Misuse of a Grand Jury
GOP_Decline_and_Fall
2014-11-18 00:52:43 UTC
Misuse of a Grand Jury

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/rev-al-sharpton/misuse-of-a-grand-jury_b_6172862.html

So if the grand jury's stated role is to simply ascertain whether or
not there should be a case against the accused, then why are they
acting as if this is the trial? When did a grand jury transform into a
trial jury?

If a grand jury is hearing evidence tantamount to what they would hear
in a jury trial, then what is the point of a grand jury? In Ferguson,
there are witnesses who say Brown had his hands up when he was shot.
That should be enough probable cause to go to trial to then determine
if Officer Wilson is guilty or not.

It is at trial that he can then defend himself and his attorneys can
present their own witnesses and their own defense. In Staten Island,
the video of the chokehold is enough evidence to warrant a trial
where, again, the officers can then defend themselves. And in addition
to the tape, a City of New York medical examiner also ruled his death
a homicide.

If you or I were accused of shooting someone to death or were caught
on tape choking a person as they yelled "I can't breathe!" repeatedly,
let's not act like we wouldn't be arrested as quickly as possible.
Police should be held accountable to the same standards.

It has been months since these grand juries convened, and we are
still left waiting to see if any charges will be brought against the
accused. In the meantime, the parents of Michael Brown continue to
suffer, as do the children and wife of Eric Garner. And communities
across the country await decisions not on the officers' guilt or
innocence but on whether or not they will even go to trial.

How is that justice?

As we await both decisions, in my opinion, we're seeing a complete
misuse of a grand jury's purpose. We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
crawling king snake
2014-11-18 00:55:46 UTC
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
2,675 murdered in Obama's 'Organized Communities' since he took office
2014-11-18 09:36:11 UTC
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
GOP_Decline_and_Fall
2014-11-18 13:59:51 UTC
On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 01:36:11 -0800, "2,675 murdered in Obama's
Post by 2,675 murdered in Obama's 'Organized Communities' since he took office
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
He is no stranger to murderous attacks by criminal racists.
He even asked for leniency for one would-be-assassin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton

On August 23, 1989, four African-American teenagers were beaten by a
group of 10 to 30 white Italian-American youths in Bensonhurst, a
Brooklyn neighborhood. One Bensonhurst resident, armed with a handgun,
shot and killed sixteen-year-old Yusef Hawkins.

In the weeks following the assault and murder, Sharpton led several
marches through Bensonhurst. The first protest, just days after the
incident, was greeted by neighborhood residents shouting "Niggers go
home" and holding watermelons to mock the demonstrators.[30]

Sharpton also threatened that Hawkins's three companions would not
cooperate with prosecutor Elizabeth Holtzman unless her office agreed
to hire more black attorneys. In the end, they cooperated.[31]

In May 1990 when one of the two leaders of the mob was acquitted of
the most serious charges brought against him, Sharpton led another
protest through Bensonhurst.

In January 1991, when other members of the gang were given light
sentences, Sharpton planned another march for January 12, 1991. Before
that demonstration began, neighborhood resident Michael Riccardi tried
to kill Sharpton by stabbing him in the chest.[32] Sharpton recovered
from his wounds, and later asked the judge for leniency when Riccardi
was sentenced.[33]
Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-11-18 14:05:49 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
He is no stranger to murderous attacks by criminal racists.
He is a stranger to sanity, however.

"We must do whatever we can to regulate how guns are used. I've been a
victim of a stabbing."
- Al Sharpton, May 3, 2003
GOP_Decline_and_Fall
2014-11-18 14:15:25 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
He is no stranger to murderous attacks by criminal racists.
He is a stranger to sanity, however.
No...you are just a stranger to the full quote.

http://www.ontheissues.org/2004/Al_Sharpton_Gun_Control.htm

Supports federal gun licensing & registration

Q: Do you support licensing and registration at the federal level?

