Stupidity
Fletch
2017-06-08 14:27:10 UTC
This is just stupid.
PARK THAT JETTA!!!

https://www.arivify.com/property/search/Lj5tUOUy7

Owner Name Jonathan Ball
Address 5327 Shepard Ave
City Sacramento
State CA
Zip Code 95819
Land Use Resid. Single Family
Land Size 0.168 acres
Appraised Value $420130
Assessed Value $420130
Legal Description Sac:00501110170000

http://reach150.com/solarcity-northern-california/review/62015/jonathan-ball

Jonathan Ball
Field Energy Consultant SolarCity Northern California
Sacramento, CA

Recommendations

Be the first to leave a recommendation for Jonathan Ball.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jonathan-ball-271869132
Fletch
2017-06-08 14:31:25 UTC
a bowl of colourful fruit.
PARK THAT JETTA!!!

PICK THOSE ORANGES!!!

Spain
2017-06-08 15:54:05 UTC
The comment above asks the question, "why do we only eat docile, easy
to care for animals instead of all animals?" as if we should be
raising, say, tigers like we do cattle.
Because originally we used animals for mostly milk, eggs, and labour.
No...originally we fled from them and then hunted them for meat.

Animal husbandry was a later development, you lying trailer trash:

http://www.ancient.eu/Animal_Husbandry/

Animal husbandry began in the so-called Neolithic ('new stone’)
Revolution around 10,000 years ago...
So we started with animals that were gregarious and not so dangerous.
We then took
over their breeding decisions and evolved the docile animals we have
today.

Your history of the UK is broad but generally accurate.

Now we watch Brits slaughtered by Muzzies and tel them to "keep calm".
Spain
2017-06-08 17:05:42 UTC
It's meant to be some kind of discussion about whether humans are
"supposed" to eat meat, right.
If your idea of a meal is a tofuburger on an oat-bran bun, fine. I'll
take a nice thick sirloin any day...
Sirloin = good!

Filet = the best!
Curt Portland
2017-06-08 22:22:02 UTC
Hate-filled words
Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
| 6 | _,-' \//%\
| | _,-' \%/|%
| 3 | / / ) __,-- /%\
| | \__/_,-'%(% ; %)%
| 0 | %\%, %\
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
"I've been around pimps before (as a "slumlord")..."
Spain
2017-06-08 22:28:27 UTC
It's meant to be some kind of discussion about whether humans are
"supposed" to eat meat, right.
If your idea of a meal is a tofuburger on an oat-bran bun, fine. I'll
take a
nice thick sirloin any day...
We have bred domesticated plants to provide all the nutrition we need
with easy
preparation and digestion.
Just like we did with domesticated chickens and rabbits.
Wild plants are niggards;
Never speak of wild rice that way!
wild animals are necessary
to get enough easily digested protein and a few other nutrients.
Chow down!
It's possible to survive solely on domesticated plants.
With a dearth of certain critical nutrients.
Plants have the advantage that they can't scream in terror or try to
run away.
When you eat salad, all the vegetables are still alive, and only die
ground
slowly between your molars or exposed, still living, to your stomach
acid.
Classic plant brutality.
Even
lobsters die much more quickly in boiling water than the apple you're
chewing.
Humane kill mandates freezer time first.
Vegans can celebrate their moral superiority that vegetables cannot
express
their pain.
And so they do.