Statue of Liberty - Trump version
Curt Portland
2017-08-03 17:30:40 UTC
“Give me your rich, your wealthy, your privileged few yearning to dominate,
Iow those who actually SPEAK English and have some marketable SKILLS?

Shocking, eh bypass boy?
keep the wretched refuse of your teeming shore away from me.”
A very Canadian thing to say, but yes, agreed.

YOU are a racist!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
| | ,-%/%|
| 6 | _,-' \//%\
| | _,-' \%/|%
| 3 | / / ) __,-- /%\
| | \__/_,-'%(% ; %)%
| 0 | %\%, %\
|=====| '--%'
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
"I've been around pimps before (as a "slumlord")..."
Curt Portland
2017-08-03 21:02:57 UTC
On Thu, 3 Aug 2017 17:28:58 +0000 (UTC), Baxter
“Give me your rich, your wealthy, your privileged few yearning to dominate,
keep the wretched refuse of your teeming shore away from me.”
"Give me your unemployable, gang members and convicts. That way we can
drain the treasury then default on our debts."
A very Caliphonyan take.

But that's the premise of Calexit - chase the middle class off to other
states and replace them with unskilled illegals.

Seriously.
Curt Portland
2017-08-04 15:25:41 UTC
"wretched refuse" is the "unemployable, gang
members and convicts".
CORRECT!!!!!

NO MORE CRIMINAL ILLEGALS!

...unless we send them to rape your fat old white ass!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary