Why the Democrat debate over gun suppressors isn't really relevant to what happened in blue state Las Vegas
Add Reply
poor dumb curt
2017-10-03 04:04:01 UTC
Gawd, you're so stupid and gullible!
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
| 6 | _,-' \//%\
| | _,-' \%/|%
| 3 | / / ) __,-- /%\
| | \__/_,-'%(% ; %)%
| 0 | %\%, %\
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
"I've been around pimps before (as a "slumlord")..."
poor dumb curt
2017-10-03 15:45:24 UTC
NRA is about pushing an agenda
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
poor dumb curt
2017-10-03 15:45:50 UTC
59 dead
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
poor dumb curt
2017-10-03 15:46:50 UTC
And that's just 1 mass shoooting
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
poor dumb curt
2017-10-03 15:47:28 UTC
And that's just 1
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
dr. postalman
2017-10-04 00:55:25 UTC
The constitution is just a smoke screen...
Wow, you are a consummate commie fascist traitor to America!
poor dumb curt
2017-10-04 04:24:07 UTC
he jumps from "kill" to "murder"
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
poor dumb curt
2017-10-04 04:24:59 UTC
A claim shot full of holes
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
poor dumb curt
2017-10-04 14:38:26 UTC
And 59 people weren't killed in Las Vegas
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
poor dumb curt
2017-10-06 03:28:33 UTC
the purpose of guns is not for killing,
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
Exeter!
2017-10-21 14:13:21 UTC
Hunting rabbits
Let's revisit your stance on THIS current event K-Louse, then you tell;
us what defines you and what you REALLY believe:

On Fri, 29 Sep 2017 23:20:39 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
Marc Thiessen: Want to protest Trump? Disrespecting the flag is a
disgraceful way to do it
- wearing American flag clothing
- carrying flag flat
- drawing on the flag
- using disposable flag products
- flag advertisements
- flag uniforms
- tattered flag on your car
http://tinyurl.com/yczdy7hb
Kneeling during the Anthem is NOT disrespecting the flag.
Fuck the flag, and fuck the national anthem.

Wrap the fucking national anthem sheet music and a picture of Francis
Scott Key in the flag, and burn it.

Who. Gives. A. Fuck.

Only brain-dead, inbred, unread Trump supporters think this is a
sacrilege that needs avengin', and quick.

Care to explain THAT un_American outburst for us????

*>crickets<*
poor dumb curt
2017-10-21 22:09:33 UTC
Hunting for food is no longer a necessity
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
poor dumb curt
2017-10-22 01:51:06 UTC
Your's is a ridiculous argument.
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
Exeter!
2017-10-22 17:03:55 UTC
For you, it's not.
[...]

https://pics.onsizzle.com/2-americans-what-nfl-players-do-during-the-national-anthem-27952706.png

Care to explain THAT un_American outburst for us????

*>crickets<*
poor dumb curt
2017-10-22 17:06:56 UTC
Maybe you have something there
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
Exeter!

*>crickets<*
Exeter!

*>crickets<*
Exeter!

*>crickets<*
dr. postalman
2017-10-24 02:16:59 UTC
Following this thread I'm amazed you're are not allowed suppressors in
the US, hey even in NSW I can legally own one
Bugger off and mind yer own fatal shore, Auztard!
poor dumb curt
2017-10-24 04:06:52 UTC
Nope, not a necessity.
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
Exeter!

*>crickets<*
dr. postalman
2017-10-24 14:38:05 UTC
Jones
--
How's my posting?
100% pure TREASON, you exterminable vermin!
Exeter!

*>crickets<*
Logiplanar

*>crickets<*
Logiplanar

*>crickets<*
poor dumb curt
2017-10-27 17:45:20 UTC
Yes, we know
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
Logiplanar
2017-10-27 18:05:37 UTC
You don't "need" freedom of speech, either. The world will get along
quite nicely without listening to your psychotic ramblings.
How about I get to decide what you "need," Leroy?
Yes, we know you hate the Constitution - except for the Second Amendment.
He seems to understand it better than you do.

