her scripture passages each morning.

The 2008 complaint was made by a 30-year-old aide who shared an office
with Strider, the Times reported. The woman told a campaign official
that Strider, who was married at the time, had inappropriately rubbed
her shoulders, kissed her forehead and sent suggestive emails, according
to the report.

When Clinton was told of the accusations, and her campaign manager Patti
Solis Doyle advised that she fire him, Clinton said she did not want to
and kept him on the campaign, the Times reported. Other members of the
campaign were concerned she allowed him to stay, according to the report.

According to the report, the young woman accusing Strider had signed a
non-disclosure form as a part of her work on the campaign, and declined
to comment.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-refused-to-fire-faith-adviser-accused-of-harassment-in-2008-report/
Baxter
2018-01-27 03:31:03 UTC
So why aren't you condemning Steve Wynn and the RNC?
poor dumb curt
2018-01-27 17:01:13 UTC
Post by Baxter
So why aren't you condemning
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
a425couple
2018-01-28 04:06:56 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by a425couple
Hillary protected another sex abuser!
Frigging hypocrites!!
So why aren't you condemning Steve Wynn and the RNC?
Why do you snip out my point, then ask 'why' ?

I'd said:
Hillary protected another sex abuser!
Frigging hypocrites!!
(Hillary has claimed:)
'Women should be believed,,, unless they are accusing
my husband or my aides!!'
Hillary Clinton protected faith adviser accused of harassment in 2008:

Hillary was a candidate, and always try to have it
both ways, from both sides of her lying mouth.

Wynn has not run for office, nobody appears to be trying
to protect him, and he has resigned his post.
Baxter
2018-01-28 04:32:50 UTC
Post by a425couple
Post by Baxter
Post by a425couple
Hillary protected another sex abuser!
Frigging hypocrites!!
So why aren't you condemning Steve Wynn and the RNC?
Why do you snip out my point, then ask 'why' ?
Hillary protected another sex abuser!
Frigging hypocrites!!
First off, there is debate whether Hillary had the authority to fire the
guy.
-------
“To ensure a safe working environment, the campaign had a process to
address complaints of misconduct or harassment,” read the statement from
Utrecht, Kleinfeld, Fiori, Partners.

“When matters arose, they were reviewed in accordance with these
policies, and appropriate action was taken. This complaint was no
exception.”

https://is.gd/USZ0bX
--------

Second, he was required to undergo mandatory counciling. At the time,
there was no zero-tolerance policy. Hillary did in fact address the
victim's concerns by giving her a different place in the organization.

Do note that Strider was Spiritual counsel, whose duties included sending
out a daily scripture reading. Seems one can't trust religious people of
ANY persuasion or political party.

Your high dungeon is nothing but propaganda and distraction.
poor dumb curt
2018-01-28 05:41:52 UTC
Post by Baxter
First off, there is debate
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
Al Czervik
2018-01-28 21:47:51 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by a425couple
Post by Baxter
Post by a425couple
Hillary protected another sex abuser!
Frigging hypocrites!!
So why aren't you condemning Steve Wynn and the RNC?
Why do you snip out my point, then ask 'why' ?
Hillary protected another sex abuser!
Frigging hypocrites!!
First off, there is debate whether Hillary had the authority to fire the
guy.
Like you being a creep, there is no debate.

---
http://www.avg.com
a425couple
2018-02-03 00:33:46 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by a425couple
Post by Baxter
Post by a425couple
Hillary protected another sex abuser!
Frigging hypocrites!!
So why aren't you condemning Steve Wynn and the RNC?
Why do you snip out my point, then ask 'why' ?
Hillary protected another sex abuser!
Frigging hypocrites!!
First off, there is debate whether Hillary had the authority to fire the
guy.
Poor Baxter, like so many others who have tried to defend
Hillary over the years, SHE SWITCHED STORIES.
You are left, stuck holding a stinking bag of lies!
She (today) agrees she should have fired him!

Al Czervik
2018-01-28 21:42:47 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by a425couple
Hillary protected another sex abuser!
Frigging hypocrites!!
So why aren't you condemning Steve Wynn and the RNC?
Why don't you want to be better than Republicans? They set the bar and
you fail to hurdle it.

Must be your clogged heart.

---
http://www.avg.com