SHARPTON: I support it. We must do whatever we can to regulate how
guns are used. I've been a victim of a stabbing. Violence is something
very serious in this country. We must take it seriously. We have the
right to bear arms, but we don't have the right in the Constitution to
vote, we don't have the right to health care. We need to evaluate what
we are as a country, and part of that is regulating people's ability
to get firearms.

Source: Democratic Debate in Columbia SC May 3, 2003
Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-11-18 14:56:04 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
There is no "right to health care" you fool. Just like there's no
"right to clothing."

Like I said. He's a stranger to sanity.
GOP_Decline_and_Fall
2014-11-18 17:06:39 UTC
On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 06:56:04 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
There is nothing remotely sane about having those suffering
from infectious disease roaming the streets in rags or naked in
the richest country on earth.

Has the Ebola scare and what happened in Texas taught you nothing?
crawling king snake
2014-11-18 17:10:12 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
Has the Ebola scare and what happened in Texas taught you nothing?
Obola tries to kill AMERICANS off:

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ebola-outbreak-120-people-now-being-monitored-for-virus/

DALLAS -- About 120 people are now being monitored for possible
infection with Ebola because they may have had contact with one of the
three people in Dallas who had the disease, Texas health officials said
Monday.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/11/17/martin-salia-ebola-dies-dead-nebraska_n_6170730.html

Dr. Martin Salia, the surgeon being treated for Ebola in Nebraska, has
died, WOWT6News reported on Monday. The hospital confirmed the news.

Salia was 44. A resident of Maryland, he had fallen ill while treating
patients in his native Sierra Leone.

He is the second person to die of Ebola in the United States. T
crawling king snake

Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-11-18 19:45:19 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
There's nothing remotely sane about forcing someone to provide
services or clothing to someone else without compensation.
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
Has the Ebola scare and what happened in Texas taught you nothing?
Oh, are you admitting that ebola is an "issue" now?

"Laugh laugh laugh laugh."
-Lee Harrison 1957-2012, RIP
GOP_Decline_and_Fall
2014-11-18 22:57:38 UTC
On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 11:45:19 -0800, Klaus Schadenfreude
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
Has the Ebola scare and what happened in Texas taught you nothing?
Oh, are you admitting that ebola is an "issue" now?
It certainly became one and, left to your favored unfettered for
profit healthcare policies, could again until treatment is based upon
clinical need rather than ability to pay.
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-18 23:09:30 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
Has the Ebola scare and what happened in Texas taught you nothing?
Oh, are you admitting that ebola is an "issue" now?
It certainly became one and, left to your favored unfettered for
profit healthcare policies, could again until treatment is based upon
clinical need rather than ability to pay.
Receiving health care or any other good or service is not a "right". It
cannot be one.
--
"America's abundance was not created by public sacrifices to 'the common
good,' but by the productive genius of free men who pursued their own

Ayn Rand
crawling king snake
2014-11-18 23:38:54 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
Has the Ebola scare and what happened in Texas taught you nothing?
Oh, are you admitting that ebola is an "issue" now?
It certainly became one and,

crawling king snake

Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-11-19 13:14:07 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
Has the Ebola scare and what happened in Texas taught you nothing?
Oh, are you admitting that ebola is an "issue" now?
It certainly became one
It already was one. If you only understood simple words like "issue."

Oh well.
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-18 20:50:40 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
There is no positive "right" to health care or any other goods or
services. There cannot be.

Ayn Rand
crawling king snake
2014-11-19 02:06:33 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
There is nothing remotely sane about having those suffering
from infectious disease roaming the streets
Meanwhile President Obola tries to kill AMERICANS off:

Siri Crews
2014-11-18 18:48:54 UTC
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
There is no "right to health care" you fool. Just like there's no
"right to clothing."
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed
to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'
Icke's razor: Given two equally plausible explanations, choose the weirder.
Be sure not to operate heavy machinery whilst on usenet.
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-18 18:52:49 UTC
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
There is no "right to health care" you fool. Just like there's no
"right to clothing."
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed
to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
There is no positive right *to* anything. All your rights are negative
rights - actions other people and the state may not do to you.