Does that strike you as the commentary of a Constitutional scholar?
Logiplanar
*>crickets<*
Logiplanar

*>crickets<*
Logiplanar

*>crickets<*
poor dumb curt
2017-10-29 15:17:47 UTC
Bad guys using guns... the guntard solution to gun violence - more guns.
Cops use guns.

So do LOYAL Americans.

Die real soon, Cambridge Ma. whore!
poor dumb curt
2017-10-29 15:18:29 UTC
Hunting rabbits
That's "wabbits...
I want to see you DEAD.
poor dumb curt
2017-10-29 15:19:15 UTC
Please produce the cites that show the guns were made by the
manufacturers for the intended purpose of murdering people.
What were they made for?
For making ammo function for its intended purpose,
which mostly is to put small holes in paper.
You could use your finger. Save a lot of lives.
You could be run through a recycling shredder, soon.
t.o.s. tRudey 'little man' Jono Ball now!

*>crickets<*
t.o.s. tRudey 'little man' Jono Ball now!

*>crickets<*
Curt Portland
2017-11-10 21:42:19 UTC
in
Since when has the gun control crowd EVER concerned themselves
with the facts?
Gawd, you're so stupid and gullible! It's always been about
money
- money pouring from the NRA into the coffers of complicit
politicians who care more about their re-election than they do
about American lives. Sure, they scream and yell and rant about
the second amendment but it's always been about profits for the
gun industry in the end... all the second amendment crap is how
they keep their base in line and how they justify support for a
product that kills when used as intended.
And what is wrong with a product that kills when used as
intended?
59 dead, over 400 injured
Please produce the cites that show the guns were made by the
manufacturers for the intended purpose of murdering people.
What were they made for?
Hunting, competition, self defense, arresting bad guys. Need more?
Bad guys using guns... the guntard solution to gun violence - more
guns.
Your problem is you don't wish to direct the punishment on the bad
guys.
Your problem is that you want to make it easier for these guys to be
bad.
Nope. I am all for keeping guns away from the bad guys....I simply don't
wish to also take them away from the good ones.
Is there some reason you even bother to communicate with this Cambridge,
MA. leftarded fascist shithole?

Is there ANYTHING in his years of blather here that gives you hope he'll
have some awakening and stop being a fascist gun grabber?

Anything at all?

Come on Sandy, silence the motherfucker with NO discussion at all and
give him only SHIT in return for his own.

Any other response lets him stay alive and keep propagandizing.
Curt Portland
2017-11-11 17:39:05 UTC
Post by Curt Portland
Is there some reason you even bother to communicate with this Cambridge,
MA. leftarded fascist shithole?
I notice hardly anyone here talks to you anymore.
I notice you hardly show up here any more.

Happy to have made that your new dead medium reality, assbag!
poor dumb curt
2017-11-14 01:21:37 UTC
Post by Curt Portland
Post by Curt Portland
Is there some reason you even bother to communicate with this Cambridge,
MA. leftarded fascist shithole?
I notice hardly anyone here talks to you anymore.
I notice you hardly show up here any more.
Happy to have made that your new dead medium reality, assbag!
Yeah, I used to spend quite a bit of time here but I got busy.
Ya, suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure ya did, lol.....
It's been fun watching your batshittery evolve over the, what, fifteen years or so you've infested this place?
Thereabouts may be close.
You went from something that was stupid and annoying but that people would argue with, to something that's still stupid and annoying and that apparently everyone ignores.
Polarization means no one can "argue", just shout.

That game ended long ago dummy, and you became as polar as any.

I mean you were actually somewhat closer to center when compared to
commies like Waltemath or Shitzer, or the venial Eggs.
In fact, I appear to be the only one that's had an exchange with you in oh, the last week or two I've been back.
Ya, so?

Did you actually think I'm here for "exchanges" with leftards like you
or shitzer or baxturd?

Get real man!
I might have missed an exchange or two; I don't follow you that closely.
Oh yes you do.
But don't feel bad, little peanut. I'm sure you're filling an important niche somewhere, even if none of us knows nor cares what it is.
Is the heat on in that flophouse hotel?

Cold shower or warm?

LOL.
integratron
2017-12-30 17:16:39 UTC
Please produce the cites that show the guns were made by the
manufacturers for the intended purpose of murdering people.
What were they made for?
For making ammo function for its intended purpose,
which mostly is to put small holes in paper.
You could use your finger. Save a lot of lives.
You could use your finger to kill someone.  Using bullets
to put small holes in paper doesn't take lives.
Use your finger to put holes in the paper. Doesn't take lives.
Neither does using a gun, you idiot.
The finger is cheaper.
Thanks for admitting all you care about is money
You mean safety.
I meant Money, which is why I said money. You don't give a flying fuck
about safety- you never did.
Oh, because not only do you have killing always on your "mind", but
you want it be cost effective. Ja?
Why is killing always on your mind?
"You could use your finger to kill someone." - you.
You would be worth finger-killing, yes.
integratron
poor dumb curt
2017-12-30 17:18:32 UTC
Your problem is that you want to make it easier for these guys
to be bad.
Your problem is that you think his having a gun makes it easier for
bad guys to be bad.
Your problem is that you don't think causing 600 casualties in
15 minutes is a problem.
Your problem is that you don't think there's any better way to cause
600 casualties
ALways trust a ammosexual to always have killing on their mind.
Always trust a liberal to be ignorant of the world around her.
So have you come up with a better way
Already been done.
So have you come up with a better way to cause 600 casualties in 15
minutes? You're the expert here...
As long as you are casualty #1 - all is well.
curt is so damned dumb
2018-01-14 16:31:59 UTC
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
Clave
2018-01-15 15:35:07 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes
On Sun, 14 Jan 2018 00:46:39 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Just
Las Vegas Shooting: "His brother Eric said that Stephen
had no political or religious affiliations of any kind."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Paddock
McVeigh wasn't a conservative, he was a libertarian.
Google 9/11 attacks. Radical Muslims are not what we
call conservatives.
That's three strikes. You're OUT!.
It is not possible to have "no political or religious affiliations of
any kind."
A libertarian is just about as conservative as you can get.
Maybe *you* don't call devout Muslims conservative, but most of the
world (including devout Muslims) would.
Jones
The only thing they're "conserving" is their own suicidal death cult of
a "religion", a primitive slavery of endless prayers and no economic
results nor successes.

Their "conservatism" is as antithetical to post-Reformation Christianity
as it is to even a Star Trek styled make believe society.

You hopelessly soporofic, ponytailed old leftarded burnout!
Clave
2018-01-15 15:37:10 UTC
x-no-idiots: yes
On Mon, 15 Jan 2018 02:07:38 -0700, in talk.politics.guns Just

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/371054456772582908/
--
Quod si verum est, non dicere.
Jonathan Ball-Hendrie
2018-01-22 15:26:40 UTC
So have you come up with a better way to cause 600
casualties in 15 minutes? You're the expert here...
Google "Tim McVeigh".
And of course only a conservative can come up with such things.
Las Vegas Shooting:  "His brother Eric said that Stephen
had no political or religious affiliations of any kind."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephen_Paddock
Who said anything about affiliations? Paddock praised Trump.
Who cares what a crazy man thinks.
McVeigh wasn't a conservative, he was a libertarian.
A Christian conservative.
Who cares what a crazy man thinks.
Google 9/11 attacks.  Radical Muslims are not what we
call conservatives.
Yes, they are,
No they are NOT!

There is no cultural linkage whatsoever, you Cambridge Ma. leftarded
traitor!

DIE SOON!
poor dumb curt
2018-02-06 18:31:07 UTC
That explains your violent tendencies.
_---_
### '\
## )
-----_________===='
( -------- /'
/| |
/ | |
\ | |
| -_____
\ _____ \
| / | |
______/ / | |__
\ _______/ |___)
poor dumb curt
2018-02-07 20:28:55 UTC
McVeigh was raised Catholic
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
poor dumb curt
2018-02-07 23:44:28 UTC
Are Catholics Christian?
You're a sick, racist, mentally disturbed old heart patient who pimped
himself out as a slumlord!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
poor dumb curt
2018-02-07 23:46:00 UTC
The "Christian/evangelical/right" is to the teachings of Christianity
as
Fuck off asshole, you have nothing to say here.