Bill Clinton and the *Lolita Express*
TOS tRudey now!
2017-11-27 16:07:15 UTC
It's cool-- and kinda sad-- when he's reduced to that.
Let's revisit your stance on THIS current event K-Louse, then you tell
us what defines you and what you REALLY believe:

On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 23:20:39 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
Marc Thiessen: Want to protest Trump? Disrespecting the flag is a
disgraceful way to do it
- wearing American flag clothing
- carrying flag flat
- drawing on the flag
- using disposable flag products
- flag advertisements
- flag uniforms
- tattered flag on your car
http://tinyurl.com/yczdy7hb
Kneeling during the Anthem is NOT disrespecting the flag.
Fuck the flag, and fuck the national anthem.

Wrap the fucking national anthem sheet music and a picture of Francis
Scott Key in the flag, and burn it.

Who. Gives. A. Fuck.

Only brain-dead, inbred, unread Trump supporters think this is a
sacrilege that needs avengin', and quick.

Care to explain THAT un_American outburst for us????
poor dumb curt
2017-11-28 16:46:02 UTC
Roy Moore Is Lying
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
| 6 | _,-' \//%\
| | _,-' \%/|%
| 3 | / / ) __,-- /%\
| | \__/_,-'%(% ; %)%
| 0 | %\%, %\
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation
stuff." You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who

clogging up again...
poor dumb curt
2017-11-28 16:48:11 UTC
It's a way of life with them.
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
| 6 | _,-' \//%\
| | _,-' \%/|%
| 3 | / / ) __,-- /%\
| | \__/_,-'%(% ; %)%
| 0 | %\%, %\
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation
stuff."
John Milner
2017-11-29 17:33:38 UTC
Oh, so you're blind as well as dumb...
Nope.  There was no orchestration of this at all.
Oh really?!?!?!

40 years later it just happens to be come a big deal?

It never surfaced when his 10 Commandments monument was in play, now did
it, liar?

You DNC hacks are going DOWN!
John Milner
2017-11-29 18:28:09 UTC
Nope. There was no orchestration of this at all.
You are one dumb, pathetic, stupid son of a whore.
Times 100!
poor dumb curt
2017-11-29 18:28:35 UTC
Just one more example of conservative lies.
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
John Milner
2017-11-29 19:17:06 UTC
There is no orchestration of the Moore accusers.
Oh really?!?!?!

40 years later it just happens to become a big deal?

It never surfaced when his 10 Commandments monument was in play some
years back, now did it liar?

You and your fellow traveler DNC hacks are going DOWN!
John Milner

poor dumb curt
2017-11-29 21:45:10 UTC
Don't give up your day job
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
poor dumb curt
2017-11-29 22:07:02 UTC
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 21:23:36 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
On Wed, 29 Nov 2017 18:24:20 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
On Tue, 28 Nov 2017 15:33:59 -0000 (UTC), Baxter
Liberals know all about fraud and lieing - they engage in both so
often. It's a way of life with them.
Fixed that for you.. Want examples? Do ya punk?
Ive got thousands to cram down your big mouth....<VBG>
Just one more example of conservative lies. Actually, Gunner spews
multiple lies here - starting with his idea of "fixed".
Notice he refused to answer my question?
You got thousands of lies - why should I want to hear any of them
We want to see YOUR lies..so we can refute them..and spit them in your
drug sagged face.
Lauglaughlaughlaughlaughlaugh!!!
Don't give up your day job, you'll never make it as a comedian. And
you're the wrong kind of clown.
You are just a Leftard clown. The worst kind. The kind that gets put
into a ditch.
Let's not waste a perfectly good ditch when a sewage lagoon will be far
more apropos.
poor dumb curt
2017-11-30 18:35:54 UTC
Allred told CNN's
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
John Milner
2017-11-30 23:27:36 UTC
*LOTS* of Democrats are saying - publicly, in the mainstream media -
    Matthew Yglesias, Caitlin Flanagan,
WOW!
HOLY FUCK! Matt and Caitlin said something?
Tip of the iceberg, you dumb drooling felcher.
Yes
Yes.
<chuckle>
It's pretty fucking awesome
I know.
<chuckle>
Lose that easynews account did ya, little man Ball?

It is to laugh - at U!
John Milner
2017-12-01 16:07:49 UTC
At this point I'm just humiliating you!
LOL

https://pics.onsizzle.com/2-americans-what-nfl-players-do-during-the-national-anthem-27952706.png

Care to explain THAT un_American outburst for us????
John Milner
2017-12-01 23:19:46 UTC
Yes.
<chuckle>
Lose that easynews account did ya, little man Ball?

It is to laugh - at U!

abuse(at)newshosting.com

...will surely be a useful resource as you SPAM out all over the place
again...

IP Address 65.78.130.113
Location United States, California, Sacramento
Latitude & Longitude of City 38.581570, -121.494400
ISP Consolidated Communications Inc.
Net Speed (DSL) Broadband/Cable/Fiber
IDD & Area Code (1) 916
ZIP Code 94203

Ut oh....little man Ball...
John Milner

Ut oh....little man Ball...what the heck happened there???
TOS tRudey Ball now!
2017-12-04 16:29:41 UTC
Yes.
<chuckle>
I think it's time for shitbag tRudey/Jonathan Ball to be TOS'd.

https://www.newshosting.com/terms-of-service.php

Terms of Use
NewsHosting Terms of Service (TOS) and Acceptable Use Policy (AUP)
Agreement

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY, YOU MUST AGREE TO THESE TERMS IN ORDER TO PROCEED

NewsHosting has a zero-tolerance SPAM policy.

SPAM. NEWSHOSTING ENFORCES A ZERO-TOLERANCE SPAM POLICY REGARDING OUR
USERS POSTS TO USENET THROUGH OUR NETWORK. IT IS THE SOLE DISCRETION OF
NEWSHOSTING TO DETERMINE IF A USER'S POSTS ARE CONSIDERED SPAM. A
DEFINITION OF SPAM CAN BE FOUND AT http://spam.abuse.net. IF NEWSHOSTING
HAS DETERMINED THAT A USER HAS POSTED 1 OR MORE ARTICLES OF SPAM, THAT
USER WILL BE CHARGED A $500 PER HOUR CLEAN-UP FEE AND THE USER'S ACCOUNT
WILL BE CANCELED IMMEDIATELY WITH NO REFUNDS AND ALL REASONABLE EFFORTS
WILL BE MADE BY NEWSHOSTING TO PREVENT THE USER FROM USING OUR NETWORK
ANYTIME THEREAFTER.

CONTENT. CUSTOMER SHALL NOT USE THE SYSTEM TO POST OR TRANSMIT ANY
ILLEGAL MATERIAL, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY TRANSMISSIONS THAT
WOULD CONSTITUTE A CRIMINAL OFFENSE, GIVE RISE TO CIVIL LIABILITY, OR
OTHERWISE VIOLATE ANY LOCAL, STATE, NATIONAL OR INTERNATIONAL LAW OR
REGULATION.

RIGHT TO RESTRICT ACCESS. NEWSHOSTING MAY DENY CUSTOMER ACCESS TO ALL OR
PART OF THE SYSTEM WITHOUT NOTICE IF CUSTOMER ENGAGES IN ANY CONDUCT OR
ACTIVITIES THAT NEWSHOSTING IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION BELIEVES VIOLATES ANY
OF THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT. IF NEWSHOSTING DENIES
CUSTOMER ACCESS TO THE SYSTEM BECAUSE OF SUCH A VIOLATION, THE CUSTOMER
SHALL HAVE NO RIGHT (1) TO ACCESS THROUGH NEWSHOSTING ANY MATERIALS
STORED ON THE SYSTEM, THE INTERNET OR USENET, (2) TO OBTAIN ANY
CREDIT(S) OTHERWISE DUE TO CUSTOMER, AND SUCH CREDIT(S) WILL BE
FORFEITED, (3) TO ACCESS THIRD PARTY SERVICES, MERCHANDISE OR
INFORMATION ON THE SYSTEM, THE INTERNET OR USENET THROUGH NEWSHOSTING,
AND NEWSHOSTING SHALL HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO NOTIFY ANY THIRD-PARTY
PROVIDERS OF SERVICES, MERCHANDISE OR INFORMATION NOR ANY RESPONSIBILITY
FOR ANY CONSEQUENCES RESULTING FROM LACK OF NOTIFICATION OR RESTRICTION
OF CUSTOMER'S ACCESS. SECURITY. ACCESS TO THE SYSTEM, THE INTERNET OR
USENET, AND TO CERTAIN ONLINE TRANSACTIONS INVOLVES THE USE OF
IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS, PASSWORDS, CHARGE OR DEBIT ACCOUNTS OR OTHER
INDIVIDUALIZED NONPUBLIC INFORMATION ("PRIVATE DOCUMENTATION"). CUSTOMER
SHALL USE ITS BEST EFFORTS TO PREVENT UNAUTHORIZED USE OF THE SYSTEM OR
OF ANY PRIVATE DOCUMENTATION, AND SHALL PROMPTLY REPORT TO NEWSHOSTING
ANY SUSPECTED UNAUTHORIZED USE OR OTHER BREACH OF SECURITY. CUSTOMER
SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY UNAUTHORIZED USE OF ITS IDENTIFICATION
NUMBERS OR PASSWORDS UNTIL NEWSHOSTING RECEIVES WRITTEN NOTICE OF A
BREACH OF SECURITY AND A REQUEST TO BLOCK FURTHER ACCESS FOR SUCH
NUMBERS AND PASSWORDS. NEWSHOSTING SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY
UNAUTHORIZED USE OF CHARGE, DEBIT OR OTHER CREDIT ACCOUNTS.

