Days Before He Was Fired, Comey Asked for Money for Russia Investigation
Add Reply
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-12 16:54:58 UTC
#BeamMeUpScotty
The Democrats have actively colluded with REAL communists since the
1920s. Your fraudulent and assinine claims just set you up as such a
fool as you can be dismissed out of hand.
Suddenly the Democrats think Joseph McCarthy is a HERO!
Horse hockey!
Both of you retards.
STFU you triple bypass, dork-nobbed slumlord.

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
| 6 | _,-' \//%\
| | _,-' \%/|%
| 3 | / / ) __,-- /%\
| | \__/_,-'%(% ; %)%
| 0 | %\%, %\
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
"I've been around pimps before (as a "slumlord")..."
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-13 15:44:11 UTC
On Sat, 13 May 2017 02:44:44 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
I'm not stupid enough to fall for your propagandisic, revisionist
claims.
Well, yeah, Baxter, you are.
LOL, you just admitted that your spew is revisionist propaganda - also
known as lies.
STFU, nutless!

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-13 19:13:16 UTC
There was no "interference."
And you're going to sit there and argue the meaning of the word
"interference". How Clintonian of you.
STFU, you nutless triple bypass remnant !

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-13 19:14:51 UTC
And you're going to sit there and argue the meaning of the word
"interference". How Clintonian of you.
Who is arguing about the definition? I know what it means. You, on the
other hand, do not.
But then, you've already proven your ignorance in this forum. Here's a
"Capitalism is theft from the workers who actually produce value. The
"guy in business [for himself] " is not working."
-Baxter, October 2013
Wow, that is as fucked up as anything nutless has said in his long and
scummy life as a slumlord.
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-14 16:14:14 UTC
There was, of course, non-stop interference by Russia in this
election.
It's perfectly obvious that, on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being no
interference and 10 being taking complete control, Russian
interference is about -300.
Is that why the Trump administration is trying to cover up all their
russian connections?
What Russian connections? Specifically.
It's what made that fat old artery disaster into a triple bypass with a
greasy ponytail and delusions of communism, duh!

Baxturd is a failed product of commie engineering.
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-14 16:15:29 UTC
Um, no, I didn't "admit" anything, Baxter. I said you're stupid enough
to fall for propagandisic [sic], revisionist claims, like "the
Russians 'interfered" with the election."
There was no "interference."
And you're going to sit there and argue the meaning of the word
"interference". How Clintonian of you.
Tell us your defintion and then tell us how the Russians interfered.
Why is it I ask this question of every one of lunatics and NOT ONE can give
a rational, cogent reply to it with any details.
Do you really think that of you keep repeating it over and over again the
past will be magically altered to align with your fantasy?
Human malware is incapable of answering truthfully or even recognizing
truth when presented with it.
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-14 16:16:20 UTC
It's perfectly obvious that, on a scale of 1-10, with 1 being no
interference and 10 being taking complete control, Russian
interference is about -300.
Is that why the Trump administration is trying to cover up all their
russian connections?
What Russian connections? Specifically.
The connection where Trump gave Russia access to large parts
of U.S. uranium reserves and got massive campaign contributions
in return.
Oh, wait, that was Hiliary. Never mind.
laugh, laugh, laugh, laugh!!!!!
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-14 16:19:34 UTC
There was no "interference."
And you're going to sit there and argue the meaning of the word
"interference". How Clintonian of you.
Oh, and if there was no interference, why did Trump fire Comey instead of
letting him finish the investigations?
The "investigations" were not halted, you lying sack of smegma!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/grand-jury-fbi-russia/

Grand jury subpoenas issued in FBI's Russia investigation
By Evan Perez, Shimon Prokupecz and Pamela Brown, CNN
Updated 5:52 AM ET, Wed May 10, 2017

But your disgusting triple bypass heart attack sadly was NOT fatal,
well...maybe next time, eh nutless?

Oh and FUCK YOU TO HELL!

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-14 16:20:47 UTC
What Russian connections? Specifically.
The connection where Trump gave Russia access to large parts
of U.S. uranium reserves and got massive campaign contributions
in return.
Oh, wait, that was Hiliary. Never mind.
Well, it has been my experience that Democrats often accuse others of doing
what they have done.
URANIUM ONE!
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-15 19:18:59 UTC
On Sun, 14 May 2017 02:09:14 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
There was no "interference."
And you're going to sit there and argue the meaning of the word
"interference". How Clintonian of you.
Oh, and if there was no interference, why did Trump fire Comey instead
of letting him finish the investigations?
Probably trying to make Democrats happy, since they all wanted Comey
fired.
So whatever happened to "lock her up"?
Possibly there are more pressing issues to be dealt with first?

You fucking MORON!
[chuckle]
There was no interference in the election. Aside from the Democrats
fucking over Bernie, of course.
-------------
The United States government's intelligence agencies concluded the Russian
government interfered in the 2016 United States elections
http://tinyurl.com/gtmtr5n
So pathetic that you hid your wikipedia grunt-edited bullshit.

The actual source material?

Miller, Greg; Entous, Adam. "Declassified report says Putin 'ordered'
effort to undermine faith in U.S. election and help Trump". Washington Post.

EICHENWALD, Kurt (10 January 2017). "Trump, Putin and the hidden history
of how Russia interfered in the U.S. presidential election". Newsweek.

All lamestream leftarded media speculation, not facts.

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-15 19:41:22 UTC
On Sun, 14 May 2017 18:26:53 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
People who KNOW agree that there was no interference.
So James Clapper and Sally Yates don't know?
The same Yates that blocked a lawful immigration order from the POTUS?

Corrupted!

The Same Clapper that said:

"In our intelligence community assessment, we made the point that we
could not make that call. The intelligence community has neither the
authority, the expertise or the resources to make that judgment. The
only thing we said was we saw no evidence of influencing voter tallies
at any of the 50 states. But we were not in a position to judge whether
— what actual outcome on the election."

"So I don't know if there was collusion or not. I don't know if there is
evidence of collusion or not, nor should I have in this particular context."
Even though it was their job
to know?
It was Obama's job to know and he did NOTHING to Putin!
But you, an amUsent troll have Perfect Knowledge of all?
And some triple bypass pony-tailed old fart portland leftard slumlord is
"in the know"?

It is to laugh - at YOU nutless!

I guess that makes you an asshole, you're acting like one.

Which is your theme in this life anyway.

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-15 19:44:15 UTC
On Mon, 15 May 2017 14:40:25 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
On Sun, 14 May 2017 18:26:53 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
People who KNOW agree that there was no interference.
So James Clapper and Sally Yates don't know?
Not if they are claiming there was "interference," because there
wasn't any.
Wrong. There was.
Liar.

Corba Mite
2017-05-25 15:10:29 UTC
On Wed, 10 May 2017 17:29:43 -0700, Bret Cahill
On Wed, 10 May 2017 12:26:58 -0700, Bret Cahill
On Wed, 10 May 2017 08:50:23 -0700, Bret Cahill
Russia’s
interference in the presidential election,
There was no interference in the election.
There was lots of egregious Russian interference in the
election.
There was absolutely NO interference by the Russians in the
election.
There absolutely was MASSIVE Russian interference in the
election.
There was not one, tiny iota of interference by Russians in
this election.
There was, of course, non-stop interference by Russia in this
election.
And your evidence of that is .... ?
Take as many screens as you need. Include cites.
17 agencies
You made a death threat on the President and it is being sent to the
proper authorities:

"With a bit of luck ISIS might plant a bomb on Air Force One as it
returns over the Atlantic. Goodbye to Trump and his large retinue of
hangers on."
Corba Mite

retinue of hangers on."
Corba Mite
2017-05-25 20:59:54 UTC
On Wed, 10 May 2017 17:29:43 -0700, Bret Cahill
On Wed, 10 May 2017 12:26:58 -0700, Bret Cahill
On Wed, 10 May 2017 08:50:23 -0700, Bret Cahill
Russia’s
interference in the presidential election,
There was no interference in the election.
There was lots of egregious Russian interference in the
election.
There was absolutely NO interference by the Russians in the
election.
There absolutely was MASSIVE Russian interference in the
election.
There was not one, tiny iota of interference by Russians in
this election.
There was, of course, non-stop interference by Russia in this
election.
And your evidence of that is .... ?
Take as many screens as you need. Include cites.
* 25th Air Force
* Army Intelligence
* CIA
* DIA
* ONI
* NRO (reconnaissance)
* DHS Intelligence
* NSA
* NGIA (more space, maps)
* Marine Intelligence
* FBI Intelligence
* DEA Intelligence
* Treasury Intelligence
* State Dept Intelligence
* DoE Intelligence
The chiefs of the NSA and CIA and some others testified they have no
evidence of any collusion...
That directly disqualifies the statements from the ObamaRegime that all
17 intelligence agencies agree that the Russians hacked or colluded with
TRUMP staff.... to effect the election.
This is a guy who makes death threats on the President:

retinue of hangers on."
tyre biter
2017-05-26 17:14:49 UTC
Your circle closes, little man Ball:

From: Rudy Canoza <***@ph.con>

Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Subject: Dreck's stupid and untenable lie about grass-fed beef

Date: Thu, 08 Sep 2005 15:28:19 GMT

08 Sep 2005 08:28:19 PDT)

Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" <***@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>

Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are
still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the standards
have not been
published in a final form for use. I hope this
information is helpful.
Please let me know if further information is needed.
Thanks,

William T. Sessions
Associate Deputy Administrator
Livestock and Seed Program

I have read about the proposed standards, and I've seen
many of the
public comments sent to USDA. I cannot find anything
to indicate if the
standards were adopted.

Were the standards as proposed in 2003 adopted?

Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Ball
Pasadena, CA
Balthazar Jones
2017-05-26 18:43:52 UTC
[...]
Let the investigations show what they find. Then we can draw
our conclusions.
Until then, note that the agencies are unanimous in suspecting
Russian involvement in our elections.
Actually none of them are. That is a political BS story by the
Democrats. You can show no proof of any of this as there is
none. Just a lot of lying propaganda.
Russian attempts to influence US and Western elections is beyond
doubt.
No, it's beyond any success at all.
Denials come only from anti-American propagandists who
want undue Russian influence to continue.
No one from Russia influenced Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West
Virginia.

Shrillary's elitist globalism assaulted their union workers and made
them diminished.

They voted back.

Deal.
Rudy Canoza
No.
tyre biter
2017-05-26 19:11:56 UTC
Post by Balthazar Jones
Shrillary's elitist globalism
No.
Yes, tRudey, unambiguously yes.

Shrillary's elitist globalism assaulted their union workers and made
them diminished.

They voted back.

Deal.

Now fuck off little man Ball, you are about worth one swat with a
cricket bat.
Baxter
2017-05-26 19:24:47 UTC
Post by Balthazar Jones
Russian attempts to influence US and Western elections is beyond
doubt.
No, it's beyond any success at all.
You don't know that. But we do know that information supplied by Russian
sources was used in the Florida elections.
Balthazar Jones
2017-05-26 20:02:12 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Balthazar Jones
Russian attempts to influence US and Western elections is beyond
doubt.
No, it's beyond any success at all.
You don't know that.
Yes I do.
Nothing was "used" you're barking mad.
Baxter
2017-05-26 22:54:14 UTC
Post by Balthazar Jones
Post by Baxter
But we do know that information supplied by Russian
sources was used in the Florida elections.
Nothing was "used" you're barking mad.
----------------
WASHINGTON — American spies collected information last summer revealing
that senior Russian intelligence and political officials were discussing
how to exert influence over Donald J. Trump through his advisers,
according to three current and former American officials familiar with
the intelligence.

http://tinyurl.com/y8enr83c

GOP strategist admits he colluded with Russian hackers to hurt Hillary
Clinton, Democrats

http://tinyurl.com/kkcqaep
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-26 23:14:02 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Balthazar Jones
Post by Baxter
But we do know that information supplied by Russian
sources was used in the Florida elections.
Nothing was "used" you're barking mad.
----------------
WASHINGTON — American spies collected information last summer revealing
that senior Russian intelligence and political officials were discussing
how to exert influence over Donald J. Trump
And guess what, it never came to fruition.

That must make your widdle pee pee go all soft....

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-26 20:03:49 UTC
the Florida elections.

|=====| '--%'
Del Gue
2017-05-26 19:08:09 UTC
The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident
While they're leaking?

LOL!
Preston Hamblin
2017-05-26 20:05:42 UTC
Post by Del Gue
[...]
I believe he said "evidence"...
For Immediate Release
DHS Press Office
Contact: 202-282-8010
The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident that the Russian
Government directed the recent compromises of e-mails from US persons
and institutions, including from US political organizations. The recent
disclosures of alleged hacked e-mails on sites like DCLeaks.com and
WikiLeaks and by the Guccifer 2.0 online persona are consistent with the
methods and motivations of Russian-directed efforts. These thefts and
disclosures are intended to interfere with the US election process. Such
activity is not new to Moscow—the Russians have used similar tactics and
techniques across Europe and Eurasia, for example, to influence public
opinion there. We believe, based on the scope and sensitivity of these
efforts, that only Russia's senior-most officials could have authorized
these activities.
https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
While they're leaking?
They didn't leak anything.
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-26 20:19:55 UTC
Post by Preston Hamblin
Post by Del Gue
https://www.dhs.gov/news/2016/10/07/joint-statement-department-homeland-security-and-office-director-national
While they're leaking?
They didn't leak anything.
Lol, of course they did!

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/26/rogue-bureaucrats-homeland-security-leak-incomplete-report-critical-trump-agenda-associated-press/

http://gothamist.com/2017/02/20/leaked_dhs_memos_call_for.php

Department of Homeland Security memos leaked over the weekend outline
extreme immigration enforcement guidelines that begin to fill in the
blanks of President Donald Trump's vague January executive orders
calling for a border wall and greased-up deportation machine.
Del Gue
2017-05-26 19:16:45 UTC
[...]
doubt. Denials come only from anti-American propagandists who
want undue Russian influence to continue.
Obama tried to influence Western elections, including Brexit.
And Canadian elections among other:

http://www.wnd.com/2016/12/obamas-a-pro-at-meddling-in-foreign-elections/

Unlike the as-yet-unproved claims of Russian influence in our election,
there was proof of Obama’s and his administration’s direct involvement
in Israel’s election, however unsuccessfully, to prevent the re-election
of Benjamin Netanyahu.

Recall that in 2015, prior to the Israeli election, Netanyahu accepted
an invitation by John Boehner, to speak to Congress. The White House was
furious over this and threatened “there would be a price” to pay for
Bibi’s visit to Washington.

That price was to dispatch Obama’s campaign team, headed by Jeremy Bird,
Obama’s national campaign field director, to Israel. Bird’s team, called
“Victory15,” set up shop in Tel Aviv and even recruited anti-Netanyahu
activists to mount a massive social network and personal contact
campaign to defeat Bibi. Victory 15 was fully financed by an
organization called “One Voice.” One Voice was found to be funded by
John Kerry’s State Department.

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/nicholas-fondacaro/2017/01/08/tammy-bruce-slams-obama-funding-anti-netanyahu-meddling

Following the release of the intelligence report detailing Russia’s
meddling in the U.S. election late last week, the Sunday morning shows
were all abuzz with commentary with most of it critical of
President-elect Donald Trump. But things were slightly different on CBS’
Face the Nation where radio host Tammy Bruce ripped in President Barack
Obama for his meddling in the democratic election in Israel, all in a
futile attempt to oust Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

“In 2015, we spent over 350,000 taxpayer dollars funding an organization
in Israel called OneVoice, which we learned once we gave them those
grants they immediately began to build up an infrastructure to oppose
Netanyahu in Israel,” recalled Bruce.

Bruce’s claim is accurate, and not only did Obama use taxpayer money to
undermine a staunch US ally but the news broke around the same time as
the Russian meddling was occurring. “This is not unknown, it was widely
reported in the summer of last year that it was an Obama-aligned group
of people that worked with his campaign that were the consultants to
that effort to dislodge Netanyahu, an active campaign in Israel,” she
continued.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/politics/ndp-liberals-using-grassroots-mobilization-tactics-from-obama-campaigns/article22216447/

Former Obama aides advising NDP, Liberals on campaign strategy
tyre biter
2017-05-26 20:30:14 UTC
The U.S. Intelligence Community (USIC) is confident
In what, their abilities to LEAK????
Del Gue
2017-05-27 14:02:21 UTC
Obama's intel people also discovered Kushner and Flynn were
planning to betray the US using a secret communication channel.
Oh yesh, on the Scooby Doo bus they liked to take long drives in...lol...
Trump was right that there was legitimate eavesdropping on two
U.S. traitors in Trump Towers talking to the Russians.
Obama AND Pelosi were up there?

Wow.
Del Gue
2017-05-27 14:07:35 UTC
Now *FUCK OFF*, cunt, before someone "bloods" his knife on you. I
fucking damned well mean it, cunt.
Is that a challenhe? I accept! Where can we meet?
How about the West Suckramento Jolly Kone, it's not too far from Rudey's
digs?
Del Gue

hangers on."
Del Gue

hangers on."
Del Gue

hangers on."
Del Gue
2017-05-28 16:12:01 UTC
[...]
Sorry fuckstick, wrong again.
Sorry, shit-4-braincell squat-to-piss impotent cocksucking
[...]
July 10, 2016. From Obama's DHS. Which brought in and
distributed around the country MS-13 gangsters.
I gave you testimony from this week.
Oh well, must be so sad to be so wrong and so filled with rage
all the time.
Obama's intel people also discovered Kushner and Flynn were
planning to betray the US using a secret communication channel.
Trump was right that there was legitimate eavesdropping on two
U.S. traitors in Trump Towers talking to the Russians.
Betray the US? Likw selling Russia 20% of our uranium for a fat
contribution to the Clinton Foundation?
No, not like that at all. I mean espionage. In other words overt
treasonable activity aganist the U.S. punishable by law. Not some
faked up nonsense about a commerical uranium deal.
Kushner was setting up the means for espionage
Hillary did that with a foundation and a private e-mail server where she
used BleachBit to hide her espionage activities.
Time for her and her expansive club of conspirators to face the RICO act
and for Comey and others to be prosecuted for their crimes.
Hillary used BleachBit? Isn't that practically an admission of guilt?
Yes of course it is, tRudey!
Del Gue
2017-05-28 16:52:49 UTC
[...]
No uranium was sold to the Russians, you dumb fat squat-to-piss
fudge-packing idiot.
You are LYING again, tRudey:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446526/clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime

While visiting Moscow on March 24, 2010, Hillary explained the Reset’s
purpose: “Our goal is to help strengthen Russia.”

Hillary said this in an interview with veteran broadcaster Vladimir
Pozner of Russia’s First Channel TV network. Pozner is a Soviet-era
relic who still communicates in barely accented English. During the Cold
War, he popped up on American TV and radio programs and presented the
views of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. Pozner’s pleasantries
made him and his totalitarian bosses seem blandly benign. The shadiest
deal that the Clintons hatched with Russia is called Uranium One.

Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining mogul and major Clinton Foundation
donor, led a group of investors in an enterprise called Uranium One. On
June 8, 2010, Rosatom, the Russian State Atomic Energy Corporation,
announced plans to purchase a 51.4 percent stake in the Canadian
company, whose international assets included some 20 percent of
America’s uranium capacity. Because this active ingredient in atomic
reactors and nuclear weapons is a strategic commodity, this $1.3 billion
deal required the approval of the Committee on Foreign Investment in the
United States (CFIUS). Secretary of State Clinton was one of nine
federal department and agency heads on that secretive panel. On June 29,
2010, three weeks after Rosatom proposed to Uranium One, Bill Clinton
keynoted a seminar staged by Renaissance Capital in Moscow, a reputedly
Kremlin-controlled investment bank that promoted this transaction.
Renaissance Capital paid Clinton $500,000 for his one-hour speech.

