POTUS Trump's tweet encouraging Women to March 1-20.
a425couple
2018-01-21 16:51:08 UTC
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for
all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic
milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation
that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female
unemployment in 18 years!

10:51 AM - Jan 20, 2018

Just perfect! Nice and correct.
And the loony left went NUTS!!!!
curt is so damned dumb
2018-01-21 18:19:12 UTC
Post by a425couple
Donald J. Trump
@realDonaldTrump
Beautiful weather all over our great country, a perfect day for
all Women to March. Get out there now to celebrate the historic
milestones and unprecedented economic success and wealth creation
that has taken place over the last 12 months. Lowest female
unemployment in 18 years!
10:51 AM - Jan 20, 2018
Just perfect!  Nice and correct.
And the loony left went NUTS!!!!