GOP rising star
Add Reply
poor dumb curt
2018-01-27 17:02:09 UTC
women’s
place in society to Facebook.
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
poor dumb curt
2018-01-28 05:45:20 UTC
peace and justice,
How much longer can you survive in the wild as a KNOWN Portlandia traitor?

I'm always reminded of YOUR very *special personal sentiments* regarding
the tragic terror attacks of 911, Bill:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.

It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.

Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we can ALL do well to reflect on what kind of sick sociopath
would come up with those words in honor of 911...

Oh and let's add in your death threat against our President:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone else notice the similarities between Trump's attacks on the
"lying media" and "fake news" and the Nazi smear campaign against the
"Lugenpresse"?

You can, as they say, look it up.

This man must be stopped - peacefully if possible, otherwise if necessary.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
poor dumb curt
2018-01-28 18:32:26 UTC
just like they voted for Trump.
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
poor dumb curt
2018-01-28 22:33:09 UTC
GOP Missouri Senate candidate Courtland Sykes dished up some enlightening
comments about women’s rights this week, saying he expects “a home-cooked
dinner every night at 6” and opposes “nail-biting manophobic hell-bent
feminist she-devils.”
Sykes, 37, who bills himself as a Trump-style populist and “constitutional
conservative,” aims to face off against Democratic Sen. Claire McCaskill in
November. On Tuesday, he posted his treatise about what he views as women’s
place in society to Facebook.
https://is.gd/QW4Htd
Sure hope he wins the republican primary!
Which, in that state, would give him a chance to enter the Senate. And you hope for that? That is really sick! You want to risk putting him there, apparently just
to satisfy your desire to badmouth Republicans.
Well DUH!

Hal, Shitzer is an evil, conniving, uber-partisan, hateful old lib who
seethes with political anger.

You will see nothing from him but utter badness.
poor dumb curt

poor dumb curt

poor dumb curt
2018-01-29 17:25:04 UTC
Donald doesn't restrain himself, why should I?
Interesting that you chose to emulate him.
Shitzer would channel Satan himself if it meant an election could be thrown.

Oh wait...he already has...