Read more at:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446526/clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime
tyre biter
2017-05-28 16:56:40 UTC
Unanimous - the 17 services unanimously concluded that
Nada.

No ties.

No links.

Nada.

Now about your Suckramento shithole, little man Ball:

Your circle closes, little man Ball:

From: Rudy Canoza <***@ph.con>

Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

2017-05-28 17:11:24 UTC
All you do is react, with stupid knee-jerk responses and idiotic Usenet
tropes. Why is that?
11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]

hangers on."
Del Gue
2017-05-28 19:16:21 UTC
Interesting. I guess
Thanks for making a public threat on the President of the United States.

That's something no one should ever do - but YOU did.

retinue of hangers on."
Terron Musgrave

Terron Musgrave

tyre biter
2017-05-28 19:24:11 UTC
Bringing up Clinton and "uranium" is absolutely an attempt at
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446526/clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime

How the Clintons Sold Out U.S. National Interests to the Putin Regime

Kremlin-crazed Trumpophobes snored as Hillary and Bill made Russia great
again. The Democrats and old-guard news media (forgive the redundancy)
are pathologically obsessed with the hypothesis that Team Trump and
Russia rigged last November’s presidential election. If Donald J. Trump
so much as played Tchaikovsky’s Marche Slav on his stereo, these
leftists deduce, he was in cahoots with the Kremlin. Meanwhile, the same
folks who spy a KGB agent behind every filing cabinet in Trump’s White
House are aggressively apathetic about Hillary and Bill Clinton’s
policies, decisions, and actions that gave aid and comfort to Russia.
Hillary’s much-mocked “Russian reset” established the tone for the
Clintons’ coziness with the Kremlin. On March 6, 2009, during a trip to
Geneva, she presented Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov a small,
red button. Hillary thought it was emblazoned with the Russian word for
“reset.” Her team mistranslated and the button actually read “overload.”
Nonetheless, Clinton and Lavrov jointly pressed the symbolic button. And
a new era in U.S.–Russian relations erupted. While visiting Moscow on
March 24, 2010, Hillary explained the Reset’s purpose: “Our goal is to
help strengthen Russia.” Hillary said this in an interview with veteran
broadcaster Vladimir Pozner of Russia’s First Channel TV network. Pozner
is a Soviet-era relic who still communicates in barely accented English.
During the Cold War, he popped up on American TV and radio programs and
presented the views of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. Pozner’s
pleasantries made him and his totalitarian bosses seem blandly benign.
The shadiest deal that the Clintons hatched with Russia is called
Uranium One. This outrage should mushroom into Hillary and Bill’s
radioactive Whitewater scandal. Frank Giustra, a Canadian mining mogul

Del Gue

retinue of hangers on."
Del Gue
2017-05-28 20:53:38 UTC
I don't know if you have to actually use a covert illegal crypto
comms channels
Did your ISIS handlers teach you that?
Del Gue
2017-05-28 20:58:54 UTC
On Sun, 28 May 2017 13:51:59 -0400, "Scout"
#BeamMeUpScotty
[...]
Would seem to be, but it's certainly obstruction of justice, tampering with
evidence, and improper disposal of classified materials.....on top of all
the other offenses she committed up to that point.
Indeed, I suspect the hard drive turned over wasn't even the drive being
used by the system. It was a similar drive, which you can readily buy on the
used market, which was then wiped and put in place of the existing drive
which was probably then destroyed and the pieces scattered....just to make
sure that recovery was absolutely impossible, and knowing that no one would
ever admit the drives might have been switched....certainly not with Obama
on the job.
Indeed, I suspect to this day that Hillary has a full and complete image
copy of the drive including all it's classified information and is
continuing to violate US law in this matter.....but that's only a suspicion.
Found this interesting as well.....
http://radaronline.com/celebrity-news/bill-clinton-judi-gibbs-sex-scandal-penthouse-pet-dies-mysterious-fire/
https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2017/01/11/brookline-woman-found-dead-home-sister-may-have-lived-with-body-for-more-than-year/La0u6GpnNEWn8vu4nBC07I/story.html
Its always suspicious when Clinton is found with yet another dead
body.
What was the name of that Kennedy proggy who beat the young woman to
death with a golf club?
Del Gue

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-29 15:03:10 UTC
She should be hung.
Hanged?
Just what a traitor like YOU deserves:

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-29 15:04:42 UTC
Nice attempted sidestep.
You will NEVER sidestep your death threats on our President:

retinue of hangers on."
tyre biter
2017-05-29 15:13:13 UTC
An intelligent discussion.:)

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-29 15:15:25 UTC
except by the hoi polloi.

retinue of hangers on."
Del Gue
2017-05-29 16:18:43 UTC
An intelligent discussion.:)
I'll find someone else, then.
Good idea, he's an ISIS operative and has been ID'd as such by DHS.
Del Gue
2017-05-29 18:04:09 UTC
Bringing up Clinton and "uranium" is absolutely an attempt at
deflection, not to mention based on a lie: that uranium was sold to the
Russians. It was not; a uranium mining company was BOUGHT by the
Russians.
Ho douchebag it is stating the obvious. HRC signed off on
No uranium was sold to Russia.
You monumental FUCKWIT!

They sold the entire COMPANY to Russia!

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446526/clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime

How the Clintons Sold Out U.S. National Interests to the Putin Regime
fullscreen Secretary of State Clinton meets with Russian President Putin
in 2010. (Photo: RIA Novost/Alexei Nikolsky/Pool/via Reuters) Share
article on Facebook share Tweet article tweet Plus one article on Google
Plus +1 Print Article Adjust font size AA by Deroy Murdock April 7, 2017
4:00 AM Kremlin-crazed Trumpophobes snored as Hillary and Bill made

Bill Shatzer
2017-05-29 18:14:46 UTC
http://oilprice.com/Alternative-Energy/Nuclear-Power/Does-Russia-Really-Own-20-Of-The-US-Uranium-Reserves.html

Peace and justice,
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-29 18:25:57 UTC
Post by Bill Shatzer
Peace and justice,
I'm always reminded of YOUR very *special personal sentiments* regarding
the attacks of 911, Bill:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.

It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.

Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we can ALL do well to reflect on what kind of sick sociopath
would come up with those words in honor of 911...

Happy Memorial Day, you scumbag TRAITOR!
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-29 18:28:20 UTC

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.

It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.

Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we can ALL do well to reflect on what kind of sick sociopath
would come up with those words in honor of 911...

Happy Memorial Day, you scumbag TRAITOR!

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-hillary-clinton-sold-americas-uranium-2016-10-26

Hey — had you heard that uranium is an incredibly scarce resource and
that Russia is buying it all up?

No, me neither.

But that’s what I’ve discovered on the campaign trail.

Apparently a few years back Crooked Hillary “SPECTRE” Clinton betrayed
the country — yet again — by selling 20% of our precious uranium supply
to Russia in return for yet more payola.

As secretary of state she “approved” a deal to sell Uranium One, a
company that controlled a fifth of U.S. uranium production, to the
Russian atomic agency Rosatom. In return she and Bill received vast
amounts of payoffs from the Kremlin and related interests — most notably
a $500,000 speaker fee for Bill from a Moscow-based investment bank,
which works out at about $250,000 net of tax.

(Money also went to the Clinton Foundation charity, from which the
Clintons personally steal money through a channel so clever and cynical
that it remains hidden).
0:00 / 0:00
GOP Congressional Ads Focus on Checking a Clinton Presidency

The deal is a perfect example of “Clinton Corruption,” says Donald
Trump. “As secretary of state, Hillary Clinton signed off on a deal
allowing Russians to take… control of about 20% of America’s uranium
supply to the Russians.”

It shows the “long and lucrative history of financial deals with the
Russians, particularly with the Russian government,” says Peter
Schweizer, author of the book “Clinton Cash,” director of the film of
the same name, and an editor at large for the always-reliable Breitbart
website. Uranium is “a fundamental issue of national security,”
Schweizer told Lou Dobbs Tonight on Fox Business. “It’s not like oil and
gas that you can find all sorts of places. They are precious few places
you can mine for uranium, in the United States is one of those areas.”

Even the New York Times — a wholly owned subsidiary of the Worldwide
Clinton-Illuminati-Spectre Cabal — was critical. “Cash Flowed to Clinton
Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal,” it reported in a big expose
published earlier this year, in which it even floated the prospect of a
Putin “monopoly” of uranium down the road.

It’s all very, very troubling.
mr. natural

It’s all very, very troubling.
Preston Hamblin
2017-05-29 18:43:51 UTC
Fake news - no uranium was sold.
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-29 20:35:49 UTC
Post by Preston Hamblin
Post by Poor dumb Curt
You have no originality whatever.
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/why-hillary-clinton-sold-americas-uranium-2016-10-26
Fake news - no uranium was sold.
Dumb fuck!

The entire COMPANY was sold off!

You really need a shovel applied to your head, little man Ball.
Terron Musgrave
2017-05-29 20:43:04 UTC
You're saying the allegations about Kushner are false - a fantasy.
Prove it.
Prove you're not little man Ball:

mr. natural
2017-05-29 22:24:07 UTC
I am being serious.

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-29 22:25:20 UTC
I'm so pleased we have several investigations into all this

