Did Trump Obstruct Justice?
Add Reply
Schuman
2017-05-18 14:36:16 UTC
“I hope you can let this go.”
Telling a subordinate (Director Comey) to stop his own investigation
(assuming that was what it was) is no more obstruction of justice than
pardoning Flynn would.
Bullshit. You don't know what you're talking about.
Under what branch of the U.S. government did Director Comey work under?
Not the issue.
Your second use of "under" is redundant. You're an idiot.
11 years ago, while posting under this current nym, Rudy Canoza, we had a
discussion about a revised marketing claim concerning grass-fed beef from
USDA. You claimed that you had written to and received a reply from
William T.
Sessions, Associate Deputy Administrator, Livestock and Seed Program. Here
below is the post you wrote using the nym Rudy Canoza containing your
correspondence with William Sessions.

[start- Jon to me]
Eat shit and bark at the moon, Dreck - the proposed
standard has NOT been adopted. I wrote to William
Sessions, the associate deputy administrator (how's
that for a title) at the Livestock and Seed Program at
USDA that is in charge of writing the standard for the
"meat marketing claims"; his name, title and e-mail
address are at a web page whose URL I gave yesterday,
http://www.fass.org/fasstrack/news_item.asp?news_id=1152

Here's his reply:

From: "Sessions, William" <***@usda.gov>
To: <jonball@[...]>
Mr. Ball: Thanks for your message. The marketing claim
standards are still under review by USDA. Accordingly, the
standards have not been published in a final form for use. I
hope this information is helpful.
Please let me know if further information is needed.
Thanks,

2017-05-18 15:07:18 UTC
“I hope you can let this go.”
Telling a subordinate (Director Comey) to stop his own investigation
(assuming that was what it was) is no more obstruction of justice than
pardoning Flynn would.
Bullshit. You don't know what you're talking about.
If Trump goes...So do you..
Nope. Trump almost certainly *is* going to go, and I'm not going
anywhere. Bet on both.

Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-18 15:19:38 UTC
“I hope you can let this go.”
Telling a subordinate (Director Comey) to stop his own
investigation (assuming that was what it was) is no more
obstruction of justice than pardoning Flynn would.
Bullshit. You don't know what you're talking about.
If Trump goes...So do you..
Nope. Trump almost certainly *is* going to go
In January of 2021 or January of 2025, sure.
Hush, you're making them Pence-ive...lol...
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-18 15:21:09 UTC
Telling a subordinate (Director Comey) to stop his own
investigation
(assuming that was what it was) is no more obstruction of justice than
pardoning Flynn would.
Only someone as stupid as canolli would ask such a pointless, stupid
question. To obstruct justice, there must be an active investigation. The
FBI cleared Comey in January, and Trump asked Comey to lay off in FEBRUARY.
No case, no obstruction.
Furthermore:

But by writing a memo, Comey has put himself in a box. If he now
accuses the President of obstruction, he places himself in legal
jeopardy for failing to promptly and properly report it. If he says it
was merely an uncomfortable conversation, he clears the president of
wrongdoing and sullies his own image as a guy who attempted to smear the
man who fired him.

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/05/16/gregg-jarrett-comeys-revenge-is-gun-without-powder.html
Poor dumb Curt
I think our little man Ball is already mostly gone.
Poor dumb Curt
crickets<
Schuman
2017-05-18 17:40:11 UTC
If Trump goes...So do you..
Amen.
Nope. Not going to happen.

andy memory
2017-05-18 18:20:37 UTC
According to "sources"...
Reputable sources.
Unnamed sources, no reputation at all sources, deep state pogrom sources.

You are a TRAITOR to America.
Schuman

Rudy Canoza
2017-05-20 20:01:57 UTC
and if you say it now, it's just to be a petulant clown.
Hello, Poxed Pee-Pee! Why are you posting as "Schuman" and using
discredited bullshit from Derek Nash?
Schuman
2017-05-20 17:11:28 UTC
If there is a source, then that person must know, so what was reported has
to be true.
Reporters know their sources and evaluate their veracity. They then stake their
reputation and the reputaton of their newspaper.
<GUFFAW!>

Like this:

Pooper scooper:

CNN host Anderson Cooper apologized for a "crude" remark directed at
President Trump supporter Jeffrey Lord during his show on Friday,
calling his comment "unprofessional."

During a segment on AC360, Cooper verbally sparred with Lord, a CNN
political commentator, over revelations that Trump reportedly told
Russian officials that former FBI Director James Comey is a "nut job"
who was adding pressure to the ongoing investigation of possible
interference in the 2016 election. Clearly frustrated with Lord's
response to the matter, Cooper interrupted the conservative pundit and
interjected with a not-so-subtle jab.