Ayn Rand
Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-11-18 19:46:33 UTC
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
There is no "right to health care" you fool. Just like there's no
"right to clothing."
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed
to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
Nobody is saying you don't have the right to seek medical care. Just
like you have the right to buy clothing.

You need clothing more than medical care. How come you're not
demanding that it be given away for free?
Siri Crews
2014-11-19 03:10:16 UTC
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
There is no "right to health care" you fool. Just like there's no
"right to clothing."
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed
to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
Nobody is saying you don't have the right to seek medical care. Just
like you have the right to buy clothing.
You need clothing more than medical care. How come you're not
demanding that it be given away for free?
Our county and state social services cooperate with charities to provide free
clothing. Possibly the cities and county would fund the charities if necessary.
People arrested for public nudity are clothed by the gaol; I suppose in the
extreme the county would let them keep the clothes if necessary.
Klaus Schadenfreude
2014-11-19 13:15:05 UTC
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Klaus Schadenfreude
There is no "right to health care" you fool. Just like there's no
"right to clothing."
The enumeration in the Constitution, of certain rights, shall not be construed
to deny or disparage others retained by the people.
Nobody is saying you don't have the right to seek medical care. Just
like you have the right to buy clothing.
You need clothing more than medical care. How come you're not
demanding that it be given away for free?
Our county and state social services cooperate with charities to provide free
clothing.
No, stupid. Try again.

There is no RIGHT to free clothing. You have a RIGHT to a jury trial.

You can't DEMAND free clothing.

Try thinking. For once.
crawling king snake
2014-11-18 23:43:24 UTC
To mean Obamacare, the penalty/tax.
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-18 16:35:55 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
He is no stranger to murderous attacks by criminal racists.
He is a stranger to sanity, however.
No...you are just a stranger to the full quote.
Sharpton has incited real murders, not merely threats.

Ayn Rand
GOP_Decline_and_Fall
2014-11-18 17:25:57 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
He is no stranger to murderous attacks by criminal racists.
He is a stranger to sanity, however.
No...you are just a stranger to the full quote.
Sharpton has incited real murders, not merely threats.
Liar.

Al Sharpton is a Christian Minister who urges non-violent legal
demonstrations and even pled for leniency for the assailant who tried
to kill him.
Al Czervik
2014-11-18 17:46:24 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
He is no stranger to murderous attacks by criminal racists.
He is a stranger to sanity, however.
No...you are just a stranger to the full quote.
Sharpton has incited real murders, not merely threats.
Liar.
Al Sharpton is a Christian Minister who urges non-violent legal
demonstrations and even pled for leniency for the assailant who tried
to kill him.
That excuses him? He can't even apologize even after the butt kicking
he's taken from promoting the Tawana Brawley lie.
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-18 17:58:43 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
He is no stranger to murderous attacks by criminal racists.
He is a stranger to sanity, however.
No...you are just a stranger to the full quote.
Sharpton has incited real murders, not merely threats.
Liar.
Nope. Sharpton personally solicited the murder of Yankel Rosenbaum.

Ayn Rand
crawling king snake

crawling king snake

crawling king snake

Pedidos
2014-11-18 16:55:16 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
No...you are just a stranger
Why not spam this a few more times.
crawling king snake
2014-11-18 17:04:13 UTC
Why not admit Swill is a damned liar?
crawling king snake

crawling king snake

2,677 murdered in Obama's 'Organized Communities' since he took office
2014-11-19 09:02:42 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
So, 'Weird Al' actually ~does~ grok the Constitution after all. He
just despises it.
crawling king snake
- Al Sharpton, May 3, 2003
He's channeling Feinstein...
Al Czervik
2014-11-18 14:16:03 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
He is no stranger to murderous attacks by criminal racists.
He even asked for leniency for one would-be-assassin.
He will remain nothing more than an asshole until he apologizes for
Tawana Brawley.
GOP_Decline_and_Fall
2014-11-18 16:53:30 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
He is no stranger to murderous attacks by criminal racists.
He even asked for leniency for one would-be-assassin.
He will remain nothing more than an asshole until he apologizes for
Tawana Brawley.
On the contrary, the continued controversy of the Brawley case
succinctly highlights the unsatisfactory nature of a secret
pseudo-trial , and highlights the necessity for justice not only
to be done but SEEN to be done.
crawling king snake

Dave U. Random
2014-11-18 18:48:36 UTC
In article <m4fuht$q6f$***@dont-email.me>
Flush spam.
crawling king snake
2014-11-18 20:09:09 UTC
Post by Dave U. Random
Flush spam.
Eat shit.
crawling king snake

Al Czervik
2014-11-18 17:42:53 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
He is no stranger to murderous attacks by criminal racists.
He even asked for leniency for one would-be-assassin.
He will remain nothing more than an asshole until he apologizes for
Tawana Brawley.
On the contrary, the continued controversy of the Brawley case
succinctly highlights the unsatisfactory nature of a secret
pseudo-trial , and highlights the necessity for justice not only
to be done but SEEN to be done.
You believe that medical personnel lied when their investigation did not
uncover *ANY* evidence of sexual assault, that her schoolmates lied
about seeing her at a party when she said she was being held captive,
that the forensic detectives lied when they determined the shit came
from her neighbor's dog and that a grand jury was a bunch of liars who
heard the testimony of 180 witnesses and couldn't come to the conclusion
a crime may have occurred.

And of course, OJ didn't murder Nicole.

If you don't like America you can try a different country. Few would be
sad to see you go.
Siri Crews
2014-11-18 18:45:58 UTC
Post by Al Czervik
And of course, OJ didn't murder Nicole.
That wasn't the result of the trial. The result of the trial is that he is not
guilty of her murder or Ron Goldman's.
Post by Al Czervik
If you don't like America you can try a different country.
Everywhere finds some way to suck. Such is the perfect imperfection of humanity.
Al Czervik
2014-11-18 20:14:37 UTC
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Al Czervik
And of course, OJ didn't murder Nicole.
That wasn't the result of the trial. The result of the trial is that he is not
guilty of her murder or Ron Goldman's.
I didn't ask if he was found guilty in court. There is a clear
delineation in this country between whether OJ killed Nicole or not.
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Al Czervik
If you don't like America you can try a different country.
Everywhere finds some way to suck. Such is the perfect imperfection of humanity.
Everywhere finds the wealthy able to skirt the law. There isn't anything
we can do about it. However, for most of us, it works just fine. Tawana
Brawley was easily discovered to be a liar and we'll see about Wilson.

Notice that white's aren't going to riot if he is indicted because there
isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton.
Baxter
2014-11-18 20:57:40 UTC
Post by Al Czervik
about Wilson.
Notice that white's aren't going to riot if he is indicted because
there isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton.
Police riot. In fact the Ferguson PD has been infiltrated by the KKK. At
least on Ferguson cop has been outed as a member of the Klan.

http://tinyurl.com/k9m9par

http://tinyurl.com/nxw6chx
Free Software - Baxter Codeworks www.baxcode.com
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-18 21:10:09 UTC
[followups vandalism by filthy HIV+ no-morals shitbag Bugster repaired]
Post by Baxter
Post by Al Czervik
about Wilson.
Notice that white's aren't going to riot if he is indicted because
there isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton.
Police riot.
No.
Post by Baxter
In fact the Ferguson PD has been infiltrated by the KKK.
Bullshit. That's not a fact.

