Trump: "I'd be happy to send Democrats to fight ISIS, if I could find any with the stones to do it."
jap
2017-05-21 16:12:55 UTC
Donald Trump under attack over Vietnam deferments
Who fucking cares?
A bunch of TURDs.

--
Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life.
Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance
bouts of childlike rage, rioting and uncontrollable crying.
andy memory
2017-05-21 16:25:27 UTC
Post by jap
Donald Trump under attack over Vietnam deferments
Who fucking cares?
A bunch of TURDs.
You got that right!!!
Post by jap
--
Know the signs, spot the symptoms, and save a life.
Do You Know Someone Suffering From Trump Unacceptance & Resistance
Disorder (TURD)?
TURD is a pattern of pathologically dissociative and psychotic behavior,
first observed in the late hours of November 8th 2016, and increasing in
severity with passing time.
Sufferers of TURD often exhibit pronounced cognitive dissonance, sudden
bouts of childlike rage, rioting and uncontrollable crying.
This is even more lethal than Bush Derangement Syndrome, which remains
incurable...
First-Post
2017-05-21 17:56:36 UTC
Post by jap
Donald Trump under attack over Vietnam deferments
Who fucking cares?
A bunch of TURDs.
Because both Clinton and Obama had such spotless military service.
ROFLMAO
andy memory
Let's not forget Woodrow Wilson and FDR....
Rudy Canoza
2017-05-21 18:33:03 UTC
Post by andy memory
Post by First-Post
Post by jap
Donald Trump under attack over Vietnam deferments
Who fucking cares?
A bunch of TURDs.
Because both Clinton and Obama had such spotless military service.
ROFLMAO
Let's not forget Woodrow Wilson and FDR....
Fucking idiot:

Wilson: None; served as President of the United States during World War I.

Roosevelt: None; Assistant Secretary of the Navy during World War I.
Attempted to resign in order to enter uniformed service, but resignation
not accepted.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States_by_military_service

Having been in the military is not a prerequisite for holding the office
of president, you stupid cocksucker - nor should it be.
Terron Musgrave
2017-05-21 18:36:59 UTC
Here's some data on YOU little man Ball:

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" <***@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>
Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the
standards have not been published in a final form for use. I
hope this information is helpful.
Please let me know if further information is needed.
Thanks,

2017-05-21 19:13:31 UTC
Here's some bullshit I stole from someone with a tennis-ball-size brain tumor
Hello, Poxed Pee-Pee! Why are you posting as "terron musgrave" (and
"Schuman" and "Phil Laundry" and "andy memory") and using discredited
bullshit from Derek Nash?
Rudy Canoza
2017-05-21 19:37:09 UTC
bullshit from Derek Nash?
Chinchilla
2017-05-22 02:47:23 UTC
Post by Terron Musgrave
11 years ago,
you were in prison using your naked behind to beg favors in the
showers.

andy memory