Charlie Daniels’ Open Letter to Chuck Schumer: , You’ve Opened Pandora’s Box
Add Reply
a425couple
2017-05-24 23:30:21 UTC
Charlie Daniels’ Open Letter to Chuck Schumer:
You’ve Opened Pandora’s Box
By Charlie Daniels | May 24, 2017 | 12:17 PM EDT

Sen. Schumer, I don't live in your constituency, but in the larger
picture, you live in mine and every other legal, taxpaying American
citizen who is affected by the power you hold in your political party,
your blind allegiance to it and the obstructionist posture to anything
that doesn't directly benefit it.

There's something sinister about seeing you bent over the lectern in the
Senate Chamber, your countenance resembling what I would imagine Edgar
Allen Poe's would look like reciting one of his macabre tales of doom
and gloom, as if there is not one drop of happiness in your life,
forecasting a dismal future for America if anything President Trump
proposes passes both houses, is signed and becomes law.

I know you're disappointed. I know you had the balloons ready to fall
and the corks halfway out of the champagne bottles on election night.
And I know you just can't face the truth that what happened in the
election was exactly the same thing you continue to do: you forgot about
the working people; you forgot about the empty factories of the rust
belt; you took for granted the high crime, low employment inner cities
you've made unkept promises to for decades.

Instead of looking inward at the real cause for your party's loss, you
had to find a scapegoat, and if it hadn't been Russia, it would have
been something else.

Sen. Schumer, will you do me and America a favor? Will you lay your hand
on a Holy Bible and tell America that you believe in your heart that
Donald Trump has actually colluded with Vladimir Putin and the Russian
government to the detriment of the United States of America?

You see, sir, everything you've come up with so far, and you've been at
it since well before the election, has been superficial. And I believe
that anything your special counsel will come up with will also be
superficial, guilt by association, the fires of triviality fanned and
proliferated by a tilted, hate-filled media and super partisan politicians.

Sen. Schumer, what goes around truly does come around, and if, or should
I say when, this pendulum starts swinging back the other way, do you
realize that Mr. Mueller could actually find a lot more dirt on
prominent Democrats than they do Trump and his staff?

You have opened Pandora's Box, sir, and basically thrown away the lid.

Now it’s time to chop the log and let the chips fall where they will.

If President Trump has actually colluded with the Russians or any other
foreign government, or sold out my beloved nation in any way, I
definitely want to know about it, and if he has, he should be impeached
and thrown out of office in disgrace. But right now, you're a hell of a
long way from proving even one iota of your accusations.

Now let's turn this coin over.

Did or did not Hillary Clinton sign off on allowing a Russian agency to
purchase a company holding up to 20 percent of America’s uranium
production capacity?

Who leaked the classified information that started this ball rolling?
For the investigation to be valid, that has to come out.

Did Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton's State department, through
incompetence, indifference or both, allow four American citizens to die
in Benghazi?

Be careful how you answer this one because the jury and some explosive
evidence are still out there, and it all could well be brought to light
in a few months.

Did or did not Hillary Clinton, by using an unsecured server and
allowing Huma Abedin to email copies to her husband, Anthony Weiner,
expose classified documents?

Was there collusion between the Obama administration and the IRS to
disallow tax free status to conservative organizations?

If not, why did Lois Lerner plead the Fifth Amendment and retire with
full benefits?

You see, sir, Pandora is neither a Democrat nor a Republican, and what
is revealed in the coming months could well be a two-edged sword.

Be careful what you wish for.

What do you think?

Pray for our troops, our police and the peace of Jerusalem.

God Bless America

Charlie Daniels

Charlie Daniels is a legendary American singer, song writer, guitarist,
and fiddler famous for his contributions to country and southern rock
music. Daniels has been active as a singer since the early 1950s. He was
inducted into the Grand Ole Opry on January 24, 2008.

http://www.cnsnews.com/commentary/charlie-daniels/charlie-danielss-open-letter-chuck-schumer-youve-opened-pandoras-box
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-25 01:01:16 UTC
Post by a425couple
[...]
Dude, you are posting some awesome articles!