“If he took a dump on his desk, you would defend it,” Cooper told Lord.
“I don’t know what he would do that you would not defend.”

“You’re a loyal guy, I think that speaks well of you,” he added as Lord,
who initially laughed at Cooper's remark, looked on:

"If he took a dump on his desk you would defend it."
💩@andersoncooper what? 😲 pic.twitter.com/nD8ZfZKtVN
— Salvador Hernandez (@SalHernandez) May 20, 2017

Cooper later provided an apology both on-air and on Twitter:

I regret the crude sentence i spoke earlier tonight and followed it
up by apologizing on air. It was unprofessional. I am genuinely sorry.
— Anderson Cooper (@andersoncooper) May 20, 2017

"I regret the crude sentence I spoke earlier tonight and followed it up
by apologizing on air," the CNN host tweeted. "It was unprofessional. I
am genuinely sorry."

Naturally, Cooper's remark made the social media rounds, with some
prominent Hollywood figures sounding off:

I love @andersoncooper! #jefferylord and @JackKingston have really
flushed their credibility in my eyes. pic.twitter.com/RszSlnD95Y
— Chris Evans (@ChrisEvans) May 20, 2017

#Scatologist#AndersonCooper sets a new low for
#CNN#PooperScooperhttps://t.co/kjdtEkQVBg
— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) May 20, 2017

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/onpolitics/2017/05/20/anderson-cooper-jeffrey-lord-president-trump/101910560/
What reputation do you have to stake in your report?
Don't you have some meth to do?
The New York Times is rarely flat out wrong.
Oh really?!?!?!?!

https://reporterslab.org/jayson-blair-opens-past/

“So why did you do it?”

She was referring to the 2003 scandal that seismically rocked the
journalism world: the revelation that Blair had plagiarized and
fabricated many of the stories he had written as a staff reporter for
the New York Times. He had copied passages from other publications,
conjured up fake quotations and lied repeatedly to cover up his misdeeds.

Blair resigned, and the Times published a punishing, lengthy report
investigating Blair’s journalistic fraud and the newsroom breakdowns
that had let him slip through the cracks. According to the report,
Blair’s actions were “a profound betrayal of trust.” A month later,
Executive Editor Howell Raines and managing editor Gerald Boyd turned in
their own resignations.
Reputation matters for a newspaper.
Uh huh...sure...

http://www.weeklystandard.com/pulitzer-winning-lies/article/4040

AT LONG LAST a Pulitzer Prize committee is looking into the possibility
that the Pulitzer awarded to Walter Duranty, the New York Times Moscow
correspondent whose dispatches covered up Stalin's infamies, might be
revoked.

In order to assist in their researches, I am downloading here some of
the lies contained in those dispatches, lies which the New York Times
has never repudiated with the same splash as it accorded Jayson Blair's
comparatively trivial lies:

"There is no famine or actual starvation nor is there likely to be."

--New York Times, Nov. 15, 1931, page 1

"Any report of a famine in Russia is today an exaggeration or malignant
propaganda."

--New York Times, August 23, 1933

"Enemies and foreign critics can say what they please. Weaklings and
despondents at home may groan under the burden, but the youth and
strength of the Russian people is essentially at one with the Kremlin's
program, believes it worthwhile and supports it, however hard be the
sledding."

--New York Times, December 9, 1932, page 6

"You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs."

--New York Times, May 14, 1933, page 18

"There is no actual starvation or deaths from starvation but there is
widespread mortality from diseases due to malnutrition."

--New York Times, March 31, 1933, page 13
What about you?
Go do some more meth, you scum-gargling trailer trash.
Anonymous
2017-05-20 18:29:08 UTC
They're both a big joke.
Poor dumb Curt

Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-20 19:37:26 UTC
Hey, did you hear it was reported by an anonymous reliable source that
Preston Hamblin is a terrorist?
When? Where?
Recently. I read it somewhere. With an anonymous source and everything,
that means it has to be true.
Little man Jonathan Ball of Suckramento is worried now.
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-20 20:22:57 UTC
Hey, did you hear it was reported by an anonymous reliable source that
Preston Hamblin is a terrorist?
When? Where?
Recently. I read it somewhere.
No, you didn't.
Stop socking up, tRudy:

andy memory
2017-05-20 23:49:43 UTC
If there is a source, then that person must know, so what was reported
has
to be true.
Reporters know their sources and evaluate their veracity.
Right, and naturally reporters are always going to drop a hot story if the
source is at all questionable or their veracity is anything less than
perfect.......ROFTLMAO....
Edittors do when they value the reputation of their newspaper. That's why the
New York Times rarely publishes lies.
Rarely?

