ISIS atrocities on daily display in Mosul's morgue
Harold Burton
2017-12-31 02:58:43 UTC
In article
So the thirty day plan was scheduled to begin thirty days before the end
of
the
war, whenever the war ended.
Your evasion of Trump's success is still noted.
He successfully completed operations started by Obama.
He successfully completed operations screwed up by Obama.
Gronk
bin Laden is still alive?
Reticula
2018-01-03 05:03:53 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Harold Burton
In article
So the thirty day plan was scheduled to begin thirty days before the end
of
the
war, whenever the war ended.
Your evasion of Trump's success is still noted.
He successfully completed operations started by Obama.
He successfully completed operations screwed up by Obama.
bin Laden is still alive?
Iran is nuclear?!?!?

You DIE motherfucker!
Siri Cruise
2018-01-03 06:38:34 UTC
Post by Gronk
Post by Harold Burton
In article
So the thirty day plan was scheduled to begin thirty days before the end
of
the
war, whenever the war ended.
Your evasion of Trump's success is still noted.
He successfully completed operations started by Obama.
He successfully completed operations screwed up by Obama.
bin Laden is still alive?
Yes, wearing his orange wig and orange makeup.
'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
None of the Above
Hope you tipped your dealer well this Christmas.
jigglin' jackalope
The bitch must be as high as a kite!
jigglin' jackalope
How much meth do you have do to get to that state of delusion?
#BeamMeUpScotty
2018-01-03 18:13:32 UTC
Post by Siri Cruise
Post by Gronk
Post by Harold Burton
In article
So the thirty day plan was scheduled to begin thirty days before the end
of
the
war, whenever the war ended.
Your evasion of Trump's success is still noted.
He successfully completed operations started by Obama.
He successfully completed operations screwed up by Obama.
bin Laden is still alive?
Yes, wearing his orange wig and orange makeup.
You'd think he changed his name to TRUMP and shaved his beard and dyed
and gave his hair a come-over.....
--
That's Karma

*Rumination*
11.0.5 - "I think the reparations we need right here in South Carolina
is investment, for example, in our schools," *Obama* said in a July 2007
CNN debate.