White Man's Burden - HAARETZ (Israel) Ari Shavit
torresD
2004-04-28 19:27:19 UTC
Ha'aretz (Israel)
April 5, 2003
White Man's Burden
The war in Iraq was conceived
by 25 neoconservative intellectuals,
most of them Jewish,

who are pushing President Bush
to change the course of history.
by Ari Shavit

WASHINGTON--
http://www.twf.org/News/Y2003/0405-Neocon.html
(excerpt)
In the course of the past year,
a new belief has emerged in the town:
the belief in war against Iraq.

That ardent faith was disseminated by a
small group of 25 or 30 neoconservatives,
almost all of them Jewish,

almost all of them intellectuals
(a partial list: Richard Perle,
Paul Wolfowitz, Douglas Feith,
William Kristol, Eliot Abrams,
Charles Krauthammer),
people who are mutual friends and cultivate
one another and are convinced that political
ideas are a major driving force of history.

They believe that the right political idea entails
a fusion of morality and force, human rights and grit.

The philosophical underpinnings of the
Washington neoconservatives are the
writings of Machiavelli, Hobbes and
Edmund Burke.

They also admire Winston Churchill and
the policy pursued by Ronald Reagan.

They tend to read reality in terms of the
failure of the 1930s (Munich) versus the
success of the 1980s (the fall of the Berlin Wall). . . .
Deborah Sharavi
2004-04-29 18:46:49 UTC
Post by torresD
In the course of the past year,
the belief in war against Iraq.
That ardent faith was disseminated by a
small group of 25 or 30 neoconservatives,
almost all of them Jewish,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Key phrase for Jew hater Torres.

Deborah
Fed Up
2004-04-29 22:34:10 UTC
Post by Deborah Sharavi
Post by torresD
In the course of the past year,
the belief in war against Iraq.
That ardent faith was disseminated by a
small group of 25 or 30 neoconservatives,
almost all of them Jewish,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Key phrase for Jew hater Torres.
Still factual. Why do you deny that Israel would want to protect itself?

--
© 2003. All rights reserved. No part of my post may be used or reproduced in
any form or by any means, or stored in a commercial database or retrieval
violation of my rights under copyright laws.
Theodore Herzl
2004-04-30 01:18:25 UTC
Post by Deborah Sharavi
Post by torresD
In the course of the past year,
the belief in war against Iraq.
That ardent faith was disseminated by a
small group of 25 or 30 neoconservatives,
almost all of them Jewish,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Key phrase for Jew hater Torres.
Deborah
Everyone who doesn't follow the Zionist doctrine must be a Jew hater
eh DimBulb? Of course it doesn't matter to you that the statement
above was written by a Jew and published in a Jewish newspaper, but
then again, they must just be self-Hating Jews afterall.

I'm sure Hitler had labels for those who disented back then too,
probably something like self-hating Germans or anti-Aryanites to
dissuade people from speaking out. I'm sure you would make them proud
that you are continuing to follow their examples. Given Zionist
collaboration with the Nazi's and the Gestapo during WW2, you probably
learned it from your Nazi friends eh?