Possible Good News
curt is so damned dumb
2018-01-15 17:57:59 UTC
So North Korea may send athletes to the Olympics in South Korea. That might be
good news. At least they aren't likely to start shooting at the south while
their athletes are there.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/06/north-korea-likely-send-athletes-winter-olympics-south-korea/
The reasons for optimism continue. N. Korea is sending a 140 piece orchestra to
the Olympics, there are discussions about a joint hockey team, north and south,
and Kim may even send his favorite girl band.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/01/15/asia/north-korea-moranbong-band-olympics-intl/index.html
Clearly that is still a dangerous part of the world, but I welcome any sign of
a decline in tensions.
And HOW!

Kind of interesting that Trump's bluster seems to have had a soothing
effect on Rocket Man.

Instead of nukes over Hawaii we get a short stuff delegation of athletic
dog-eaters...

:-))))
jonathan ball hendrie
2018-01-22 15:21:40 UTC
So North Korea may send athletes to the Olympics in South Korea.
That might be
good news. At least they aren't likely to start shooting at the
south while
their athletes are there.
Wow, are YOU naive...
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/01/06/north-korea-likely-send-athletes-winter-olympics-south-korea/
So let's keep your post and if N Korea attacks during the Olympics,
you will have
reason to gloat. If they do not, you might need a good recipe for crow.
Newsgroups: talk.politics.misc,alt.politics,alt.politics.trump,
 alt.politics.republicans,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh
Subject: SK Games Perfect Cover for NK Invasion ?
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2018 22:24:51 -0500
Hmm ... Will Kim Jong Un use the cover of the Olympic
games to send in the troops ? All those multinational
visitors would  make FINE cover, FINE hostages. SK
and the US would be afraid to shoot for fear of a bunch
of Norwegians getting caught in the crossfire.
Just wondering ....
Never heard of the Munich games, traitor?

You need to DIE, you Cambridge Ma. leftarded whore!
Urt's werld
2018-02-25 16:27:07 UTC
So North Korea may send athletes to the Olympics in South Korea. That might be
good news. At least they aren't likely to start shooting at the south while
their athletes are there.
Wow, are YOU naive...
Well, the Olympics in S. Korea are over and as I suggested, N. Korea has not
attacked. In fact the two Koreas seemed to get along well. Your "Debbie Downer"
prediction failed, thankfully. (Though the N.Korean athletes who failed to medal
are likely to pay a price.)
Better yet, N. Korea sounds like they might actually be willing to negotiate.
Not much of a step but maybe a start. Let's hope so.
Please, you know the drill here - always blame Trump!