What to do about Korea
Add Reply
Curt Portland
2017-08-09 14:11:56 UTC
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang? I wouldn't rule out
using nukes. The idea is to decapitate the regime. If not nukes, then
carpet-bombing for 14-21 days with every bomber in our arsenal.
We know where the artillery emplacements are north of the DMZ that
threaten Seoul. Those need to be bombarded non-stop for two to three weeks.
We should learn from history. We do that and China will be in there defending its
client state and we'll have another major war on our hands.
China shut down oil imports to DPK a while back.

They're working behind the scenes.

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-20/china-escalates-pressure-north-korea-crude-oil-supply-halt-table

https://asia.nikkei.com/Politics-Economy/International-Relations/China-may-have-cut-off-oil-to-North-Korea-for-5-months

But of course the dog-eaters exaggerated it:

https://www.nknews.org/2016/02/north-korea-goes-two-years-without-official-crude-oil-from-china/
Curt Portland
2017-08-09 22:24:30 UTC
Post by Curt Portland
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang? I wouldn't rule out
using nukes. The idea is to decapitate the regime. If not nukes, then
carpet-bombing for 14-21 days with every bomber in our arsenal.
We know where the artillery emplacements are north of the DMZ that
threaten Seoul. Those need to be bombarded non-stop for two to three weeks.
We should learn from history. We do that and China will be in there defending its
client state and we'll have another major war on our hands.
China shut down oil imports to DPK a while back.
They're working behind the scenes.
True, but N Korea is still their client state and they don't much like us.
Yes.
As
long as we stick to diplomacy, boycotts, etc. they will probably cooperate.
Once we take military action on our own, all bets are off.
Yep.
If N.Korea fires the
first shot, they *might* stay out of it.
Agree.
Should we fire the first shot, I have
no doubt it would be like MacArthur's mistake when he crossed the 38th parallel.
Maybe...
The difference would be that now both sides have nukes.
And only one a disincentive to use them.
I don't know of a good solution to the North Korea problem, but the U.S. initiating
an attack would be beyond dangerous.
100% agree!

So lets starve the dog-eaters down to kerosene and clay.
Curt Portland
2017-08-10 14:28:35 UTC
Post by Curt Portland
So lets starve the dog-eaters down to kerosene and clay.
Which would harm the tyranny there not at all.
At some point it has to - see Venezuela.
They don't give a rip about their
people. The people would starve while the Kim family etc. would continue to live
high on the hog.
Of course, but for how long?
Curt Portland
2017-08-10 16:37:08 UTC
Post by Curt Portland
Post by Curt Portland
So lets starve the dog-eaters down to kerosene and clay.
Which would harm the tyranny there not at all.
At some point it has to - see Venezuela.
I'm not aware that Maduro et al are having any difficulty eating high on the hog
or otherwise living in luxury.
For now yes...but the end is more nigh than not, I believe.
Post by Curt Portland
They don't give a rip about their
people. The people would starve while the Kim family etc. would continue to live
high on the hog.
Of course, but for how long?
I'm not sure they look that far ahead. They have power, they intend to keep power.
No argument there.

Let's face it the siege of Vicksburg is some kind of model, albeit a
military-engaged micro one.

https://owlcation.com/humanities/Civilians-In-The-Siege-Of-Vicksburg-Living-In-Caves-Eating-Rats

Soldiers were as hungry as the civilians

The stockpiles stored up for the army proved to be entirely inadequate
for a long siege, and the soldiers, too, were pushed to the brink of
starvation. Rather than the military supplying the civilians, it often
worked the other way around. To Dora Miller the starving soldiers were
“like hungry animals seeking something to devour.” She goes on,

Poor fellows! My heart bleeds for them. They have nothing but spoiled,
greasy bacon, and bread made of musty pea-flour, and but little of that.
The sick ones can’t bolt it. They come into the kitchen when Martha puts
the pan of corn-bread in the stove, and beg for the bowl she mixed it
in. They shake up the scrapings with water, put in their bacon, and boil
the mixture into a kind of soup, which is easier to swallow than pea-bread.

Ultimately it was the looming specter of starvation that led to the
final capitulation of the city.
Curt Portland
2017-08-10 17:04:53 UTC
Post by Curt Portland
I'm not aware that Maduro et al are having any difficulty eating high on the hog
or otherwise living in luxury.
For now yes...but the end is more nigh than not, I believe.
I hope so but I've seen no indication that they are about to lose power.
Well it is starting to happen in a banking and bond sense.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/venezuela-in-crisis-as-bonds-sink-maduro-ally-pushes-back/ar-BBz8O0J

But guess which Dem whores stepped in to keep it afloat?

http://www.businessinsider.com/goldman-sachs-venezuela-debt-deal-bonds-2017-5

May they get what they richly deserve:

https://www.forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/06/13/venezuela-defaults-on-russia-is-goldman-sachs-next/#36ea561c2bae
The Venezuelan refugee who lives with us hears from her family and it is not
good.
Sorry to hear that, glad she is with such fine people though.
And there are still those who want to promote communism!
Sad, so sad.
SeaSnake
2017-08-10 14:31:54 UTC
Why not a massive preemptive attack on Pyongyang? I wouldn't rule out
using nukes. The idea is to decapitate the regime. If not nukes, then
carpet-bombing for 14-21 days with every bomber in our arsenal.
We know where the artillery emplacements are north of the DMZ that
threaten
Seoul. Those need to be bombarded non-stop for two to three weeks.
We need to start now. It is simply inconceivable, and intolerable,
that we
let that fat fucking gook hit us first. He needs to die, along with 25
million of the filthy vermin who support him.
This is all a big lie. The US politicians are liars. The US has space based
weapons that can shoot down missiles. There is no real threat.
And with what we have so do others, though not the DPK.
No matter how many missiles NK launches they can be easily shot down.
The fact is the US wants a war because war is profitable. Trump has been
misled by his corrupt advisors.
Oh, the DemoCrap Party are "his advisers"?

Because THEY are the one spoiling for a good fight with either DPK or
Russia.

Now stop blaming the man for what the swamp wants to have happen.

You partisan asshole.
Enki
2017-08-10 14:34:29 UTC
This is all a big lie. The US politicians are liars. The US has space
based
weapons that can shoot down missiles.
Bullshit. Reagan's "Star Wars" program never moved beyond comical
science fiction. It would be nice to have that capability, but it
doesn't exist.
Shaddup , little man Ball, you fool NO ONE here with your forgeries!

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" <***@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>
Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the
standards have not been published in a final form for use. I
hope this information is helpful.
Please let me know if further information is needed.
Thanks,

2017-08-10 14:36:21 UTC
[...]
That's what they hope you will think. I can assure you the tech is in
use and has been for years.
I can confirm.
The Star Wars program was just a front and distraction for the real
secret space weapons program, and you paid for it with your taxes.
Good, at least they went to something BENEFICIAL to our national security.
Enki
2017-08-10 14:48:45 UTC
That's what they hope you will think. I can assure you the tech is in
use and has been for years.
Bullshit. You're a little piss-ant who is not and could not possibly be
in a position to know. Fuck off.
Fuck off with your forgeries of Gunner, little man Ball:

SeaSnake
2017-08-13 16:39:41 UTC
Bullshit. You're a little piss-ant who is not and could not
possibly be in a position to know. Fuck off.
I say that we blow
I say we take the albasnai whore and carve it's ears off.