It is to laugh!

https://reporterslab.org/jayson-blair-opens-past/

Why he did it: Jayson Blair opens up about his plagiarism and
fabrication at the New York Times

Blair had plagiarized and fabricated many of the stories he had written
as a staff reporter for the New York Times. He had copied passages from
other publications, conjured up fake quotations and lied repeatedly to
cover up his misdeeds.

Blair resigned, and the Times published a punishing, lengthy report
investigating Blair’s journalistic fraud and the newsroom breakdowns
that had let him slip through the cracks. According to the report,
Blair’s actions were “a profound betrayal of trust.” A month later,
Executive Editor Howell Raines and managing editor Gerald Boyd turned in
their own resignations.

http://nationalinterest.org/feature/why-the-new-york-times-lying-about-trump-19290

Even amidst a cacophony of nearly nonstop media fusillades against
President Trump, the New York Times’ charge has stood out. After months
of stories presenting Donald Trump as a sexual predator, business
fraudster, puppet of Vladimir Putin, tax dodger, walking emolument
disaster and whatever else it can dream up, the New York Times called
Trump a liar in a prominent headline—proclaiming “Meeting with Top
Lawmakers, Trump Repeats an Election Lie.”

--New York Times, August 23, 1933

"Enemies and foreign critics can say what they please. Weaklings and
despondents at home may groan under the burden, but the youth and
strength of the Russian people is essentially at one with the Kremlin's
program, believes it worthwhile and supports it, however hard be the
sledding."

--New York Times, December 9, 1932, page 6

"You can't make an omelet without breaking eggs."

--New York Times, May 14, 1933, page 18

"There is no actual starvation or deaths from starvation but there is
widespread mortality from diseases due to malnutrition."

--New York Times, March 31, 1933, page 13
While Brietbart and Alex Jones publish
lies every day.
Nope.
They then stake their
reputation and the reputaton of their newspaper.
You mean like how Trump and others are saying that it never occurred?
Drumpf has a reputation of telling lies
You have history of meth use.
andy memory
2017-05-20 23:55:34 UTC
I've always felt Comey was forced to make political decisions beyond his
competence because Clinton and Lynch had an ill-advised conservation at an
airport. I blame Bill Clinton, not Comey.
Yes, let's see the reality of that:

https://news.grabien.com/story-10-major-fbi-scandals-comeys-watch

During its investigation into Hillary Clinton's mishandling of
classified material, the FBI made an unusual deal in which Clinton aides
were both given immunity and allowed to destroy their laptops.

http://dailycaller.com/2017/05/16/republican-asks-for-comey-memo-on-clinton-meeting-with-loretta-lynch/

WASHINGTON — A House Republican wants to see the entire memo from former
FBI Director James Comey on President Trump asking him to drop the
investigation of Michael Flynn, as well as any memo Comey might have
composed on the infamous meeting Bill Clinton had with Obama Attorney
General Loretta Lynch.

http://freebeacon.com/politics/comey-clinton-lynch-tarmac-meeting-showed-justice-department-couldnt-credibly-investigate-hillary/

FBI Director James Comey testified Wednesday before the Senate Judiciary
Committee that the airport tarmac meeting between then-Attorney General
Loretta Lynch and former President Bill Clinton last June showed the
Justice Department could not credibly investigate Hillary Clinton's
email practices.
andy memory
2017-05-21 00:16:45 UTC
You don't decide your reputation. Others do.
Yea, and we KNOW your reputation. We even have an anonymous source that
confirms it.
...she's a meth whore truck drivin' lez...when summer rolls around
she'll be lucky if she's not in town...
andy memory

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
andy memory
2017-05-21 16:04:29 UTC
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/16/donald-trump/news-
media-less-trusted-congress/
We rate this claim Mostly False.
Let's clear that lie up:

http://www.gallup.com/poll/195542/americans-trust-mass-media-sinks-new-low.aspx

Politics
September 14, 2016

Americans' Trust in Mass Media Sinks to New Low
by Art Swift
Story Highlights

32% say they have "a great deal" or "a fair amount" of trust
14% of Republicans express trust, down from 32% last year
Confidence drops among younger and older Americans

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/318514-trump-admin-seen-as-more-truthful-than-news-media-poll

The Trump administration is more trusted than the news media among
voters, according to a new Emerson College poll.

The administration is considered truthful by 49 percent of registered
voters and untruthful by 48 percent.

But the news media is less trusted than the administration, with 53
percent calling it untruthful and just 39 percent finding it honest.

http://wjla.com/news/nation-world/main-stream-media-continue-to-lose-the-publics-trust

In its annual confidence poll, Gallup found that Americans' trust in the
mass media "to report the news fully, accurately and fairly" reached its
lowest level in polling history, with only 32 percent saying they have a
great deal or fair amount of trust in the media.

According to a 2016 Pew Research study, 22 percent of respondents had "a
lot" of trust in local news organizations, compared to 18 percent who
trust national outlets. In total, local news coverage enjoyed a
six-point advantage over national stations.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/192581/americans-confidence-institutions-stays-low.aspx

Many Institutions Lost Ground in Last Decade
Percentage with "a great deal" or "quite a lot" of confidence in the
institution
June 2006 June 2016 Difference, 2006 to 2016
% % pct. pts.

Congress 19 9 -10

http://www.people-press.org/2015/11/23/1-trust-in-government-1958-2015/

Trust in government: 1958-2015

The public’s trust in the federal government continues to be at
historically low levels. Only 19% of Americans today say they can trust
the government in Washington to do what is right “just about always”
(3%) or “most of the time” (16%).

Fewer than three-in-ten Americans have expressed trust in the federal
government in every major national poll conducted since July 2007 – the
longest period of low trust in government in more than 50 years. In
1958, when the American National Election Study first asked this
question, 73% said they could trust the government just about always or
most of the time.

Amid the war in Iraq and economic uncertainty at home, trust in
government continued to decline. By July 2007, trust had fallen to 24%.
Since then, the share saying they can trust the federal government has
generally fluctuated in a narrow range, between 20% and 25%.
Terron Musgrave
2017-05-21 18:09:50 UTC
Recently. I read it somewhere.
No, you didn't.
Really? Please prove that I didn't
Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
It certainly does.
It doesn't. "I read it somewhere." You have to identify the
"somewhere" - not the source, just the place where you claim to have
read it.
There isn't any.
Here's some data on YOU little man Ball:

Rudy Canoza
2017-05-21 18:33:54 UTC
Post by Schuman
Recently. I read it somewhere.
No, you didn't.
Really? Please prove that I didn't
Sorry, it doesn't work that way.
It certainly does.
It doesn't. "I read it somewhere." You have to identify the
"somewhere" - not the source, just the place where you claim to have
read it.
There isn't any.
Here's
Hello, Poxed Pee-Pee! Why are you posting as "terron musgrave" (and
"Schuman" and "Phil Laundry" and "andy memory") and using discredited
bullshit from Derek Nash?
Terron Musgrave

Rudy Canoza
2017-05-21 19:13:32 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by Schuman
Here's
Hello,
Here's some bullshit I stole from someone with a tennis-ball-size brain tumor
bullshit from Derek Nash?
Rudy Canoza
bullshit from Derek Nash?
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-21 18:35:35 UTC
On Sat, 20 May 2017 17:34:49 -0700, Preston Hamblin
-snips-
Really? Please prove that I didn't
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You have to prove that you did.
We have to prove it but the NYT doesn't have to prove their anonymous
sources? What an interesting double standard you keep.
The NYT has a reputation for truth and accuracy.
WOT????

--New York Times, August 23, 1933

[...]

You, not so much.
peace and justice,
I'm always reminded of YOUR very *special personal sentiments* regarding
the attacks of 911, Bill:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.

It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.

Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we can ALL do well to reflect on what kind of sick sociopath
would come up with those words in honor of 911...
andy memory

Rudy Canoza
2017-05-21 19:13:26 UTC
You can't refute any of them.
Here's some bullshit I stole from someone with a tennis-ball-size brain tumor
Hello, Poxed Pee-Pee! Why are you posting as "andy memory" (and
"Schuman" and "Phil Laundry") and using discredited bullshit from Derek
Nash? And why are you responding to your own posts, Poxed Pee-Pee?
Rudy Canoza
2017-05-21 19:37:01 UTC
You can't refute any of them.
Sang Froid
2017-05-21 19:40:14 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Here's some bullshit I stole from someone with a tennis-ball-size brain tumor
Hello, Poxed Pee-Pee!
That would be spammy. Carries all the hallmarks.
andy memory

Rudy Canoza
2017-05-21 19:13:25 UTC
You're obviously lying.
Rudy Canoza
2017-05-21 19:37:10 UTC
You're obviously lying.
Terron Musgrave

