Where are the Hurricanes?
Add Reply
Curt Portland
2017-08-01 16:18:40 UTC
On Mon, 31 Jul 2017 15:04:57 -0700 (PDT), hal lillywhite
Remember when global warming was going to devastate the SE U.S. with more and more
hurricanes every year? Where are they? This week will mark 4300 days since the last
major one hit our shores.
http://www.drroyspencer.com/2017/07/4300-days-since-last-u-s-major-hurricane-strike/
Where are the factories?
Here:

http://www.latimes.com/business/la-fi-trump-apple-20170725-story.html

Apple has plans to build 3 U.S. factories

https://www.usnews.com/news/business/articles/2017-06-29/south-korea-to-buy-american-gas-build-new-factories-in-us

South Korean companies planning to import more American shale gas, build
new factories in the U.S.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/cars/2017/01/03/ford-motor-co-donald-trump-mexico-us/96106334/

Ford cancels Mexico plant, expands U.S. factory and adds 700 jobs

http://www.industryweek.com/expansion-management/dow-chemical-invest-1-billion-two-new-plants-louisiana

http://www.constructionboxscore.com/project-news/meglobal-to-build-new-meg-plant-by-2019-at-dow-chemical%E2%80%99s-texas-hub.aspx

http://www.areadevelopment.com/newsItems/7-7-2016/the-dow-chemical-company-burley-idaho.shtml

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/economy/article/2104393/warning-china-electronics-giant-foxconn-plugs-us-incentives?utm_content=buffera501e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

http://newsversus.com/id/17357613051

pple supplier Foxconn Technology Group announced Wednesday at a White
House event with President Donald Trump that it would spend $10 billion
on a new liquid crystal display manufacturing campus in southeastern
Wisconsin, a project that would create up to 13,000 jobs over time.
Where are the pay increases?
http://www.thedailybeast.com/after-15-flat-years-american-wages-are-finally-really-rising

http://www.latimes.com/projects/la-fi-farms-immigration/

Wages rise on California farms. Americans still don’t want the job

http://www1.realclearmarkets.com/2016/10/25/american_wages_are_rising_at_last_198852.html#!
Where is the better health care plan?
On hold because McTraitor killed it off.
Curt Portland
2017-08-01 16:25:33 UTC
Remember when global warming was going to devastate the SE U.S. with
more and more hurricanes every year? Where are they? This week will
mark 4300 days since the last major one hit our shores.
http://www.drroyspencer.com/2017/07/4300-days-since-last-u-s-major-hurr
icane-strike/
--------------
Recent research in this area suggests that hurricanes in the North Atlantic
region have been intensifying
So WHERE are they then, bypass boy?
crickets<
Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
| 6 | _,-' \//%\
| | _,-' \%/|%
| 3 | / / ) __,-- /%\
| | \__/_,-'%(% ; %)%
| 0 | %\%, %\
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
"I've been around pimps before (as a "slumlord")..."
Curt Portland
2017-08-02 23:37:30 UTC
Remember when global warming was going to devastate the SE U.S. with
more and more
hurricanes every year? Where are they? This week will mark 4300 days
since the last
major one hit our shores.
What's the temperature at YOUR house today?
peace and justice
What's the difference between the weather and climate, dipshit?
Curt Portland
2017-08-03 15:40:22 UTC
I think Sandy fits comfortably within you time parameters.
I think hurricanes are nothing unusual, historically speaking.

But a common cloud dweller like you seems to imbue them with a magical
terror.
Curt Portland
2017-08-03 15:41:40 UTC
Remember when global warming was going to devastate the SE U.S. with more and more
hurricanes every year? Where are they? This week will mark 4300 days since the last
major one hit our shores.
http://www.drroyspencer.com/2017/07/4300-days-since-last-u-s-major-hurricane-strike/
I think Sandy fits comfortably within you time parameters.
Time parameters, yes. Major hurricane parameter, no. Sandy was down to a
category 2 by the time it made landfall in the U.S. The article is about major
storms hitting our shores, major defined as category 3 or higher.
Hurricanes nowadays are, on average, no stronger than in the past, maybe even
weaker. They do more damage because there are more people living in hurricane
prone areas.
Oh the trenchant application of logic will make Shitzer's ears explode.
Curt Portland
2017-08-03 15:42:28 UTC
--------------
But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
Curt Portland
2017-08-03 15:42:48 UTC
"If you look at
But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
Curt Portland
2017-08-03 15:44:02 UTC
peace and justice,
Help yourself to a suicide, you traitor.

I'm always reminded of YOUR very *special personal sentiments* regarding
the tragic terror attacks of 911, Bill:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Bill Shatzer wrote:

And over 4,000 Americans have paid with their lives for that little
adventure. Plus a half a trillion dollars in national treasure
You might compare that with the number of lives lost on 9-11. Or the
economic injury incurred from that event.

It would have been cheaper in both lives and money to just suffer
another 9-11 every six or seven years.

Peace and justice,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we can ALL do well to reflect on what kind of sick sociopath
would come up with those words in honor of 911...

Oh and let's add in your death threat against the President:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anyone else notice the similarities between Trump's attacks on the
"lying media" and "fake news" and the Nazi smear campaign against the
"Lugenpresse"?

You can, as they say, look it up.

This man must be stopped - peacefully if possible, otherwise if necessary.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You'd best have some slick lawyering talk for secret Service when they
pay you a visit, Shitzie!
Curt Portland