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-29 23:16:33 UTC
Here's something I just figured out about you. Going back
three years, you have NEVER ONCE started an original thread.
Every single post of yours - 100% of them - has "Re: ..." in
the subject line. All you do is react, with stupid knee-jerk
And you..Jonathon Ball aka Preston Hamblin have punished these
news groups for years with your incessant idiotic prattle that
at best is dismally depressing. If there really were a God..The
entirety of Sacramento would have been destroyed by a huge bolt
of cleansing lightning. Just to send you back to Hell!
I came across Rudy's posts earlier this year and I find him to be
a thoughtful poster.
He invariably acquits himself well when he contends with assorted
malcontents such as yourself.
Yes he does...The blowjobs he gives are just wonderful! ;-p
Can you give blowjobs as good?
rotflmfao
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-30 14:28:02 UTC
Bringing up Clinton and "uranium" is absolutely an attempt at
deflection, not to mention based on a lie: that uranium was sold to
the Russians. It was not; a uranium mining company was BOUGHT by the
Russians.
Ho douchebag it is stating the obvious. HRC signed off on
No uranium was sold to Russia.
You're fucking deluded. You're a liar. You should be hung.
Got rope?
mr. natural
2017-05-30 14:31:07 UTC
No uranium was sold to Russia.
You're fucking deluded. You're a liar. You should be hung.
He's right. A company that mines uranium was sold, but what they dig
out of the ground is subject to the same export controls as it was before.
It remains under RUSSIAN control, you canuckleheaded traitor!

The Clintons took huge cash awards to negotiate the loss of sovereign
American strategic weapon and energy assets to en ENEMY state!

You worthless Goddamned commie puke.
mr. natural
2017-05-30 14:42:44 UTC
Are you suggesting that a new administration should not make contact
with the only other major power in the world, a potential adversary?
If it was all innocent, why would they want to use that country's secure
communications facilities, and why would they feel the need to lie about
the meetings afterwards?
Because nations aren't neighbors gossiping over the fence, you mordantly
mooing moron!

Things that governments may discuss are NOT open to full public exposure.

Yeesh!
So many lies told by so many people that you're left with only two
possible conclusions;
No, that drastic reduction in viewpoint is YOUR problem, not one shared
by those of us with a perspective born of something other than partisan
hack ire.
something fishy was going on, or, the Trump
campaign had an affirmative action program for people with Alzheimer's.
I think you need your fatuous grill kicked in, you asshole!
Bill Shatzer
2017-05-31 03:23:43 UTC
Post by mr. natural
Are you suggesting that a new administration should not make contact
with the only other major power in the world, a potential adversary?
If it was all innocent, why would they want to use that country's
secure communications facilities, and why would they feel the need to
lie about the meetings afterwards?
Because nations aren't neighbors gossiping over the fence, you mordantly
mooing moron!
Things that governments may discuss are NOT open to full public exposure.
But they weren't seeking to protect the contents of communications from
public exposure, they were seeking to conceal the every existence of
those communications.

Peace and justice,
Rudy Canoza
2017-05-31 04:23:19 UTC
Post by Bill Shatzer
Post by mr. natural
Are you suggesting that a new administration should not make contact
with the only other major power in the world, a potential adversary?
Trumpolini was NOT YET the president, so Kushner - a princeling without
portfolio - was not part of an administration.
Post by Bill Shatzer
Post by mr. natural
If it was all innocent, why would they want to use that country's
secure communications facilities, and why would they feel the need to
lie about the meetings afterwards?
Because nations aren't neighbors gossiping over the fence, you mordantly
mooing moron!
Things that governments may discuss are NOT open to full public exposure.
But they weren't seeking to protect the contents of communications from
public exposure, they were seeking to conceal the every existence of
those communications.
Who was doing that? DO you mean Obama during the Iran nuclear "deal"
talks, or Kushner? The Obama administration was not trying to conceal
the existence of talks on Iran's nuclear programs; everyone knew those
talks were going on. The Trumpolini hirelings, by contrast were trying
to conceal the very fact of their communications with Russia altogether.
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-31 14:16:24 UTC
Post by Bill Shatzer
Post by mr. natural
Are you suggesting that a new administration should not make contact
with the only other major power in the world, a potential adversary?
If it was all innocent, why would they want to use that country's
secure communications facilities, and why would they feel the need to
lie about the meetings afterwards?
Because nations aren't neighbors gossiping over the fence, you mordantly
mooing moron!
Things that governments may discuss are NOT open to full public exposure.
But they weren't seeking to protect the contents of communications from
public exposure,
Prove that - use facts, you Presidential death threat scumbag.
----yawn---

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.

It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.

Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we can ALL do well to reflect on what kind of sick sociopath
would come up with those words in honor of 911...

Oh and let's add in your death threat against the President:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone else notice the similarities between Trump's attacks on the
"lying media" and "fake news" and the Nazi smear campaign against the
"Lugenpresse"?

You can, as they say, look it up.

This man must be stopped - peacefully if possible, otherwise if necessary.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You'd best have some slick lawyering talk for secret Service when they
pay you a visit, Shitzie!
Poor dumb Curt

pay you a visit, Shitzie!
mr. natural
2017-05-30 14:50:30 UTC
so how about starting
one and genuinely discussing a subject.

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-30 14:52:07 UTC
NoBody are you challenging what I said when I wrote the following

retinue of hangers on."
Sqwerty
2017-05-30 14:53:10 UTC
self-centered bigmouth and habitual liar

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-30 14:56:04 UTC
a hostile country

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-30 14:58:20 UTC
Bringing up Clinton and "uranium" is absolutely an attempt at
deflection, not to mention based on a lie: that uranium was sold to
the Russians. It was not; a uranium mining company was BOUGHT by the
Russians.
Ho douchebag it is stating the obvious. HRC signed off on
No uranium was sold to Russia.
You're fucking deluded. You're a liar. You should be hung.
You mean "hanged", but that's not going to happen - guaranteed.
Don't bet on it, little man Ball...
No uranium was sold to Russia.
But the COMPANY was, you obfuscating piece of shit!

