Restrict guns like abortion
poor dumb curt
2017-10-04 00:52:59 UTC
Let's close down all but one gun
shop in every state
Let's take a chainsaw to your HEAD!

You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
| 6 | _,-' \//%\
| | _,-' \%/|%
| 3 | / / ) __,-- /%\
| | \__/_,-'%(% ; %)%
| 0 | %\%, %\
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
"I've been around pimps before (as a "slumlord")..."
poor dumb curt
2017-10-04 00:53:57 UTC
Excellent post!
How much longer can you survive as a KNOWN traitor?

I'm always reminded of YOUR very *special personal sentiments* regarding
the tragic terror attacks of 911, Bill:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.

It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.

Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we can ALL do well to reflect on what kind of sick sociopath
would come up with those words in honor of 911...

Oh and let's add in your death threat against the President:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone else notice the similarities between Trump's attacks on the
"lying media" and "fake news" and the Nazi smear campaign against the
"Lugenpresse"?

You can, as they say, look it up.

This man must be stopped - peacefully if possible, otherwise if necessary.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Twisted Billy, you are one twisted fascist.
poor dumb curt
2017-10-04 04:23:39 UTC
Does any man have to do things like this
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
poor dumb curt
2017-10-04 14:38:02 UTC
You suck as a comedian too.
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
poor dumb curt
2017-10-21 03:21:52 UTC
Handmaid's tale.
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
poor dumb curt
2017-10-21 03:23:06 UTC
The corrolary to that is
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary