Trump fires comey as FBI director
Bill Shatzer
2017-05-09 22:11:34 UTC
Shades of the Saturday night massacre!

Guess he was getting too close.

The coup is under way, lads.

Aux barricades, mes amis!
None of the Above
2017-05-10 09:23:01 UTC
Post by Bill Shatzer
Shades of the Saturday night massacre!
Guess he was getting too close.
The coup is under way, lads.
Aux barricades, mes amis!
We know you are a commie sympathizer, Bill.

Wave at the black helicopters!
Bill Shatzer
2017-05-10 18:36:12 UTC
Post by None of the Above
Post by Bill Shatzer
Shades of the Saturday night massacre!
Guess he was getting too close.
The coup is under way, lads.
Aux barricades, mes amis!
We know you are a commie sympathizer, Bill.
'Tis not I who is playing nicey-nice with communist Russia nor colluding
with its thoroughly communist autocrat president.
Post by None of the Above
Wave at the black helicopters!
Two days ago, I would have taken the black helicopters reference as
merely an over-the-top metaphor.

Today I'm not so sure.

peace and justice,
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-11 20:59:16 UTC
Post by Bill Shatzer
Post by None of the Above
We know you are a commie sympathizer, Bill.
'Tis not I who is playing nicey-nice with communist Russia nor colluding
with its thoroughly communist autocrat president.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/hillarys-russia-connection/article/2004790

In a piece entitled, "Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian
Uranium Deal" (or, in the print version, "The Clintons, The Russians,
and Uranium"), the Times wrote of events that "brought Mr. Putin closer
to his goal of controlling much of the global uranium supply chain":

At the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining
industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of
former President Bill Clinton and his family. Members of that group
built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that
would become known as Uranium One.

Among the agencies that eventually signed off was the State Department,
then headed by Mr. Clinton's wife, Hillary Rodham Clinton.

As the Russians gradually assumed control of Uranium One in three
separate transactions from 2009 to 2013, Canadian records show, a flow
of cash made its way to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One's chairman
used his family foundation to make four donations totaling $2.35
million. Those contributions were not publicly disclosed by the
Clintons, despite an agreement Mrs. Clinton had struck with the Obama
White House to publicly identify all donors. Other people with ties to
the company made donations as well.

And shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a
majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a
Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin
that was promoting Uranium One stock….

The deal was strategically important to Mr. Putin, who shortly after the
Americans gave their blessing sat down for a staged interview with
Rosatom's [the Russian atomic energy agency's] chief executive, Sergei
Kiriyenko. "Few could have imagined in the past that we would own 20
percent of U.S. reserves," Mr. Kiriyenko told Mr. Putin….

The path to a Russian acquisition of American uranium deposits began in
2005 in Kazakhstan, where the Canadian mining financier Frank Giustra
orchestrated his first big uranium deal, with Mr. Clinton at his side.
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-11 21:13:52 UTC
Post by Bill Shatzer
Post by None of the Above
We know you are a commie sympathizer, Bill.
'Tis not I who is playing nicey-nice with communist Russia nor colluding
with its thoroughly communist autocrat president.
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446526/clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime

Hillary’s much-mocked “Russian reset” established the tone for the
Clintons’ coziness with the Kremlin. On March 6, 2009, during a trip to
Geneva, she presented Russian foreign minister Sergei Lavrov a small,
red button. Hillary thought it was emblazoned with the Russian word for
“reset.” Her team mistranslated and the button actually read “overload.”
Nonetheless, Clinton and Lavrov jointly pressed the symbolic button. And
a new era in U.S.–Russian relations erupted. While visiting Moscow on
March 24, 2010, Hillary explained the Reset’s purpose: “Our goal is to
help strengthen Russia.”

Hillary said this in an interview with veteran broadcaster Vladimir
Pozner of Russia’s First Channel TV network. Pozner is a Soviet-era
relic who still communicates in barely accented English. During the Cold
War, he popped up on American TV and radio programs and presented the
views of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union. Pozner’s pleasantries
made him and his totalitarian bosses seem blandly benign. The shadiest
deal that the Clintons hatched with Russia is called Uranium One. This
outrage should mushroom into Hillary and Bill’s radioactive Whitewater
scandal.

Read more at:
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/446526/clinton-russia-ties-bill-hillary-sold-out-us-interests-putin-regime
Al Czervik