DEAD 'Brave and selfless' Oregon stabbing victims hailed as heroes for standing up to racist rants
Add Reply
tyre biter
2017-05-29 14:50:03 UTC
Thank goodness he didn't have a gun, think how many would be dead...
Unless he caps you, ya leftarded Cambridge Ma. whore it just doesn't
count...
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-29 14:56:05 UTC
Or the would-be-stabber might have been eschewed the knife and armed
himself with a Glock 19
Long as he gets YOU!

YOU are a fucking TRAITOR to America, Shitzie!

I'm always reminded of YOUR very *special personal sentiments* regarding
the attacks of 911, Bill:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.

It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.

Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we can ALL do well to reflect on what kind of sick sociopath
would come up with those words in honor of 911...
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-29 15:11:00 UTC
If Oregon would have allowed concealed-carry, the would-be stabber
would've been shot dead first...
Thank goodness he didn't have a gun, think how many would be dead...
Good point. He didn't want to break the law.
Shut your mincing piehole, tRudey.

11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" <***@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>
Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the
standards have not been published in a final form for use. I
hope this information is helpful.
Please let me know if further information is needed.
Thanks,

2017-05-29 16:54:18 UTC
If Oregon would have allowed concealed-carry, the would-be stabber
would've been shot dead first...
Or the would-be-stabber might have been eschewed the knife and armed
himself with a Glock 19, in which case we'd have a dozen or more victims rather than two.
And of course Oregon does allow concealed carry - though I'm not sure
that untrained civilians blazing away on a crowded MAX platform would
have reduced the casualties significantly and might well have increased it.
peace and justice
You're a brainwashed fucking idiot.
And you are merely an idiot. No need for any brain washing as your brain
was apparently empty to begin with.

Deep thought is not exactly your forte. Or any thought at all for that
matter.

peace and justice,
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-29 17:59:44 UTC

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.

It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.

Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we can ALL do well to reflect on what kind of sick sociopath
would come up with those words in honor of 911...

Happy Memorial Day, you scumbag TRAITOR!