Why are you such a TRAITOR?
mr. natural
2017-05-30 18:28:30 UTC
hidden from U.S. intel services.
Not any more you're not...

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-30 18:29:10 UTC
Obama did not act covertly.

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-30 18:30:05 UTC
Regressive maybe?:-)

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-30 18:30:59 UTC
Did Iran hack the U.S.

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-30 18:32:11 UTC
a futile waste of energy.
Are you referring to me?
a: yes

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-30 18:33:32 UTC
You can be hung without being dead.
Your treason makes that real possibility.

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-30 18:56:17 UTC
Nope, this stuff does not happen all the time!
Eat shit and die, you gutless cuntflap!

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-30 19:03:31 UTC
likely you can
be hanged
For your death threats on our President:

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural
2017-05-30 19:34:33 UTC
Nope, this stuff does not happen all the time!
You will NEVER sidestep your death threats on our President, you ISIS
sleeper cell traitor:

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural

retinue of hangers on."
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-30 21:19:25 UTC
bama created a secret nuclear deal with Iran....
Another stupid lie. Once again, Obama was the incumbent president,
entitled under the Constitution to negotiate treaties and other
agreements with foreign powers. The talks were not public, but there
was no "secret backchannel" used in the conduct of them.
You keep shilling for that traitor little man Ball and I promise you
Hell is coming for you!

mr. natural

retinue of hangers on."
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-30 23:02:19 UTC
On Tue, 30 May 2017 12:43:08 -0700, Gunner Asch
Subject: Re: Days Before He Was Fired, Comey Asked for Money for Russia
Investigation
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,or.politics,misc.survivalism,alt.society.liberalism,alt.politics,talk.politics.guns
Date: Tue, 30 May 2017 12:43:08 -0700
On Tue, 30 May 2017 11:05:39 -0000 (UTC), "Wiley E. Coyote"
On Sun, 28 May 2017 09:56:40 -0700, Preston Hamblin
On Sun, 28 May 2017 13:01:49 +0100, PIBB
On Wed, 10 May 2017 17:29:43 -0700, Bret Cahill
On 5/10/2017 4:58 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude
On Wed, 10 May 2017 12:26:58 -0700, Bret
On 5/10/2017 12:02 PM, Klaus Schadenfreude
On Wed, 10 May 2017 08:50:23 -0700, Bret
Russia’s interference in
the presidential election,
[...]
Kushner was setting up the means for espionage with a
hostile foreign power. No wonder the intel agencies
under Obama were listening in and quite right too.
That's quite a fantasy you've got going there Pibb.
That's not a refutation, dummy.
Since he provided no actual proof, no refutation is required
One is required. You're saying the allegations about Kushner
are false - a fantasy. Prove it.
Yo haven't given us anything to refute asshole. Your delusions
don't count.
Are you suggesting that a new administration should not make
contact with the only other major power in the world, a
potential adversary?
Here's an admission by the Washington Post that backchannels
have been used for years. Naturally they spin the story in an
https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/
wp/2017/05/29/back-channels-are-protocol-for-a-president-
but-not-for-a-president-elect/?utm_term=.06e1dc9aad28
Obama created a secret nuclear deal with Iran....
We need a special prosecutor!
Was there espionage by a U.S. official using Iranian covert comms?
Did Iran hack the U.S. presidential election?
All the evidence points to that....
It was John Kerry and Obama setting up and using secret communications
with PUTIN and Iran through Medvedev and here is the proof.
That's a lie. Obama was the incumbent president. He had no need to set
up a Russian-encrypted communication line with the Russians.
Oh look...widdle Rudy is doing it again.
Bwahahahaha!
The great cull can't some soon enough for litle man Ball...
Terron Musgrave
2017-05-31 00:07:19 UTC
http://www.dictionary.com/browse/lib
Not a word
Just like Rudy to argue with the dictionary. Boy, are you stupid.
Not only does he argue with the dictionary..but on more than one
occasion he claimed that Websters AND the Oxford had no validity.
Another stupid lie.
Yours, little man Ball.
Terron Musgrave
2017-05-31 00:09:51 UTC
On Tue, 30 May 2017 11:02:10 -0000 (UTC), "Wiley E. Coyote"
Bringing up Clinton and "uranium" is absolutely an attempt at
deflection, not to mention based on a lie: that uranium was sold to
the Russians. It was not; a uranium mining company was BOUGHT by the
Russians.
Ho douchebag it is stating the obvious. HRC signed off on
No uranium was sold to Russia.
You're fucking deluded. You're a liar. You should be hung.
Need some ammo or piano wire?
Not going to happen.
I favor 200lb. test deep sea fishing leader wire.
mr. natural

retinue of hangers on."
mr. natural

retinue of hangers on."