Rudy Canoza
2017-05-21 20:39:15 UTC
I stole from someone with a tennis-ball-size brain tumor
Here's some bullshit I stole from someone with a tennis-ball-size brain tumor
Hello, Poxed Pee-Pee! Why are you posting as "andy memory" (and
"Schuman" and "Phil Laundry" and "terron musgrave") and using
discredited bullshit from Derek Nash?
andy memory

Rudy Canoza
Terron Musgrave

Rudy Canoza
bullshit from Derek Nash?
Rudy Canoza
bullshit from Derek Nash?
Rudy Canoza
andy memory

Rudy Canoza
Rudy Canoza
Terron Musgrave

Rudy Canoza
Terron Musgrave

Rudy Canoza
andy memory
2017-05-21 21:05:04 UTC
If there is a source, then that person must know, so what was reported
has
to be true.
Reporters know their sources and evaluate their veracity.
Then they're using their own reputation to establish the sources
veracity... and the media has a poor reputation when it comes to getting
the stories accurate.
Meaning that they have a lower approval rating than Congress... so it's
worse than just accepting whatever Congress tells you as the God's own
truth. And what Politician tells you the truth 99.99% of the time?
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/16/donald-trump/news-
media-less-trusted-congress/
We rate this claim Mostly False.
SO the Media rates the NEWS that they are less trusted than Congress as
a FAKE media story?
Isn't that irony?
Delish!
andy memory
2017-05-21 23:28:11 UTC
On Sat, 20 May 2017 13:51:24 -0400, "Scout"
Reporters know their sources and evaluate their veracity.
Right, and naturally reporters are always going to drop a hot story if the
source is at all questionable or their veracity is anything less than
perfect.......ROFTLMAO....
Of course they do. Look at what happened to Dan Rather.
Didn't he get fired?
And rehired by HD Net.
andy memory
2017-05-21 23:30:23 UTC
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/16/donald-trump/
news-
media-less-trusted-congress/
We rate this claim Mostly False.
SO the Media rates the NEWS that they are less trusted than Congress as
a FAKE media story?
If you botherred to open the link, you would've noticed they cite their sources.
And if you read my research they are BULLSHIT!

You don't learn well, do ya?

Rudy Canoza
LOL! No "research", Poxed Pee-Pee - just usual right-wingnut bullshit.
andy memory
2017-05-22 01:01:43 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by andy memory
#BeamMeUpScotty
http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/feb/16/donald-trump/
news-
media-less-trusted-congress/
We rate this claim Mostly False.
SO the Media rates the NEWS that they are less trusted than Congress as
a FAKE media story?
If you botherred to open the link, you would've noticed they cite their sources.
And if you read my research
LOL! No "research", Poxed Pee-Pee - just usual right-wingnut bullshit.
Gallup is "right wing", tRudy?

Lol.

Balthazar Jones
2017-05-22 18:56:48 UTC
The New York Times doesn't lie,
L_I_A_R!

https://reporterslab.org/jayson-blair-opens-past/

“So why did you do it?”

She was referring to the 2003 scandal that seismically rocked the
journalism world: the revelation that Blair had plagiarized and
fabricated many of the stories he had written as a staff reporter for
the New York Times. He had copied passages from other publications,
conjured up fake quotations and lied repeatedly to cover up his misdeeds.

Blair resigned, and the Times published a punishing, lengthy report
investigating Blair’s journalistic fraud and the newsroom breakdowns
that had let him slip through the cracks. According to the report,
Blair’s actions were “a profound betrayal of trust.” A month later,
Executive Editor Howell Raines and managing editor Gerald Boyd turned in
their own resignations.

http://www.weeklystandard.com/pulitzer-winning-lies/article/4040

Pulitzer-Winning Lies
After 70 years a Pulitzer committee is reexamining Walter Duranty's
Stalin whitewashes in the New York Times. How bad were they? See for
yourself.

12:40 PM, Jun 12, 2003 | By Arnold Beichman

Balthazar Jones

Terron Musgrave
2017-05-22 19:03:03 UTC
You don't have a source. You lied about having one.
Fuck you little man Ball - you ARE a fictional character and a failed
Suckramento house appraiser!

Rudy Canoza
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-23 01:03:50 UTC
serious adults. Yes.
Why are you posting as:

Bil Flett
Brett Cahill
Gunner Asch
Preston Hamblin
Jeffrey Van Rensselaer
Frank Tomasczewski

etc. etc. etc....

andy memory
2017-05-23 03:57:57 UTC
Man are you an idiot.
Pulitzer-Winning Lies
When you have to go back 80 years, I do wonder why you can't find a more recent
example given your claim of how frquently it happens.
Spell it out trailer trash:

J_A_Y_S_O_N_B_L_A_I_R

Now go meth out.
Rudy Canoza
2017-05-23 04:55:36 UTC
On 5/22/2017 8:57 PM, spammy - an impotent squat-to-piss twat whom I
Post by andy memory
Man are you an idiot.
Pulitzer-Winning Lies
When you have to go back 80 years, I do wonder why you can't find a more recent
example given your claim of how frquently it happens.
J_A_Y_S_O_N_B_L_A_I_R
14 years ago, and not systematic. He was fired.

spammy kicks himself in his little pin-dick yet again. Funny!
andy memory
2017-05-23 13:43:01 UTC
Post by andy memory
Man are you an idiot.
Pulitzer-Winning Lies
When you have to go back 80 years, I do wonder why you can't find a more recent
example given your claim of how frquently it happens.
J_A_Y_S_O_N_B_L_A_I_R
14 years ago,
A lie remains a lie.

Serial journalistic lies remain serial journalistic lies.
Post by Rudy Canoza
and not systematic.
Yes - systemic.

https://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/5/15/1299692/-The-New-York-Times-Busted-Lying-Through-its-Teeth

I got an email from a friend with an image comparing two news reports on
the big FCC vote that moves us closer to gutting net neutrality. After
reading the Times' quote, it was so shockingly dishonest that my first
response was, "it must be fake."

Wow. So I went to the NY Times website to confirm, because even I, who
have known for years that the Times was nothing but a PR operation for
the 1%, couldn't believe they fallen this low.

But it was real. The version they have up now is slightly scrubbed. But
the version in the image apparently went out on the Times' wire service
and is still available from scores of small newspapers.

Here's the cited quote again:

WASHINGTON — The Federal Communications Commission voted 3-2
Thursday to move forward with a set of proposed rules aimed at
guaranteeing an open Internet, prohibiting high-speed Internet service
providers from blocking or discriminating against legal content flowing
through their pipes.

The rest of the article is just as bad, with little gems like this one:

While the rules are meant to prevent Internet providers from
knowingly slowing data, they would allow content providers to pay for a
guaranteed fast lane of service. Some opponents of the plan, those
considered net neutrality purists, argue that allowing some content to
be sent along a fast lane would essentially discriminate against other
content.

Hey, the New York Times is employing the technique of propagandist
assholes everywhere by calling their opponents "purists". I'm impressed.

Of course, the real asshollery of that last paragraph is claiming that
the "rules are meant to prevent Internet providers from knowingly
slowing data."

This is just a blatant, transparent, and indisputable lie..

The New York Times is no better than Fox News. In fact, it's actually
worse. Because they are perceived to be credible. "The Gray Lady" and
all that rubbish. As such, they do far more damage than Fox will ever do.

Well, if you had any doubt, this should put an end to it. The New York
Times is just another lying piece of propaganda, at best. At worst, it
is strangely similar to a troll on an internet forum. And the sooner it
dies, the better off we'll be.

Which reminds me. What happened to all that? I thought informing the
people just "wasn't profitable anymore in the internet age" and all
these papers were going to have to shut their doors?

Well?

https://www.salon.com/2014/12/11/these_are_lies_the_new_york_times_wants_you_to_believe_about_russia/

These are lies the New York Times wants you to believe about Russia
Our sanctions caused Russia's downturn. They protect Big Oil, the
well-connected, and make the world more dangerous

http://stopthelies.my/?p=3916

The New York Times may be regarded as prestigious but it has a long
history of constant lies, fabrications and deceit. Just google, see the
number of top level journalists who have quit the newspaper because they
could NOT put up with the constant lies!

Source: Reading the Score

“On Friday, Australian officials said the Chinese ship, the Xue
Long, or Snow Dragon, had notified the authorities that it might be
trapped by ice, one day after the Chinese used a helicopter from the
ship to rescue 52 passengers from the Russian ship, the Akademik
Shokalskiy, which had become trapped on Dec. 24. The passengers were
scientists, tourists and journalists on a research trip, the
Australasian Antarctic Expedition.” – New York Times

The-New-York-Times-007Hmm, something seems off here, doesn’t it? It’s
almost as if the Times is forgetting something. Perhaps they are
forgetting the science that those trapped scientists are researching.
Let me rephrase that: the government-funded lie that those scientists
are researching. It’s almost as if the Times is deliberately leaving out
some pertinent factoids. If you’re thinking all these things, it’s
because you’re correct.

It’s brilliant to watch just how far the mainstream media will go to
deceive us. Even more brilliant, an organization which is, by
definition, supposed to dig into every detail, uncovering all the facts,
conveniently leaving out such a pivotal detail. This situation not only
reveals how afraid the Left is of criticism, but how far they are
willing to go to avoid it.

Winston Churchill said: “A lie gets halfway around the world before the
truth has a chance to get its pants on.” The problem with a story like
this is how deep the impact of a lie can be. Even a lie of omission can
have a profound ripple. The Times, in an effort to protect their agenda,
have left out a detail which would create a crack in their pet theory.
They cannot have a point of weakness revealed, or it will lead to a
crumbling of their organization. Unfortunately, there are still some
people left who read the Times–as well as the other 98% of mainstream
media orgs that have omitted the global warming fact–and those people
will never know the truth. They will continue to believe the lie.

This lie is so important because it makes the Left look like the
bleeding hearts they so desperately want to be. Looking like they care
means that they get votes. If they get votes, they get power. And
generally, power equals money. But what does the media have to gain?
They’re not gaining votes, but they are complicit in the lie because
their agenda is in line with that of the Democrats. Additionally, the
global warming lie is extraordinarily lucrative, both in terms of
readership, as well as money. Green jobs has become a big business. If
it were revealed that it was all nonsense, money would be lost.

In the end–just like everything else in the world–the Times’ omission is
about greed, greed of ideas, greed of money, and greed of power. But we
know the truth, and once again, it’s up to us to be the new media. We
are responsible for the truth. We are responsible for informing those
around us who remain lost in the mainstream media’s deception. What a world.
Post by Rudy Canoza
He was fired.
So was disloyal Comey, who may also have lied.
Little man Ball comes very much closer to his end days.
Corba Mite
2017-05-23 13:52:10 UTC
You can't have it both ways. Either unidentifed sources are to be
automatically accepted or ignored. It is hypocritical to accept them
only when you agree with what they say.
I was told to do a donkey show in Juarez. As the bottom.
That's about the only way you'll see any cawk, ya fast-aging whore.
Rudy Canoza
2017-05-23 17:43:28 UTC
Post by Corba Mite
You can't have it both ways. Either unidentifed sources are to be
automatically accepted or ignored. It is hypocritical to accept them
only when you agree with what they say.
I was told you do a donkey show in Juarez. As the bottom.
That's about the only way
Fuck off, spammy, you illiterate impotent squat-to-piss HIV+ homo. I'm
going to kick your flabby doughy pimply ass at the Jolly Kone *again*.
Corba Mite
Byte me.
andy memory
2017-05-23 23:10:59 UTC
Unless Drumpf issues a pardon. he cannot
obstruct justice.
Please, lose a lot of sleep over this.
Rudy Canoza
2017-05-23 23:40:53 UTC
Unless Drumpf issues a pardon. he cannot
obstruct justice.
Please, I eat shit.
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-23 23:13:24 UTC
On Sat, 20 May 2017 17:34:49 -0700, Preston Hamblin
-snips-
Really? Please prove that I didn't
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You have to prove that you did.
We have to prove it but the NYT doesn't have to prove their anonymous
sources? What an interesting double standard you keep.
The NYT has a reputation for truth and accuracy.
You, not so much.
peace and justice,
Trump is not a newspaper, shitzie, you fucking treasonous moron.

Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-23 23:13:53 UTC
On Sat, 20 May 2017 17:34:49 -0700, Preston Hamblin
-snips-
Really? Please prove that I didn't
Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You have to prove that you did.
We have to prove it but the NYT doesn't have to prove their anonymous
sources? What an interesting double standard you keep.
The NYT has a reputation for truth and accuracy.
Which is a far different thing that being truthful and accurate.
Not with newspapers. Such a reputation can be obtained only by actually
being truthful and honest.
(And by promptly acknowledging and correcting its occasional errors)
(when's the last time Trump admitted any errors? )

Corba Mite
2017-05-23 23:18:41 UTC
This matter is causing me great problems.
Ya fucking ignorant burned out old hippy, go eat some MJ brownies.

Sheesh.
Rudy Canoza
2017-05-23 23:40:52 UTC
This matter is causing me great problems.
Ya I eat shit.
andy memory
2017-05-24 14:38:59 UTC
Like all the "sources" in the NYT? No, you pick and choose what you
believe, hypocrite.
Your reputation means I should not trust anything you say.
Don't you have some meth to do?
Terron Musgrave
2017-05-24 16:26:42 UTC
I predict more of the same stupidity from you. I know you won't
disappoint me, because you're stupid.
Why are you posting as:

Bil Flett
Brett Cahill
Gunner Asch
Preston Hamblin
Jeffrey Van Rensselaer
Frank Tomasczewski

etc. etc. etc....

Rudy Canoza
andy memory
2017-05-24 16:30:09 UTC
You hae proved me right. For four days now
Why are you posting as:

Bil Flett
Brett Cahill
Gunner Asch
Preston Hamblin
Jeffrey Van Rensselaer
Frank Tomasczewski

etc. etc. etc....

Rudy Canoza
2017-05-24 18:08:43 UTC
andy memory
2017-05-24 16:30:34 UTC
I'm pointing out yours.
Why are you posting as:

Bil Flett
Brett Cahill
Gunner Asch
Preston Hamblin
Jeffrey Van Rensselaer
Frank Tomasczewski

etc. etc. etc....

Rudy Canoza
2017-05-24 18:08:55 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
I'm pointing out yours.
Why are
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-24 18:41:55 UTC
I'm going to kick your flabby
Why are you posting as:

Bil Flett
Brett Cahill
Gunner Asch
Preston Hamblin
Jeffrey Van Rensselaer
Frank Tomasczewski

etc. etc. etc....

andy memory
2017-05-24 16:31:01 UTC
Stupid people are habitually stupid.
Why are you posting as:

Bil Flett
Brett Cahill
Gunner Asch
Preston Hamblin
Jeffrey Van Rensselaer
Frank Tomasczewski

etc. etc. etc....

Rudy Canoza
2017-05-24 18:09:04 UTC
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-24 18:42:07 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
you illiterate impotent
Why are you posting as:

Bil Flett
Brett Cahill
Gunner Asch
Preston Hamblin
Jeffrey Van Rensselaer
Frank Tomasczewski

etc. etc. etc....

andy memory
2017-05-24 16:31:29 UTC
You'll engage
Why are you posting as:

Bil Flett
Brett Cahill
Gunner Asch
Preston Hamblin
Jeffrey Van Rensselaer
Frank Tomasczewski

etc. etc. etc....

Rudy Canoza
2017-05-24 18:09:16 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
You'll engage
Why are
andy memory
2017-05-24 16:31:53 UTC
You're perseverating
Why are you posting as:

Bil Flett
Brett Cahill
Gunner Asch
Preston Hamblin
Jeffrey Van Rensselaer
Frank Tomasczewski

etc. etc. etc....

Rudy Canoza
2017-05-24 18:09:26 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
You're perseverating
Why are you
Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-25 14:53:09 UTC
Heck Preston is so confused that he quoted you and attributed it to
me. When I called him on it, he failed to acknowledge his error. That
says all you need to know about him.
Why do you respond to Rudy-the-Cunt-Canaza aka Jonathon Ball aka Preston
the Shithead?
I enjoy yanking his chain but he's becoming boring. He'll be gone
soon.
Awesome.
Corba Mite
2017-05-25 20:26:22 UTC
I am not lying
Coward.
Corba Mite
2017-05-25 20:27:08 UTC
Another lame Usenet trope
Coward.
Corba Mite
2017-05-25 20:27:43 UTC
Here's the third.
Coward.
Corba Mite
2017-05-25 20:28:19 UTC
I documented precisely
Coward.
Corba Mite
2017-05-25 20:29:00 UTC
No hypocrisy
Coward.
Poor dumb Curt

Poor dumb Curt

Poor dumb Curt
2017-05-26 15:34:24 UTC
You have no idea how stupid you are.

From: Rudy Canoza <***@ph.con>

Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Subject: Dreck's stupid and untenable lie about grass-fed beef

Pasadena, CA
tyre biter
2017-05-26 15:55:53 UTC
No circles.
Your circle closes, little man Ball:

From: Rudy Canoza <***@ph.con>

Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian

Pasadena, CA
Rudy Canoza
2017-05-26 16:40:13 UTC
Post by tyre biter
No circles.
Your cir
Fuck off, spammy, whose-ass-I-kicked-at-the-Jolly-Kone.
tyre biter
2017-05-26 17:13:12 UTC
Post by Rudy Canoza
Post by tyre biter
No circles.
Your cir
Fuck off, spammy, whose-ass-I-kicked-at-the-Jolly-Kone.
Uh tRudy, you never even showed up, remember?

LOLOL!!!!

You gutless flabby queer.
Poor dumb Curt

tyre biter
2017-05-28 16:14:47 UTC
When it comes to coverage of Trump, clearly they do not deserve their
reputation of truthfulness and honesty.
Speaking of which did you see him at NATO? It's like your aunt and uncle from
Pigsknuckle Arkansas with their holiday snaps and talking about only the bad
plumbing at the Louvre.
This kind of mockery from a trailer-tarded meth whore?

It is to LAUGH!
Terron Musgrave