Ayn Rand
GOP_Decline_and_Fall
2014-11-18 23:14:49 UTC
Post by Baxter
In fact the Ferguson PD has been infiltrated by the KKK.
Bullshit. That's not a fact.
Anonymous Exposes Cop as Member of KKK Behind Letter Threatening to
Kill Ferguson Protesters

http://filmingcops.com/anonymous-exposes-cop-as-member-of-kkk-behind-letter-threatening-to-kill-ferguson-protesters/

response to the KKK’s letter, the decentralized hacker collective
Anonymous began “Un-hooding” members of the broad KKK chapter it
believes is responsible for writing the letter.

According to Anonymous, the following individuals have been identified
as KKK members, among them two police officers (one former):
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-18 23:23:07 UTC
Post by Baxter
In fact the Ferguson PD has been infiltrated by the KKK.
Bullshit. That's not a fact.
Anonymous Exposes Cop as Member of KKK Behind Letter Threatening to
Kill Ferguson Protesters
Bugster lied and said specifically the Ferguson PD has been
"infiltrated" by KKK. Neither his source nor yours supports that.

You both lied.

Ayn Rand
Rudy Canoza

Ayn Rand
Al Czervik
2014-11-18 23:27:14 UTC
Post by Baxter
In fact the Ferguson PD has been infiltrated by the KKK.
Bullshit. That's not a fact.
Anonymous Exposes Cop as Member of KKK Behind Letter Threatening to
Kill Ferguson Protesters
http://filmingcops.com/anonymous-exposes-cop-as-member-of-kkk-behind-letter-threatening-to-kill-ferguson-protesters/
response to the KKK’s letter, the decentralized hacker collective
Anonymous began “Un-hooding” members of the broad KKK chapter it
believes is responsible for writing the letter.
According to Anonymous, the following individuals have been identified
Those are these cops from Florida:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-cop-fired-kkk-ties-undercover-wife-claims/story?id=24645425
GOP_Decline_and_Fall
2014-11-19 03:41:24 UTC
Post by Baxter
In fact the Ferguson PD has been infiltrated by the KKK.
Bullshit. That's not a fact.
Anonymous Exposes Cop as Member of KKK Behind Letter Threatening to
Kill Ferguson Protesters
http://filmingcops.com/anonymous-exposes-cop-as-member-of-kkk-behind-letter-threatening-to-kill-ferguson-protesters/
response to the KKK’s letter, the decentralized hacker collective
Anonymous began “Un-hooding” members of the broad KKK chapter it
believes is responsible for writing the letter.
According to Anonymous, the following individuals have been identified
http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-cop-fired-kkk-ties-undercover-wife-claims/story?id=24645425
That's a very disturbing story.

A photo surfaced of Elkins being sworn into the group while surrounded
by other members in their infamous white hoods. He was fired on the
same grounds that Hunnewell was dismissed five years later- for
belonging to a subversive group, which is not illegal but is against
the police department's code of conduct.

Ann Hunnewell described for the FDLE what she said was the KKK's
initiation rite.

"Once in the room, a pillow case was placed over their heads," Ann
Hunnewell said of the induction at the Elkins' home alongside six to
eight others. "As the ceremony began, they were led into the living
room and told to kneel. After a reading, their pillow cases were
removed from their heads and the ceremony was complete."

Questions about racism in the area first sprung up in 2009 with
Elkins' dismissal.

"Florida in general has a fairly large number of hate groups," said
Mark Potok, a senior fellow at the Southern Poverty Law Center, a
group that monitors and tracks hate groups. "Once upon a time this was
absolutely common. Right up through the 1960s there were very large
numbers of police officers who were members of the Klan or largely
sympathetic.”

Fruitland Park, a community of nearly 5,000 people that is almost 90
percent white, lies about 50 miles north of Orlando and is home to a
large number of retirees.

The city's website calls itself "The Friendly City," but there is a
history of racial violence, specifically within the citrus industry in
the 1940s and 1950s.

ABC News' calls to the Ku Klux Klan and the United Northern and
Southern Knights of the Ku Klux Klan went unreturned.

Elkins spoke to the SPLC after news of Hunnewell and Borst's alleged
KKK membership broke and he said that when he was on the force,
"probably 10 out of the 12 full time officers" were either members or
sympathetic to the group.
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-19 04:20:08 UTC
Post by Baxter
In fact the Ferguson PD has been infiltrated by the KKK.
Bullshit. That's not a fact.
Anonymous Exposes Cop as Member of KKK Behind Letter Threatening to
Kill Ferguson Protesters
http://filmingcops.com/anonymous-exposes-cop-as-member-of-kkk-behind-letter-threatening-to-kill-ferguson-protesters/
response to the KKK’s letter, the decentralized hacker collective
Anonymous began “Un-hooding” members of the broad KKK chapter it
believes is responsible for writing the letter.
According to Anonymous, the following individuals have been identified
http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-cop-fired-kkk-ties-undercover-wife-claims/story?id=24645425
That's a very disturbing story.
Not nearly as disturbing as your sleazy lame attempt to support
Bugster's lie about "KKK" having "infiltrated" the Ferguson PD with a
bullshit link about Florida cops.

You have no sense of shame, despite behaving shamefully in Usenet. You
truly are a sociopath.

Ayn Rand
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-19 04:21:47 UTC
[bullshit flushed]
There has been no "misuse" of a grand jury. Al "Tax Evader" Sharpton,
racist left-wing race hustler, has been smashed.

Ayn Rand
crawling king snake

crawling king snake

2014-11-19 09:13:55 UTC
Post by Baxter
In fact the Ferguson PD has been infiltrated by the KKK.
Bullshit. That's not a fact.
Anonymous Exposes Cop as Member of KKK Behind Letter Threatening to
Kill Ferguson Protesters
http://filmingcops.com/anonymous-exposes-cop-as-member-of-kkk-behind-letter-threatening-to-kill-ferguson-protesters/
response to the KKK’s letter, the decentralized hacker collective
Anonymous began “Un-hooding” members of the broad KKK chapter it
believes is responsible for writing the letter.
According to Anonymous, the following individuals have been identified
http://abcnews.go.com/US/florida-cop-fired-kkk-ties-undercover-wife-claims/story?id=24645425
That's a very disturbing story.
Almost as disturbing as having a Democrat Klan Kleagle serve in the US
congress for over half a century.
sympathetic to the group.
takeitotheusa
2014-11-19 20:33:39 UTC
"2,677 murdered in Obama's 'Organized Communities' since he took office"
<***@whitehouse.gov>

NOTHING TO DO WITH CANADIAN POLITICS

From: "2,677 murdered in Obama's 'Organized Communities' since he took office"
<***@whitehouse.gov>
Newsgroups:
or.politics,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.california,can.politics
Subject: Re: Misuse of a Grand Jury
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 01:13:55 -0800

On 11/19/2014 1:13 AM, 2,677 murdered in Obama's 'Organized Communities' since
Post by 2,677 murdered in Obama's 'Organized Communities' since he took office
takeitothecdn
2014-11-19 20:41:49 UTC
Post by takeitotheusa
"2,677 murdered in Obama's 'Organized Communities' since he took office"
*EVERYTHING* TO DO WITH CANADIAN POLITICS
From: "2,677 murdered in Obama's 'Organized Communities' since he took
or.politics,seattle.politics,talk.politics.guns,alt.california,can.politics
crawling king snake

GOP_Decline_and_Fall

Rudy Canoza

Ayn Rand
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-18 21:12:37 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Al Czervik
about Wilson.
Notice that white's aren't going to riot if he is indicted because
there isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton.
Police riot. In fact the Ferguson PD has been infiltrated by the KKK. At
least on Ferguson cop has been outed as a member of the Klan.
http://tinyurl.com/k9m9par
http://tinyurl.com/nxw6chx
Bullshit, you fucking liar. Neither of your bullshit links supports
your claim that the Ferguson PD has been "infiltrated" by the KKK. In
fact, your links don't even support your claim that there is a *single*
officer on the force who is KKK.

You fucking liar.

Ayn Rand
Rudy Canoza

Ayn Rand
Al Czervik
2014-11-18 22:22:59 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Al Czervik
about Wilson.
Notice that white's aren't going to riot if he is indicted because
there isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton.
Police riot. In fact the Ferguson PD has been infiltrated by the KKK.
There are plenty of Democrats in Missouri.

Which one was the police officer?
unknown
2014-11-25 04:06:32 UTC
Post by Baxter
Post by Al Czervik
about Wilson.
Notice that white's aren't going to riot if he is indicted because
there isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton.
Police riot. In fact the Ferguson PD has been infiltrated by the KKK. At
least on Ferguson cop has been outed as a member of the Klan.
Would you like some cheese with that whine?

laugh . . . laugh . . . laugh

Siri Crews
2014-11-19 03:02:43 UTC
Post by Al Czervik
I didn't ask if he was found guilty in court. There is a clear
delineation in this country between whether OJ killed Nicole or not.
I defer to the criminal and civil trial juries.
Post by Al Czervik
Notice that white's aren't going to riot if he is indicted because there
isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton.
Whites have little risk of being shot by the police.
Al Czervik
2014-11-19 03:33:22 UTC
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Al Czervik
I didn't ask if he was found guilty in court. There is a clear
delineation in this country between whether OJ killed Nicole or not.
I defer to the criminal and civil trial juries.
They came to two different conclusions. So what you're saying is your
wishy-washy.
Whites are less likely to commit crimes.
crawling king snake
By a fairly wide margin.
crawling king snake
2014-11-19 04:52:42 UTC
Post by Siri Crews
Whites have little risk of being shot by the police.
Not if they are rioting.

Remember Kent State?
benj
2014-11-19 08:30:22 UTC
Post by Al Czervik
Notice that white's aren't going to riot if he is indicted because there
isn't a white equivalent of Al Sharpton.
Whites have little risk of being shot by the police.
Um where is that? Liberia? Haiti?

Or do you mean that because so fewer whites are criminals and felons
that they have a much lower risk of police interactions?

Yeah, I can see that...
--
___ ___ ___ ___
/\ \ /\ \ /\__\ /\ \
\/__/ \/__/
crawling king snake
2014-11-18 23:42:53 UTC
I had no idea you were that oral...
Charlotte Blackmer
2014-11-19 12:50:57 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by Siri Crews
Post by Al Czervik
If you don't like America you can try a different country.
Everywhere finds some way to suck.
I had no idea you were that oral...
A good girlfriend will do both anal and oral.. a GREAT
girlfriend will do them in that order!
crawling king snake
You're telling me she's a felcher queen?
crawling king snake

Pretty sure he'd still be one even were he to apologize.
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-18 16:31:53 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
He is no stranger to murderous attacks by criminal racists.
He even asked for leniency for one would-be-assassin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton
On August 23, 1989, four African-American teenagers were beaten by a
group of 10 to 30 white Italian-American youths in Bensonhurst,
"About three hours after the [Sharpton-incited Crown Heights] riots
began, early on the morning of August 20, a group of approximately 20
young black men surrounded 29-year-old Australian Jew, Yankel Rosenbaum,
a University of Melbourne student in the United States conducting
research for his doctorate. They stabbed him several times in the back
and beat him severely, fracturing his skull. Before being taken to the
hospital, Rosenbaum was able to identify 16-year-old Lemrick Nelson, Jr.
as his assailant in a line-up shown to him by the police.[4] Rosenbaum
died later that night. Nelson was charged as an adult[18] with murder
and acquitted, but later convicted of violating Rosenbaum's civil rights
in federal court; Nelson eventually admitted that he had indeed stabbed
Rosenbaum"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crown_Heights_riot#Yankel_Rosenbaum_killing

In addition to inciting dozens of riots, Sharpton has incited far more
actual murders than any threats against him.

