Texas screws itself. [URL]
Seaview
2017-07-26 20:42:21 UTC
[followups vandalism by leaking bucket of pure vile shit repaired]
On 7/25/2017 11:49 PM, W.T.S. The Leaking Bucket of Pure, Vile Shit
[...]
I'm going to screw you with a jackhammer, you reeking mackerel snatch.
Spain
2017-07-28 14:41:41 UTC
The settlement involves you KILLING yourself - NOW!

DO IT!
Spain
2017-07-29 20:54:39 UTC
A fetus simply isn't a person, and that's a
fact!
It is LIFE, and you are a bloodthirsty leftarded KILLER!
BURN IN HELL FOREVER YOU VERMIN!
http://www.LiesPropagandaDisinformation.bozos/
You SCUM!
Those are _miscarriages_, you stupid ass hole of a human!
LIAR!

Those are Godless ABORTIONS and you will burn in HELL for your baby killing!

http://clinicquotes.com/abortion-at-12-weeks-pictures/

Jewels Green worked in an abortion clinic. Her clinic only provided 1st
trimester abortions. She held women’s hands, watched women cry as they
had their abortions. And in the backroom, she handled the broken pieces
of the babies, holding the aborted babys’ feet up to a little chart to
verify how far along the pregnancies were for the clinic’s paperwork.
Even in the 1st trimester, many of the babies were fully formed, like
the pictures you just saw. She told me that after each abortion, she had
to look through the torn apart remains and make sure there were two
arms, two legs, one head ,etc. Any parts left behind could cause an
infection in the mother. In a book by pro-choice author Wendy Simonds
called Abortion at Work, clinic worker “Risa’ says:

“I hate it when people put it [the aborted fetus] together to look like
a baby. I hate that…

On page 86-87 of the same book, Simonds says all the clinic workers she
interviewed told her “they never look at the face” when processing
’tissue’ from abortions.

But first pleae look at some of the pictures of what will happen to your
baby at 12 weeks if she or he is aborted.
Spain
2017-07-30 16:13:30 UTC
This is what the forced-birthers don't want you to know or think about.
Listen to me, BABY KILLER - YOU WILL DIE FOR YOUR SINS!

YOU WILL ROT IN HELL YOU FILTHY FUCKING SCUMBAG!