Contact details:
Should you have any questions, complaints or comments about our Terms
after reading them, please do not hesitate to contact us by letter or
e-mail (***@newshosting.com).

Address details:
Newshosting
Sandhraun EHF
Sudurlandsbraut 18
Reykjavik 108 Iceland

http://spam.abuse.net/overview/whatisspam.shtml

Spam is flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message, in
an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose
to receive it. Most spam is commercial advertising, often for dubious
products, get-rich-quick schemes, or quasi-legal services. Spam costs
the sender very little to send -- most of the costs are paid for by the
recipient or the carriers rather than by the sender.

There are two main types of spam, and they have different effects on
Internet users. Cancellable Usenet spam is a single message sent to 20
or more Usenet newsgroups. (Through long experience, Usenet users have
found that any message posted to so many newsgroups is often not
relevant to most or all of them.) Usenet spam is aimed at "lurkers",
people who read newsgroups but rarely or never post and give their
address away. Usenet spam robs users of the utility of the newsgroups by
overwhelming them with a barrage of advertising or other irrelevant
posts. Furthermore, Usenet spam subverts the ability of system
administrators and owners to manage the topics they accept on their systems.

Email spam targets individual users with direct mail messages. Email
spam lists are often created by scanning Usenet postings, stealing
Internet mailing lists, or searching the Web for addresses. Email spams
typically cost users money out-of-pocket to receive. Many people -
anyone with measured phone service - read or receive their mail while
the meter is running, so to speak. Spam costs them additional money. On
top of that, it costs money for ISPs and online services to transmit
spam, and these costs are transmitted directly to subscribers.

One particularly nasty variant of email spam is sending spam to mailing
lists (public or private email discussion forums.) Because many mailing
lists limit activity to their subscribers, spammers will use automated
tools to subscribe to as many mailing lists as possible, so that they
can grab the lists of addresses, or use the mailing list as a direct
target for their attacks.
TOS tRudey Ball now!

target for their attacks.
TOS tRudey Ball now!
2017-12-06 16:23:21 UTC
*LOTS* of Democrats are saying - publicly, in the mainstream media -
Matthew Yglesias, Caitlin Flanagan,
WOW!
HOLY FUCK! Matt and Caitlin said something?
Tip of the iceberg, you dumb drooling felcher.
Yes
Yes.
<chuckle>
And the "Canoza China Syndrome" rolls on.
[checking calendar]
Isn't it December now?
[chuckle]
Time to pull the plug, seriously...
TOS tRudey Ball now!
2017-12-06 20:34:18 UTC
Matthew Yglesias, Caitlin Flanagan,
WOW!
HOLY FUCK! Matt and Caitlin said something?
Tip of the iceberg, you dumb drooling felcher.
Yes
Yes.
<chuckle>
And the "Canoza China Syndrome"
No.
Yeah.
[chuckle]
I am not a serious Usenet contributor.
Everyone seems to know you're not, Rudy.
I have compiled a list of the people with whom you have any
credibility left, though.
1.
Hmmm.
You left "Gronk" off?