Ayn Rand
GOP_Decline_and_Fall
2014-11-18 17:32:06 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
He is no stranger to murderous attacks by criminal racists.
He even asked for leniency for one would-be-assassin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton
On August 23, 1989, four African-American teenagers were beaten by a
group of 10 to 30 white Italian-American youths in Bensonhurst,
"About three hours after the
[Sharp ton-incited Crown Heights]

Liar
Post by Rudy Canoza
[...]

Crown Heights Riot

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton#Crown_Heights_Riot

The Crown Heights riot began on August 19, 1991 after a car driven by
a Jewish man, and part of a procession led by an unmarked police car,
went through an intersection and was struck by another vehicle causing
it to veer onto the sidewalk where it accidentally struck and killed a
seven-year-old Guyana boy named Gavin Cato and severely injured his
cousin Angela.

Witnesses could not agree upon the speed and could not agree whether
the light was yellow or red.

One of the factors that sparked the riot was the arrival of a private
ambulance, which was later discovered to be on the orders of a police
officer who was worried for the Jewish driver's safety, removed him
from the scene while Cato lay pinned under his car

Sharpton marched through Crown Heights and in front of "770", shortly
------>*after* the riot<-------
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-18 17:59:15 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
He is no stranger to murderous attacks by criminal racists.
He even asked for leniency for one would-be-assassin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Sharpton
On August 23, 1989, four African-American teenagers were beaten by a
group of 10 to 30 white Italian-American youths in Bensonhurst,
"About three hours after the
[Sharp ton-incited Crown Heights]
Liar
Nope. Sharpton deliberately fomented that riot. Proved.

Ayn Rand
crawling king snake

crawling king snake

crawling king snake

crawling king snake

2014-11-19 09:00:03 UTC
Post by crawling king snake
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
We, the nation, are still searching
for answers.
Al "Tawana Brawley" Sharpton is a total knothead, Sheila, sober up.
With luck, he will be in the crossfire when the riots start...
He is no stranger to murderous attacks by criminal racists.
He is no stranger to telling racist lies.

But listening to him rant and rave on pmsNBC, a little vitamin Pb
might be good for him.
crawling king snake
Oh the joy if true!
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-18 01:14:18 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
Misuse of a Grand Jury
wah wah wah...

No misuse of the grand jury. You're just pissy because you think you're
not going to get what you want.

What you want, and justice, seldom are mentioned in the same breath.

Ayn Rand
Rudy Canoza

Ayn Rand
Rudy Canoza
2014-11-18 01:17:48 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
Misuse of a Grand Jury
Ha ha ha ha! America's premier race hustler and chiseler who refuses to
pay a civil jury award, Al Sharpton. Too fucking funny. No reasonable
person gives a fuck what this liar has to say.

"It has been over three months since the horrific death of unarmed
teenager Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri." The death isn't horrific
if, as appears to be the case, the thug was trying to kill Officer Wilson.

Ayn Rand
Rudy Canoza

Ayn Rand
Kirby Grant
2014-11-18 01:19:07 UTC
Post by GOP_Decline_and_Fall
[...]
Whatever is the case, perhaps St Louis will basically cease to exist by the
end of this week. It appears that there are those who have already decided
to abandon all civility should the "wrong" decision be reached by the grand
jury. Businesses are already preparing to close their doors forever in that
city and move to some place where civility is still the rule instead of the
exception.
crawling king snake
2014-11-18 01:24:31 UTC
Post by Kirby Grant
perhaps St Louis will basically cease to exist by the
end of this week.
Aren't you the cheerful little faggot...

Post by Kirby Grant
My life-partner, Brad, and I agree. This is, without a doubt, THE
best
song
of 2012!

GOP_Decline_and_Fall
2014-11-18 02:14:18 UTC
On Tue, 18 Nov 2014 01:19:07 GMT, "Kirby Grant" <***@whatzit.org>

Another Plimpton/ Canoza forgery.
crawling king snake

2014-11-18 09:38:11 UTC
Indeed. Kirby would never make that much sense.
crawling king snake