Another leftist who seems to be dead
Add Reply
tyre biter
2017-06-05 14:20:26 UTC
Zepp Jamieson (maybe it's Jamison, don't recall and not important)
I don't recall seeing that one. Worthington hasn't been back, though, so
you probably called that one correctly.
https://thebigweasel.wordpress.com/
What an unmitigated shame!

Few "humans" deserve a long dirt nap more than that ex-pat
canuckleheaded asswipe.
tyre biter
2017-06-05 14:21:37 UTC
On Sun, 04 Jun 2017 19:34:01 -0500, First-Post
Zepp Jamieson (maybe it's Jamison, don't recall and not important)
I don't recall seeing that one. Worthington hasn't been back, though, so
you probably called that one correctly.
https://thebigweasel.wordpress.com/
Seems that Zepp has moved on to another forum where he appears to be
https://twitter.com/ZeppJamieson
This bears a bum's rush of floodish proportions, tnx.