Another Olympic Trivia Question
Add Reply
poor dumb curt
2018-02-11 16:46:07 UTC
peace and justice,
How much longer can you survive in the wild as a KNOWN Portlandia traitor?

I'm always reminded of YOUR very *special personal sentiments* regarding
the tragic terror attacks of 911, Bill:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.

It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.

Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we can ALL do well to reflect on what kind of sick sociopath
would come up with those words in honor of 911...

Oh and let's add in your death threat against our President:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone else notice the similarities between Trump's attacks on the
"lying media" and "fake news" and the Nazi smear campaign against the
"Lugenpresse"?

You can, as they say, look it up.

This man must be stopped - peacefully if possible, otherwise if necessary.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ups
2018-02-11 17:51:42 UTC
In article <p5ps0h$ung$***@gioia.aioe.org>
Your nym fits you well.
poor dumb curt
2018-02-11 18:31:19 UTC
Post by Ups
Your nym fits you well.
Sure does, dizum whore.

That's why I designed the tribute that way.

Now be a good little troll and go buttfishing for caramels again.