Progress!
Add Reply
Curt Portland
2017-08-03 21:30:30 UTC
Wisconsin court says Christian photographer should not be forced to photograph
same-sex "weddings." The only problem is that they still claim that if she
had a store-front she could be forced to do that.
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08/03/court-to-order-that-christian-photographer-can-refuse-same-sex-wedding-work-law-firm-says/#comment-14799292
Is it impossible for gay couples to find gay photographers and bakers?

Yeesh!
Curt Portland
2017-08-03 23:19:53 UTC
Post by Curt Portland
Wisconsin court says Christian photographer should not be forced to photograph
same-sex "weddings." The only problem is that they still claim that if she
had a store-front she could be forced to do that.
http://www.theblaze.com/news/2017/08/03/court-to-order-that-christian-photographer-can-refuse-same-sex-wedding-work-law-firm-says/#comment-14799292
Is it impossible for gay couples to find gay photographers and bakers?
Quite possible, lots of photographers and bakers would be happy to get the business.
Of course, so really they simply are out looking for confrontation.
Post by Curt Portland
Yeesh!
Obviously the objective of the militant wing of the homosexuals is not just to
get photographs and cakes, they could easily get those. The objective is to force
everyone to support their agenda. It amounts to thought police, nobody is to be
allowed to oppose them.
In a nutshell - yes.

I believe I chose the proper figure of speech too.
Curt Portland
2017-08-04 15:26:39 UTC
the objective of the religion militant wing is to force
everyone to support their agenda
LOLOLOL!!!!

Suck it up infidel, your reward comes in HELL!

But first your heart is spasming again, innit?

Better take your nitroglycerin pills, bypass boy, your arteries are
clogging up again...

| \ \ | |/ /
| |\ `' ' /
| ;'aorta \ / , pulmonary
| ; _, | / / , arteries
superior | | ( `-.;_,-' '-' ,
vena cava | `, `-._ _,-'_
|,-`. `.) ,<_,-'_, pulmonary
,' `. / ,' `;-' _, veins
; `./ /`, \-'
| right / | ;\ |\
| atrium ;_,._|_, `, ' \
| \ \ ` `,
` __ ` \ left ;,
\ ,' ` \, ventricle
\_( ;, ;;
| \ `;, ;;
inferior | |`. `;;, ;'
vena cava | | `-. ;;;;,;' FL
| | |`-.._ ,;;;;;'
aorta

BAXTURD's PETER METER

|=====|
| |
| 9 |
"At my age, I don't need balls. I'm done with the procreation stuff."
"I've been around pimps before (as a "slumlord")..."